The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-05-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Wow didn't knew she doesn't use the database and still managed to stay in biz for quite long and not get caught, goes to show that the database thing is not as useful as they think it is..
From what I have heard, some customers without records end up are the better customer. Cause they will be very nice and 乖乖 at the first session to get into the database.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Has Tutu rtc?
Didn’t see her listing anymore.
she return to prc for a while to settle some personal matters. Will be back.
Old 30-05-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/fairy-massage/
Today I completed my round trip around slg and was really happy to complete it with this ml. She does not need any introduction as most bros have written about her. I will just write a few things for us to take note.
Roaming-3G. Normally I Like 5G but for the cosplay and roleplay, I am willing to forego this.
Heels - Check
Glasses- she said she will wear for me the next round so check
Shower for you- check
Topics to talk about- anything under the sun. Can see her attempt to communicate in English
Cosplay+roleplay- that is where she shines. She reminds of my pretty, seductive ex colleague who I secretly want to bed so love the ol cosplay. She uses the whole environment to roleplay.
Massage- with strength
Hj- nice and easy
Gfe- light kisses, hugs. She really smells good.

I will say this is a more innocent session than the heavier sessions I have went through with other mls so good change of pace.

Rtm- adding her to my rotation list as she adds to variety to what I am looking for and really like her personality(bubbly, tcss anything under the sun) If you like role-playing, not going for things like 5G, bj, etc, go for it.
Just tried today , she dressed as SQ stewardess . Yummy
Old 30-05-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
TripleJ43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTripleJ43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mindy

Her contact here
https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/mindy-...assage-juagen/

Shower : Shower alone, good shower facility
Room : Spacious, good bed
Looks : MILF but still pretty [subjective], good complexion, long-haired
Body : clothes, cannot see much but was slim not the fat type.
Massage skills: Massage is above average, very good strength)
Prostate massage: good, pain but shiok and she was skillful
Attitude: patient and also hardworking and explain to you while doing it. 
Old 30-05-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DonaldloveDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/kelly-massage/

Tried her a while ago,pretty face young and talkative type,give u big hug when enter her room, massage strength not bad,I like her kissing and sensual teasing make me feel horny, allowed to roam every inch of her body,she had big boobs and sensitive nipple,when u lick her nipple she will moan and body shaking lol,can try to support no regrets.
Old 30-05-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldloveDuck View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/kelly-massage/

Tried her a while ago,pretty face young and talkative type,give u big hug when enter her room, massage strength not bad,I like her kissing and sensual teasing make me feel horny, allowed to roam every inch of her body,she had big boobs and sensitive nipple,when u lick her nipple she will moan and body shaking lol,can try to support no regrets.
Syt ? Got bbbj for 120 ? Thanks
Old 30-05-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Syt ? Got bbbj for 120 ? Thanks
Post the same Mr so many times out of his 9 posts. What do you think
Old 30-05-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Post the same Mr so many times out of his 9 posts. What do you think
Thanks for the warning bro
Old 30-05-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

With linlin RTC and dk when or if she will ever come back again, we have anqi
www.sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-an-qi

Location: central area, experienced bros will be familiar with that place. Easy parking but not so friendly for foot soldiers.
Look: syt for me, petite size and sweet voice
Massage: not so much strength but given her size and massage not my main intention, it's fine
Sensual: SN and 4g roaming, catbath all over, moan may be a bit commercial,maybe because first time. her boob not as big as LL but those boobs on her very small body looks really amazing to me. Can zhut and fondle but be gentle. As always, YMMV on sensual.
HJ: uses some oil and did great with a tempo that I like. Very accommodating when I requested for something.
Service: offers water LOL. Bathed alone but that's fine, maybe because her relative is here.

RTM: Yes, as a fan of big boobs, she will be on my rotation list
Old 30-05-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

will tang tang come back? anyone knows?
Old 30-05-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanwx View Post
You can try KK.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/kk-massage/

Problem is she does not use the database, so she would not be able to add your no. to it. So back to square one.

Can other 无记录 bro chip in as well? Make the search for us newbie easier.
she helped me to add in last time...
Old 30-05-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
clockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-ying-massage/

Tried this sweet girl from guangdong this morning, opened the door and she was in a black tight fitting dress, looks similar to her photos with slight discounts due to meitu but she's definitely pretty by my standards and the more i look at her, the prettier she gets, i guess she's the kind that grows on you. She has a friendly personality and based on her mannerism and my guesstimations, she's probably around mid to late 20s but under 30. Boobs are a decently sized Bs. Gave me a bottle of mineral water right off the bat before i head off to the showers(guess this is part of the SOP these days lol). After shower we start the massage, and her massage was skillful, although she said she was not a masseur but compared to most mls who are just literally pinching your skin, there's definitely a release of tension felt in my muscles all over the back/shoulders as i sit here and type this. Her routine involves a round of massage, then a catbath plus rubbing her boobs all over you before she applies oil on your back and gives you a strong tuina that covers your entire back to your legs and arms, i know this sounds like something that has been repeated many times but i really did kinda dozed off bcos it was that relaxing. Afterwards, she will clean the oil off your back with wet wipes and ask you to flip over to catbath you and boy was her catbath comprehensive, it was long and engaging, from the legs to the face and back to the middle think it was close to 10 mins before she finally applied the oil on my bro. She allows Zhut2 and playability is rather high(YMMV). There's Zero phone usage as well, she's wholly focused on you once the session starts. After the release and shower, she will still sit by the bed and chit chat with you while we munched on some tasty treats together which i won't disclose...the way she sat on the bed during the chat was when i realized that she looked way more mesmerizing than when i first laid eyes on her with her beautiful eyelashes...think i kena kced abit. Too bad she's gonna RTC for awhile soon but she told me she will be back in the near future as well. Overall i think she's a Gem that possess a combination of good massage skills and playability, wished i discovered her sooner.
Solid MR here!

Any mention when RTC?
Old 30-05-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-ying-massage/

Tried this sweet girl from guangdong this morning, opened the door and she was in a black tight fitting dress, looks similar to her photos with slight discounts due to meitu but she's definitely pretty by my standards and the more i look at her, the prettier she gets, i guess she's the kind that grows on you. She has a friendly personality and based on her mannerism and my guesstimations, she's probably around mid to late 20s but under 30. Boobs are a decently sized Bs. Gave me a bottle of mineral water right off the bat before i head off to the showers(guess this is part of the SOP these days lol). After shower we start the massage, and her massage was skillful, although she said she was not a masseur but compared to most mls who are just literally pinching your skin, there's definitely a release of tension felt in my muscles all over the back/shoulders as i sit here and type this. Her routine involves a round of massage, then a catbath plus rubbing her boobs all over you before she applies oil on your back and gives you a strong tuina that covers your entire back to your legs and arms, i know this sounds like something that has been repeated many times but i really did kinda dozed off bcos it was that relaxing. Afterwards, she will clean the oil off your back with wet wipes and ask you to flip over to catbath you and boy was her catbath comprehensive, it was long and engaging, from the legs to the face and back to the middle think it was close to 10 mins before she finally applied the oil on my bro. She allows Zhut2 and playability is rather high(YMMV). There's Zero phone usage as well, she's wholly focused on you once the session starts. After the release and shower, she will still sit by the bed and chit chat with you while we munched on some tasty treats together which i won't disclose...the way she sat on the bed during the chat was when i realized that she looked way more mesmerizing than when i first laid eyes on her with her beautiful eyelashes...think i kena kced abit. Too bad she's gonna RTC for awhile soon but she told me she will be back in the near future as well. Overall i think she's a Gem that possess a combination of good massage skills and playability, wished i discovered her sooner.
Her HJ skill good ?
Old 31-05-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
n79cs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Ice-white before and have report? can't seem to find anything haha

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ice-white-massage/
Old 31-05-2023, 08:31 AM