The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah bro, you have been busy lately haven't you?

Great FRs! Mostly same same as you. Except XX has very very average looks to me. Angel has corrected all her issues and is glowing with sexiness as usual. And bak bak Tutu is such a kissing fish - from opening door to let me in, to the bed and out again, non stop kissing, frenching, zhut zhut-ing and fondling. Lol. Also glad Xing Zi is back to bring back more flavour in my rotation.
Tutu offers frenching and zhut now uh
Old 30-12-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What’s the meaning of zhut lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Tutu offers frenching and zhut now uh
Old 30-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Anyone tried xingxing? Can unlock anything?
Old 30-12-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Is sglonelyguy down? I keep getting into a country blocker.

Thanks
Old 30-12-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsw69 View Post
Disclosure: my main search criteria is good massage and juagen (JG)

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Like another bro said, video is most accurate depiction, early to mid 30s. Small chest and slight postbirthing tummy. The photos are PS to look like early 20s so manage your expectations. Roadside parking available, public transport must walk at least 10++ min. Apartment in the vicinity of a busy brunch/nightlife area so be smart.

Good massage with enough strength, got back stepping also. Average sensual, but lubed HJ enough to finish the job. No small talk or GFE but I am not Andy Lau so felt a bit commercial feeling. Used phone a small amount but understandable. Overall, plus points for the massage but no JG and average sensual.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/rainbow-massage/

Location on a discreet street off JC with roadside parking. Clean and hygienic apartment. She offered to keep her mask on if you prefer for safety. Chatty and will make small talk and let you feel at ease. Not commercial feeling. Responsive and easy to book but that also means she uses phone a small amount during session.

Massage is good. Highlight is the JG which is effective but painless, even pleasurable. No sour feeling at all. Regular RTM for massage and JG. Highly recommend for bros looking for good JG.

Because the main objective are massage and JG, looks are an afterthought but I would say she is early to mid 30s, above average for her age. Pleasant looking, not fat. Attractive enough plus skillful fingers can make you climax if you want to after JG.
rainbow jg really different, but her toilet dam small
Old 30-12-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Long time since I go for a booking, months since the last. Need a good break and a good press.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

Booked, Xixi for the deed. A short FR for her, massage is agreeably decent, good strength with some pressing of the accupoints. Sensual is indeed above vanilla, little restrictions for HJ. Overall, this pretty faced masseuse does a good job providing a good session.
Old 30-12-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

rainbow is full clothed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsw69 View Post
Disclosure: my main search criteria is good massage and juagen (JG)

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Like another bro said, video is most accurate depiction, early to mid 30s. Small chest and slight postbirthing tummy. The photos are PS to look like early 20s so manage your expectations. Roadside parking available, public transport must walk at least 10++ min. Apartment in the vicinity of a busy brunch/nightlife area so be smart.

Good massage with enough strength, got back stepping also. Average sensual, but lubed HJ enough to finish the job. No small talk or GFE but I am not Andy Lau so felt a bit commercial feeling. Used phone a small amount but understandable. Overall, plus points for the massage but no JG and average sensual.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/rainbow-massage/

Location on a discreet street off JC with roadside parking. Clean and hygienic apartment. She offered to keep her mask on if you prefer for safety. Chatty and will make small talk and let you feel at ease. Not commercial feeling. Responsive and easy to book but that also means she uses phone a small amount during session.

Massage is good. Highlight is the JG which is effective but painless, even pleasurable. No sour feeling at all. Regular RTM for massage and JG. Highly recommend for bros looking for good JG.

Because the main objective are massage and JG, looks are an afterthought but I would say she is early to mid 30s, above average for her age. Pleasant looking, not fat. Attractive enough plus skillful fingers can make you climax if you want to after JG.
Old 30-12-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker78 View Post
What’s the meaning of zhut lol
It usually implies ML allows customer's mouth/tongue to service the nip area.
Old 30-12-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
It usually implies ML allows customer's mouth/tongue to service the nip area.
i love your english. Basically it is to suck their nipple(s)
Old 30-12-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rsw69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
rainbow is full clothed?
SN/FN but I RTM for her hands, can't remember what her body looks like.
Old 30-12-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Slg site down ah?
Old 30-12-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xi-xi/

Went to her the other day since I had spare time to kill in the area. Resemblance prob 70%. Age looks like in her 30s. Place is very messy and asked for $120 before the session started. Her nose is fake, said she went to do it in Korea recently. Massage was non existent just some rubbing on the shoulders and back for 15 mins just to break the ice. No sensual or cathbath.

Flipped over and asked what service. Only wanted bbbj but then she said need to use rubber. After a while she realise no reaction and asked to wash up she will blow without the condom.

Won’t rtm as there are better looking and service $120 girls out there.

Ymmv but hope this helps
Old 30-12-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
castaway_wilson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycastaway_wilson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Apple
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-apple/

Look: Like poly or uni girl, innocent blurish look. She wore a short dress that didn't cover her ass properly. 🤤
Body: Meaty. B cup. Gorgeous booty. Smooth, fair and perky buttocks. Can't keep my hands off them during the massage. Pointy nipples but can't suck
Massage: not bad, she can increase her strength if required
Sensual: She gives soft catbaths. Ask me to untie her dress and bra. Not full naked as the dress is still around her waist with panty on. Light kisses. Nice teasing and caresss.
HJ: cuddle beside to finish the deed.

RTF : yes, can't have enough of that fair ass.
Old 30-12-2021, 06:07 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Maybe just me, but I feel there’s more gems to be discovered in shop than home based nowadays. Just that most of us here don’t really like shop settings nia.
Shop based or home based .. still depends on luck, timing and space ...so ..
54 return to you is the sure thingy ...

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 30-12-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xi-xi/

Went to her the other day since I had spare time to kill in the area. Resemblance prob 70%. Age looks like in her 30s. Place is very messy and asked for $120 before the session started. Her nose is fake, said she went to do it in Korea recently. Massage was non existent just some rubbing on the shoulders and back for 15 mins just to break the ice. No sensual or cathbath.

Flipped over and asked what service. Only wanted bbbj but then she said need to use rubber. After a while she realise no reaction and asked to wash up she will blow without the condom.

Won’t rtm as there are better looking and service $120 girls out there.

Ymmv but hope this helps
wah thanks. was KIV for her... until ur FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1