The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 16
Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold
Name: Vivi
Attitude: Service Oriented & Friendly
Body: Slim & Shapely!
Boobs: Natural Soft & Tender 36D
Height: 1.66cm
Weight: 51kg
Look: Chio & Seductive
Language: She Can Only Speak & Text In Mandarin. Sorry To Other Race Bros

Please Call Or Text ViVi at 8324 0870

Her Massage Service Package:
[You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Or 90 Mins/以下项目可以选]

Auto Roaming:〖Roaming Of Upper Body Is Allow During The Session. Else Where Depends On Chemistry〗

Whole Body Oil Massage 全身推油: 〖Circulate Good Blood Flows. Soothing & Relaxing〗

Authentic Chinese Style Massage/Shiatsu 中式按摩/指压: 〖Few Years Of Experience As a Masseur. Good Strength & Accurate!〗

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩: 〖Look Forward To This After a Hard Day At Work!〗

Intestine Treatment 肠胃保养: 〖Helps To Improve Your Bowel Movement〗

Prostate Treatment 前列腺保养: 〖Helps You To Massage The Accupoints Around Your Bladder Area To Promote Better Release Of Your Sperm〗

JuaGen 抓根: 〖Manhood Treatment To Promote Better Sex Life〗

Catbath 慢游: 〖She Will Suck Your Tits To Make You Aroused!〗

Boobs Massage 胸推: 〖Feel Her Natural HUGE Bust Grinding Your Body & Precious!〗

HDLY 海底捞月: 〖Varies Hands Technique & Movement On Your Precious & Balls〗

Hand Job 打飞机: 〖Good Control Of Her Hands. Gentle & Sensual Combine With Seductive Moan〗

GFE: 〖Chatty & Enjoy Every Moment With Her!〗

Services that She Don't Do:
Services Not Mentioned Above.
Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her

Damage:
$100/One Massage Package With UNLIMITED HandJobs/60 Mins

Large Cozy Room With Attached Shower Included

Click Here For More Sweety Masseuse

Last edited by Sweetylicious; 18-12-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 18-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster (A)

Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold
<Bump Up Thread>
Old 18-07-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 18-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nycaloth66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☆═━ ViVi ━═☆ Bustylicious & Sexy Masseur With Nice Boobies & Massage For U To Enj

Do not see any FR for this lady, so thought i would give my 2cents worth.

Tried Vivi out today. Over the phone she came across as being rather "fierce" and upon meeting her could tell she was not really in a good mood. Nonetheless since i was there already and feeling tired i thought i would go ahead.

Location is convenient and near to MRT, she does have a slim figure, though due to no make-up does not look as good as in the photos presented here.

Took a shower and massage started...strength was medium, took her time to massage from head down to the legs. No complaints here at all, was actually surprised that despite her initial sternness, she cut no corners when it came to the massage. So thumbs up! However, bros expecting a super hard and painful type of massage, you may need to tell her to really give it to you.

Happy ending i shan't go into details, but it was normal, nothing special. Offered a 2nd time as i took the 90mins package but i rejected, opting for a neck and shoulder rub.

Overall, left the place feeling a little more refreshed and "looser" Heh i guess more yandao bros will be able to get her to be more friendly and provide more GFE

Pros:
Massage was detailed and of appropiate strength for me
Place was large and clean
Refused to answer phone calls even though i asked her to go ahead
Not a time watcher

Cons:
Was fully dressed throughout the massage, to be fair i didn't request for her to strip even during the HJ

RTM: Not sure..
Damage: As stated in this thread.
Old 18-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 18-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 19-07-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 19-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 19-07-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 19-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 19-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 20-07-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 20-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 20-07-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 20-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread