The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
LS Back Door Production Presents: My "PLATIN" num Premiere (Pics and Anal / AJ Avail)

Name : PLATIN
Height : 1.65m
Stats : 33'24'34
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM, Massage and AJ / Anal Available

Click on Pics link below => http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...ed8/GR7_FF.jpg

Do sms or PM me for slots if interested, cheers !!!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:30 PM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS Back Door Production Presents: My "PLATIN" num Premiere (Pics and Anal / AJ Av

Now awaiting FR !!!

LS
Old 13-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

Re: LS Back Door Production Presents: My "PLATIN" num Premiere (Pics and Anal / AJ Av

Click on Pics link below => http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...ed8/GR7_FF.jpg

** Do sms or PM me for slots if interested, cheers !!! **

Best Regards,
LS
Old 13-11-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

LS
Old 13-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Samster

Grab your tickets for my PLATIN um Premiere !!

LS
Old 13-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

Upzz "PLATIN" um (Front and Back doors for you to choose) !!!

LS
Old 13-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
herecy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from my first ever FL experience in Singapore.
I'm originally from Korea, I was having a good time with my friends in Korea- KTVs and massage parlours, etc. Coming over to Singapore at the end of last year, I had been living like a hermit, detoxing myself from sex. Mind you sex with wife, I do not consider sex anymore. I won't get too deep into this issue, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who agree with me. It's got nothing to do with not loving your wife. Love and sex are seperate issues, agree? ok..^^

Had the day off from work, had been browsing through Sammyboyforum for the past few months, decided to call up some of the contacts I had been able to come across during that time. Mind you, it's been a real slow and difficult journey trying to find any contacts through the forum. FL has been a bit easier, but health centres are virtually a holy grail that I cannot get my hands on.

SMSed good bro Loveseed at 1:30pm. I SMSed a few other places as well, but bro Loveseed was the quickest to reply. Had a SYT ready for a 2:00 meeting.

Met up with a sweet Thai girl called Platin. The amusing part was when I asked her what her name was, she didn't know. I guess the name Platin is just something that is shared amongst us at the forum. She says she's just been in Singapore for 2 days, so I'm guessing I'm one of the first to experience her.

I can't really say she looked better or worse than her pictures. Regardless of the pictures, I just found it very nice to be looking at a pretty young girl whom I was gonna be having a nice romp with. She had dark smooth skin, long black hair, breast weren't small, but may have been augmented. Flat stomach, nice round hips... As mentioned before, I'm just excited to get started with the action again. I'm like a kid standing in front of Santa Claus, so mind you, as long as it's not an old fat hag standing in front of me, I would have jumped in bed anyhow.

She led me into the bathroom. Helped me wash in the bathtub. No BJ in the washing process, just a straight foreward cleansing.
Back on the bed, she starts french kissing and cat bathing me, not as hard or wet as I would have liked, but still a sweet washdown with her tongue. She started her BBBJ, I asked her to turn her body around so that we could do 69. She really seem to enjoy it when I was kissing her other lips down there.

CD on, and she rides me gently. I get her in a missionary position and really start my cardio exercise, french kissing all along. after a while I get her in doggy style and grab her tits and strum her clit simultaneously. As I was vented up for a year, I'm soon spending myself into her.

She gives me a nice massage as I lay there recovering. We try to talk, but her english is not that good. After about 10, 15 minutes, I decide to give her a cat bath. She really loves it when you're licking her nipples, and she's gyrating her hips and flailing her head back by the time I arrive at her pussy.
I tried fingering and licking her simultaneously and she loved it. After a while, I AR her and fingered her in the ass. It was so tight, I really didn't think I should try to AJ her. Maybe next time I'll ask her if she's up for it.

I reentered her after all the loving I had given her. We rode each other for a while more, and then the phone started ringing. This has always totally sent me off the track.

After helping me shower, got dressed, gave her a hug and kisses, and left the room a happy man.

name : Platin
face : 7/10
body : 160ish. not tall but well porportioned.
bbbj : yes 6/10. the sweet kind more than the hard deep kind.
frenching : yes
fingering : yes
ar : she didn't offer any, maybe I should've asked for it I did her.
aj : she's suppose to be able to, but her sphincster is so tight, I thought I would really hurt her if I tried, so I didn't.
rtf : I would like to try more of bro Loveseed's girls. Thanks for the whole arrangement, bro Loveseed.
Old 14-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

Thanks bro herecy for the FR !!!

LS
Old 14-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

LS
Old 14-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

Upsszzz !!!

LS
Old 15-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Samster

Old 15-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

LS
Old 15-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Samster

Awaiting more FRs...

LS
Old 16-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

UPS !!!

LS
Old 16-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Samster

Click on Pics link below =>
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...ed8/GR7_FF.jpg

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1