The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-11-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Haha yea I don think its juagen too, which is why i still need to find someone else for a more legit juagen. But i might still rtf for the sensual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max8888 View Post
I wouldn't exactly call her stroke JG. Its a bit more like edging, which is damn shiok and can go on for quite a long time. been wanting to go back to her for a while now. really soft and smooth skin despite not being a xmm.
Old 12-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/

She looks young and pretty, abit of ShuQi feel. Shy SYT with big and real boobs which are very nice to play with. Body is slim fit type with no fats and no armpit hair. Massage I never try so cannot comment on that. Very friendly and chatty person. SN not FN.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

12/10/21 Sophia rtm many times and does not disappoint for a good cim, molly mm got new gem tried on wed and also very good but Sophia is the best
Old 12-11-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post

As said, visited her today. Overall was a pleasant vanilla experience. Flirted with me when I went into the house, doesn’t stay alone and asked if I’m interested in tarma with her roommate. I wonder if trama is in trend or what, so far I have been asked by 4 different ladies. But anyway, below is my FR

Location : 6/10. 5-7 mins walk from the carpark or by foot. Teased her that the most dangerous place is the safest?

Looks: 7/10. Similar to the photos. SYT which you won’t reject.

Body: 8/10. Slim with natural boobs. Caught a glimpse of armpit hair so it could be a turn on to some but not for me

Massage: 6/10. Did put in some effort but much to be desired.

Sensual: 7/10. Vanilla with light pecks and soft moans. The furthest I went was squeezing the ass cheeks and roaming the top.

RTM possibility: 7/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post

She looks young and pretty, abit of ShuQi feel. Shy SYT with big and real boobs which are very nice to play with. Body is slim fit type with no fats and no armpit hair. Massage I never try so cannot comment on that. Very friendly and chatty person. SN not FN.

so one is before shave and the other is after shave
Old 12-11-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

can zhut zhut???
Old 12-11-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )

she shaves on alternate days
Old 12-11-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

is Zi Xin still around or RTC already?
Old 13-11-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cibong View Post
Tried https://sglonelyguy-6.com/romy-massage/ sometime last week.

Looks: Didn't come here for the looks but no complains. Like like someone in their late 30s.

Body: Did not really care much, I would say normal for someone in their late 20s.

Massage: 10/10 This is where she really shines. She focussed on the points which I told her too and I was astounded by the strength she has.

HJ / JG: 9/10 She did JG on me and it was a great feeling since I don't have much experience with JG. It took me a while to release but she was patient.

GFE: didn't come here for that. She was not too talkative and I was focussed on just enjoying the message and HJ later.

I might probably return since I do like her massage.
Seriously? Late 20s and 30s? More like grandma to me.
Old 13-11-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerox View Post
any kind bros tried https://sglonelyguy-6.com/bobo-massage/? The type of massage provided looks good
Massage is good and strong, she's one of the few on the market who can honestly advertise a legit massage nowadays.

In her late 30s at least, so she can't skim by on her looks alone. I guess the massage is her way of providing value.

That said, she's very well maintained for someone in her late 30s and her face is appealing. Won't reject. Body's good too, no visible belly, decent complexion.

Good sensual. Playability is there, though as always YMMV.
Old 13-11-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerox View Post
any kind bros tried https://sglonelyguy-6.com/bobo-massage/? The type of massage provided looks good
Hi,

Just tried her recently.

Go for the good massage & nothing else.

She was wearing a loose long shirt when doing massage, will take off & perform HJ in her undies (nothing sexy).
Old 13-11-2021, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
is Zi Xin still around or RTC already?
Bro, sudah balik kampung long time oredi
Old 13-11-2021, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )

HAHAHA. Could be someone told her after I posted or maybe she realised it’s time to shave. But at least we know now she bothers to shave. Lol
Old 13-11-2021, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/fiona-msg/

Looks: Can see its her. Minimum editing. Pretty 少妇 feels 7/10

Boobs: Cant verify since no touching no zhut zhut. Respect her boundaries.

Massage: Back stepping/cracking was the highlight for me. Massage style quite similar to Farrer Park MP X*** X*** aka R**nb**. Gives good massage. Take note she will be fully clothed throughout.

JG: Indo with Thai style JG. Vein pulling and clearing blockades. Painless for me as i frequent JG.

RTM: Yes for good msg and pleasurable jg.

Suitable for bros who want a good massage and release session w/o the hanky panky caressing.
Old 13-11-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post

boobs not small yes.. but not that well shaped or proportionate imo.. zoya's pair would be much nicer for example
understand that looks are subjective but to say she's pretty is really stretching it.. if she's pretty, in current market aini is goddess level really
but she's friendly and the session is really pleasant. won't return as her looks is really a typical village girl, the v ordinary kind
Old 13-11-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
boobs not small yes.. but not that well shaped or proportionate imo.. zoya's pair would be much nicer for example
understand that looks are subjective but to say she's pretty is really stretching it.. if she's pretty, in current market aini is goddess level really
but she's friendly and the session is really pleasant. won't return as her looks is really a typical village girl, the v ordinary kind
Very accurate point of view bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1