The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/chen-chen-massage/

Visited Chen Chen recently. Central location need to walk a bit for train or bus.

Pretty girl with decent massage. I do agree with earlier review the video is good representation of her. Definitely a looker with well toned body. After the deed she gives a nice heard massage before session ended.
Old 22-04-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Have been a while since i frequent ML but this girl
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-nancy/ has big firm natural Goods. .

Petite sized with HUGE knockers, that's all i can say.

But at $230 a pop its probably a no RTM for me unless

When i went she was washing about 20 towels so she probably has a huge fanbase, which makes booking harder.
$230 really a lot. Unless she does the edging kind which prolong the session, or I feel not worth sia.

Did you have a good time though?
Old 22-04-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Hi bros, there's a Ke Le on a sister site (starts with T) that looks good. Not sure if anyone has tried before but I wasn't able to search up any reviews. If any bros have tried before do feel free to PM me!
Old 22-04-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Have been a while since i frequent ML but this girl
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-nancy/ has big firm natural Goods. .

Petite sized with HUGE knockers, that's all i can say.

But at $230 a pop its probably a no RTM for me unless

When i went she was washing about 20 towels so she probably has a huge fanbase, which makes booking harder.
wow bro. Thanks for your review. I saw that and was tempted as well but price quite steep. But how was her sensual? Do you think it's worth?
Old 22-04-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Littleeugene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/cherry-massage/
Has anyone been there? I've been there four times myself. You can go and try the massage techniques of the Guangzhou beauty. I also saw someone share from wishct that she has a Hong Kong-style voice and look. The main thing is that her massage is very professional and she has a diploma from a Chinese medicine college. She can analyze acupuncture points. After the massage, the whole body feels relaxed. Then she massages the dragon tendons. After the massage, I feel different the next day.

There was an unexpected gain when it came to the highlight. It seemed that she was very serious in chatting and she was very good at flirting. She would automatically kiss her face, nipples and ears, and she could also grab her 36D soft big breasts to drink and suck milk. She also made some humming sounds. It felt very good.

Exquisite facial features. Talkative and teasing.For me $110 can touch boobs & suck nipple enough for me liao.

Btw I use Google translate one. Hahahaa
Old 22-04-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Ah, I see. I also think base on the FR feedback after awhile she sounds overworked and not as as enthu as she first started.

Ok lah can understand since she get b2b bookings for whole day, or even days... can get tiring. I also waiting for the hype to die down.

Mean while I try others. =X
She's quite free on weekends though. Anyway service is better after each visit. She really takes the time to do a good massage, which I appreciate.
Old 22-04-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
Luffyisfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/ka-ka-massage/

This girl looks very familiar, anyone remember if she been here before? TIA
Old 22-04-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Here is my detailed MR for GDMR whom I visited recently. She is apparently a ‘legend’ who was on our shores years ago.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/gu-dian-mei-ren-massage/

Location: Got bus stop in front of building. Can also wait while eating BKT.

Looks: Probably the oldest ML that I have visited, but she is attractive for her age. Definitely for MILF lovers. Resembles photos in SLG ad.

Body: Beautiful body with huge zhut-table racks, which she is proud to show off. However, tummy got ugly stretch marks. She wore sexily (first gown then bikini) and invited me to peel them off. From then on, it was FN and good roaming signal. Clean shaven pussy.

Sensual: Showered for me and action started right away. I was there for HJ but she grabbed my sausage and put in her mouth without warning. Took me by surprise. BBBJ continued in front of the mirror, on the bed while on all fours, and then flipped over and CIM. Sucking was slow, strong, thorough …. she went all out to please.

Massage: Got strength. Not piano for sure. At this point, she used her HP a lot but I was OK with it. In and out total 50 mins.

Attitude: Nice lady who is easy to talk to. Maciam visiting a mistress.

RTM: Yes, if I am in need of an erotic session. She mentioned that her regulars usually pay her more, probably referring to the FS that some bros mentioned previously.
i also heard of her fame back then and i also like MILF but being held back by the 130 price tag, i mean, i wont even look for Amei/Sweety at 130...
Old 22-04-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sorry my bad bro! I meant to write Rian Ruan. I'll edit my post. Thanks.
Hahah.. missing xuan xuan ready.. me too...
Old 22-04-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
weird, i texted her and she quoted me a difference price range, it was 60 minutes instead of 90 minutes. top up 30 from 150 for 90 minutes 2hj
Oh this is what was written on her ad.
$150/Whole Body Massage With BBBJ + 1 x Capped CIM/90 Mins

As for my session, it was about 70min, I paid 150, and she still ask me to stay for head massage but I declined and left. It was only when I wrote the MR then saw the above package and thought my 150 was for 90 min. Sorry my bad.

It is good u check with her.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 22-04-2024, 08:40 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42234 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xiao-wan/

at central hotel
photos sure have beautified,
but would not reject as it was similar face
if include bbbj would be 4 blue notes
service quite good not rush, willing to please
not for boob lovers overall
massage nothing much
If you are talking about "material", I will give her Grade AA. Pretty face, young body, tight smooth skin, wet tight cunt, like a virgin. Definitely at her early 20, just like a poly gal. Just that her boobs a bit small, that's why I only give her Grade AA, if her boobs are bigger, I can give her Grade AAA.

As for her service, I recommend taking her 200 bbbj package. Where on earth you can find a such a chio syt to blow for you nowadays. After the deed, still bath together with you some more.

Btw, she will RTC by next week, dun noe when will come back. So guys, what are you waiting for? 走过路过,不用错过,不然就走宝了。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-04-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Power lah you. Thank you for your time.

Return if you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dips View Post
Tldr: Among the 3, lucky is definitely my first choice for RTM, clean and tidy place, no rushing, smooth skin on a very grab-able body and she really focus on the sensual part which I prefer to make me enjoy the sensual alot.

P.S. I'm not very particular with looks, as long looks presentable and not too old/ugly, so I won't rate their looks as I can still look at their face during sensual and enjoy it, instead of some bad experience in the past where I need to "look elsewhere" during sensual to stay hard.

Past 1 month, was pretty free from work so feeling the need for massage, went for home based ML(relatively long stayer already). Total of 3 MLs, sad to say, can't get the ones more mentioned in this thread in recent times.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/anan-massage/
Wanting to try home base massage, tried contacting a few at night after work that were reviewed not so badly here. An an replied and was free so went for it. Location was quite a distance from nearby mrt, but multiple lines nearby if u don't mind walking. Can miss the entrance to the lift easily if u are watching for people nearby the entrance.

Room is clean, although got drying rack with towels in the common room which may make the place look a little messy
Massage was done for quite long, good strength too, to the point bed was squeaking. She hit the spots for my shoulder, worth RTM for the massage.
Sensual was pretty good too. Catbath over from top to bottom with boob rubs on my body. HJ didn't feel rushing; she slow down about 2 times, which lengthen the enjoyment. Some ML just went full mode when HJ starts and want u to cum fast. So this is a plus for me here. Overall it was pretty good experience. Worth RTM but it was missing something for me so I want to look around more.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-lina/
Decided to try this next after a bro mentioned about her some time back. Her location is quite far from mrt station, the nearest bus stop is near the old mall with a few pubs in it. The apartment is not new, although the internal looks clean and neat. Lina massage was softer given her petite size, however certain way of kneading is pretty strong.
Sensual was pretty standard, catbath from top to bot, rub boobs etc. As I asked for longer massage, she didn't slow down once started. Not complaining as time was nearing end. Even so, she still give me a head massage after she went to wash her hands, as I mention I have migraine. I had to take a short shower as I notice the time(she didnt say a thing BTW), This is definitely a plus, not a clock watcher. Granted, she didn't have next customer, but she chat with me even after I finish dressing, in the end I initiated to pay her and want to go myself as it was getting late.
Overall, massage is slightly weaker, but certain massage technique is on point. She is also petite, don't have any visible fats after she stripped to just panty. Of course boobs wise is smaller, but I'm OK with the grabbing still.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/lucky-massage/
Finally managed to get her on a lucky night with 1 hour notice too. Immediately agreed and go over. Place is near construction site, so be careful after exiting the nearest exit at purple line station for foot soldier.
The place is very cozy, almost like a big size hotel room. I like the design of the place. Place is also clean and neat. After I stepped out of the shower partition onto the toilet part(foot was wet so there's water mark), she wiped it immediately when she saw it, so can tell she like cleanliness.
Massage was decently strong. However as our conversation was trigger her laughter, she laughed herself off during massage so massage was interrupted during some key part. This is not her fault as I was also laughing myself. But can tell her massage is worth RTM.
Sensual wise, she's quite thorough. Maybe it's me, but she like to prone on me and attack my ears from behind. I like this alot HJ was not rushed at all. Her boobs is nicely sized on her short but appropriate meat body(not fat, just good for moving ur hands over her smooth skin) boobs also a good grabbing. Enjoyed the sensual part alot.
Old 22-04-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

hmm saw new listing Tang tang, but click into it is error. Anyone know if it’s the legendary Tang tang?
Old 22-04-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleeugene View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/cherry-massage/
Has anyone been there? I've been there four times myself. You can go and try the massage techniques of the Guangzhou beauty. I also saw someone share from wishct that she has a Hong Kong-style voice and look. The main thing is that her massage is very professional and she has a diploma from a Chinese medicine college. She can analyze acupuncture points. After the massage, the whole body feels relaxed. Then she massages the dragon tendons. After the massage, I feel different the next day.

There was an unexpected gain when it came to the highlight. It seemed that she was very serious in chatting and she was very good at flirting. She would automatically kiss her face, nipples and ears, and she could also grab her 36D soft big breasts to drink and suck milk. She also made some humming sounds. It felt very good.

Exquisite facial features. Talkative and teasing.For me $110 can touch boobs & suck nipple enough for me liao.

Btw I use Google translate one. Hahahaa
404 error though
Old 22-04-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Booked her after seeing many good FR, really one of the best value right now, Good and long BBBJ at $140

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-min-massage/

Look: Cute looking girl close to photo

Body: Petite size girl around 156cm ?

GFE / Sensual: Friendly and easy to talk to. FN, seducing catbath gao gao from the back till the front will wipe saliva with tissue after that (Not many ML wil do that)
If you like BBBJ this is a must. She will start by blowing you from below like in porn scene dam shiok remind me of Tian Tian.
She doesn't blow fast to make you cum like some other ML, she will also lick the side from top till below and balls damm shiok.
Playability quite high can do most thing. RTM YES In out about 58min will cuddle and chat with you after deed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1