The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2023, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Japan

Anyone tried gfe japan which is advertised in the forum
Old 09-08-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2848 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post
Anyone tried gfe japan which is advertised in the forum
They dun provide full service if that is what u looking for.
Old 11-08-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslielam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried soapland in Akasaka?
Old 11-08-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
penimon19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslielam View Post
Anyone tried soapland in Akasaka?
No soapland in Akasaka due to the law. Just go deriheru or soapland in other areas.
Old 11-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by penimon19 View Post
No soapland in Akasaka due to the law. Just go deriheru or soapland in other areas.
is deriheru the easiest to get girls in Tokyo?
Old 12-08-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mod removed 2 of your posts becos external url not allowed in sbf...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Whitefox721 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted. Repost.

Last edited by Whitefox721; 15-08-2023 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Delete
Old 15-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Whitefox721 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Sinkaigyo (Soapland)
1. Girl: ゆづき (Yuzuki), 22 yo (same as website)

2. Girl: はずき (Hazuki), 23 yo (same as website)
I went early in the morning and there were 2 available girls. I picked her because of her looks and her #3 ranking girl. Can't speak English at

I'm wanting to go to Sinkaigyo, who I have been told by several people are open to foreigners and do not limit their menu. I can speak and understand Japanese enough to get by in most basic situations and I understand how the system works. I am East Asian and have been told by numerous Japanese people that I look very Japanese.

I have a list of providers I'm interested in but I'm wondering if I should contact the provider directly through LINE or I should contact their shop through LINE to make a reservation? I would be typing in English. The shop's website also says they accept credit cards, but I'm wondering how much the fee is to use a credit card over cash.

Do you have any more information on Yuzuki and her personality? Would it be best to contact her directly or her shop?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 16-08-2023 at 05:27 AM.
Old 15-08-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Think most would prefer soaplands in Tokyo b/c guaranteed FS. Deriheru is like rolling the dice, sometimes great but other times, it’s an overpriced BBBJ with too much hand action. Osaka’s Tobita Shinchi is more value for money, worst case still get to fuck pretty girl. Action is all covered but some bros report otherwise but to be honest, I’m skeptical. The super pretty girls at Tobita Shinchi got more than enough business so why would they forgo the condom. Anyway, especially good for bros who can cum several times in short period of time.
Old 15-08-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Think most would prefer soaplands in Tokyo b/c guaranteed FS. Deriheru is like rolling the dice, sometimes great but other times, it’s an overpriced BBBJ with too much hand action. Osaka’s Tobita Shinchi is more value for money, worst case still get to fuck pretty girl. Action is all covered but some bros report otherwise but to be honest, I’m skeptical. The super pretty girls at Tobita Shinchi got more than enough business so why would they forgo the condom. Anyway, especially good for bros who can cum several times in short period of time.
Thanks.

Are soapland open 24 hours? Is it good idea to go in the morning say 9am? And are there things like mrt train roleplay etc like what we see in JAV?
Old 15-08-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
HereToSlay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Y shirts and Me at Tokyo, manager allows foreigners, I speak zero Japanese.

They have three tiers of girls
- Bride (SYT)
- Wife (MILF)
- Darling (Good Service Tier? Maybe?)

1st Visit - Moe (Bride)
120mins
She was chio, early 20s, maybe uni student? but no GFE or service, can't touch here, can't touch there. Still have the standard shower, still managed to ride until release twice. But can't recommend her, kinda wasted 120 mins session on her. On my black list as I had far better experience in Thailand even if the girls wasn't as chio.

2nd Visit - Yukimi (Darling)
70mins
She was chio as well, late 20s. Her service is great, really showcase Japanese hospitality. Shower -> Good Nuru with catbath everywhere -> DFK -> FS, and repeat with Nuru + FS after first shot. Makes me think if the Darling tier is the good service tier in this establishment. Unfortunately I ran out of time in Japan and unable to revisit to confirm my suspicions. Kinda sad again that I couldn't secure a longer booking with her as she had another arrangement after me.
Old 15-08-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

still prefer sapporro soapland price is reasonable.
Old 15-08-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitefox721 View Post
I'm wanting to go to Sinkaigyo, who I have been told by several people are open to foreigners and do not limit their menu. I can speak and understand Japanese enough to get by in most basic situations and I understand how the system works. I am East Asian and have been told by numerous Japanese people that I look very Japanese.

I have a list of providers I'm interested in but I'm wondering if I should contact the provider directly through LINE or I should contact their shop through LINE to make a reservation? I would be typing in English. The shop's website also says they accept credit cards, but I'm wondering how much the fee is to use a credit card over cash.

Do you have any more information on Yuzuki and her personality? Would it be best to contact her directly or her shop?
They are open to foreigners with their foreigner price. About limiting, I'm not sure, but the 2nd girl Hazuki can't speak English at all, so I guess there's no limitation.

I stayed at Kabukicho, so I just walked in. You can try to book Yuzuki by contacting the shop, I don't think they entertain direct booking with the girls. Her personality is good, great gfe, but I preferred the gfe from Hazuki. If you see her profile, it is listed "Lover" experience, I guess it's quite accurate.
Old 16-08-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Basch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Any near Sannomiya Station. Kobe?
Old 16-08-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
jl7777 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
They are open to foreigners with their foreigner price. About limiting, I'm not sure, but the 2nd girl Hazuki can't speak English at all, so I guess there's no limitation.

I stayed at Kabukicho, so I just walked in. You can try to book Yuzuki by contacting the shop, I don't think they entertain direct booking with the girls. Her personality is good, great gfe, but I preferred the gfe from Hazuki. If you see her profile, it is listed "Lover" experience, I guess it's quite accurate.
Is there any background checks to book girls there??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1