The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-11-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

May I know is 200 the market price? And how to reject her if she not up to my standard? Can’t post pic here is , know her from michat. And why do maid no objection whether u wear condom or not
Old 29-11-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
May I know is 200 the market price? And how to reject her if she not up to my standard? Can’t post pic here is , know her from michat. And why do maid no objection whether u wear condom or not
You try digging ur nose with hand gloves, tell me, does your nose feel good? Hope that answer to your questions... Honest fact, they love it without the rubber
Old 29-11-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro, I am confusing how the law works nowadays but think u can go for small claim if there's a dispute.
The maids r more concern whether u make them pregnant or not. What I think is the maids look down on themselves n see the men here as superior. If the maids sex with a look dirty n untidy man, they sure want condom.
Old 29-11-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrty85 View Post

Lonely lady when they are asleep.

Dangerous but exciting.
I was wondering if u are fucking how do u have time to put ur phone there and how u take the photo?
Old 30-11-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
$100 lah what $200
Old 30-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
mrty85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I was wondering if u are fucking how do u have time to put ur phone there and how u take the photo?
It's video bro
Old 30-11-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heyjibl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
fresh oyster
Bro can pm contact pls!
Old 30-11-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heyjibl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Meet up a maid i found on Michat a few days back. Had a BBBJ and CIM for $30. Anyone keen can pm me. Do note that she might take a while to reply.
Hi man! Would appreciate if u can share the contact!
Old 30-11-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Winston801 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody know this short haired girl goes by the name of li** that stays at Bukit Timah area so hit me up 😉
Old 30-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Meet up a pinay yesterday which I had chatted for 2 months, this is our first meet. I propose to meet at some mall and have our lunch there. I waited for her at mrt station exit, face looks sweet, just a bit on the pump side, boobs is C , while we standing on escalator, I brush my arms on her boobs, I always like to do that, haha, shiok feeling especially first meet. We had some nice chat before I brought her to the nearest hotel. We had a great session, just start with standard SOP, cuddling, kissing, frenching and sucking her both boobs nipples continuously until she started to moan, once my bro is ready, he will find her pussy hole like being fixed with an attached sensor head. Pump her for about 2 mins and ask her if she wish to ride me on top, she agreed. It was a great sight to see her 2 boobs bouncing up and down right in front on me, really make horny, cant help myself to massage her boobs while she pump me, she was sweating like hell as the room air con was not cold enough. She stopped and ask me to pump her on top instead, so I obliged and continue to pump her hard this time as I getting tired too, finally all my load released, washed up and I started to ask her bf history, her 1st bonk in SG was with a chinese guy in his 60 about 6 months ago, I was her 2nd guy she meet. After we left hotel, i brought dinner before we parted, it was a great session on weekday, easy to get hotel and no hassle, no complain.
Old 30-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrty85 View Post

Lonely lady when they are asleep.

Dangerous but exciting.
Indo? So lucky sia u keen to exchange? 😂
Old 30-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
You try digging ur nose with hand gloves, tell me, does your nose feel good? Hope that answer to your questions... Honest fact, they love it without the rubber
It’s only your life you’re risking 🙄
Old 30-11-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
It’s only your life you’re risking 🙄
Bro, maids has one life, we also only have one life. Y maids dare to raw anyone they met n we r afraid? They r here to work to support family, if they failed their 6ME, they cannot work, they have more to lose but they sky not scare earth not scare, just let the men poke in raw to cloud 9 forgotten abt family. I am thinking should learn from them, want play don't scare, go out meet anyone just poke raw all the way.
Old 30-11-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, maids has one life, we also only have one life. Y maids dare to raw anyone they met n we r afraid? They r here to work to support family, if they failed their 6ME, they cannot work, they have more to lose but they sky not scare earth not scare, just let the men poke in raw to cloud 9 forgotten abt family. I am thinking should learn from them, want play don't scare, go out meet anyone just poke raw all the way.
If you're in your 50s onwards or still not married...yes go ahead raw all the way..... But if married with young children I think you need to reconsider...
Old 30-11-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
If you're in your 50s onwards or still not married...yes go ahead raw all the way..... But if married with young children I think you need to reconsider...
Not fair leh, maids mostly have many children, some married and maids r young. They need go for 6ME n need the job badly. They meet n go raw, y we cannot be like them, so brave no need reconsider n YOLO attitude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1