The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Baoer recently opened her own shop in AMK, transitioning to legit only massage. Open for maybe one or two months? I talk to her sometimes on her lavender WeChat which has her real name, confirm it's still her.

Haven't had to the chance to go down yet, I wonder if she still up for juageng on the side.. or more?
I honestly wouldn't mind going to her just purely for massage. I like her hard technique.
Old 10-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
(4) XiaoHan - Face very cui. Not sure why she is mentioned here, but bro is correct. Her edging fucking good and her tits is like c cup and dress sexily. Unfortunately maybe not for me
I believe we are discussing about the horniest ML… no doubt her face not attractive and that’s why I didn’t expect anything more than just hj. But the moment when she said “我要…” when stroking me, my immediate reaction was “huh?!”

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
hamkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share the contact of them?
Old 10-06-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
I believe we are discussing about the horniest ML… no doubt her face not attractive and that’s why I didn’t expect anything more than just hj. But the moment when she said “我要…” when stroking me, my immediate reaction was “huh?!”
First time i knew that FJ was on offer was when she asked 你要吗... Best combi, JG then straightaway live-fire test. Better still, all that edging done beforehand results in some desensitization so can last longer when banging her. And there was a proper bed, not a massage table.
Old 11-06-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Oh damn XH ! Kinda miss her dressing sexily and doing jg for me . Always look for her to service my tool before I fly for fun to Thailand . Those were the days ~
Old 11-06-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Chances upon this thread and saw Celine from SLG mentioned her. Not sure abt why you guys think Celine is great, visited her once and she was way to bah bah for me, with average services. Weird. Anw is melody slim without tummy? Would love to try her but since she’s mentioned in the same way Celine is here having second doubts..
Old 11-06-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Oh damn XH ! Kinda miss her dressing sexily and doing jg for me . Always look for her to service my tool before I fly for fun to Thailand . Those were the days ~
always in her black night gown with boobs spilling out.
Old 11-06-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Yes - still there as of early this year

Bro can share contact. Thanks
Old 11-06-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taimei91 View Post
I have to agree melody has very good gfe n nice boobs to hold . However she's very sensitive to soft touches so i was quite shock by it during de first session. Her service was really good though . She helps to remove ur clothes etc, treat u like those Jav scenerios . Maybe haven unlock the lvls of other bros yet. Shall give Celine a try next .
Is the Melody? at Joo Chiat same as the one you mentioned
Old 11-06-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
taimei91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaimei91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
Is the Melody? at Joo Chiat same as the one you mentioned
Yup at JC lvl 2
Old 11-06-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

To those samsters who asked about XH contact, she went back hometown already. Till next time...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 11-06-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Works both ways Woo thinks Thai or prc same same lo
Work both ways meaning German & French same same oso? ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Baoer recently opened her own shop in AMK, transitioning to legit only massage. Open for maybe one or two months? I talk to her sometimes on her lavender WeChat which has her real name, confirm it's still her.

Haven't had to the chance to go down yet, I wonder if she still up for juageng on the side.. or more?
Is this BaoEr last time operating near China town/Hong Lim area? ..
Old 11-06-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

agreed XH is a gem, I will always hug her first and slowly caress her body then push her onto the bed...normally she will just lay there and check her handphone while I try to paint her, once she isn't watching, will try to stroke her pussy with my little bro..occasionally will poke a few times raw...she would enjoy it and says cannot, cannot....but will still poke a few more time..sometimes we do make love...but most of the time, just hj
Old 12-06-2021, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
I honestly wouldn't mind going to her just purely for massage. I like her hard technique.
so she got fj or just hj only?
Old 12-06-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 15
ben83 has much to be proud ofben83 has much to be proud ofben83 has much to be proud ofben83 has much to be proud ofben83 has much to be proud ofben83 has much to be proud ofben83 has much to be proud ofben83 has much to be proud ofben83 has much to be proud of

Care to share more Info on xh?
Can't find her thread in forum.. 😂😂😂

Cheers 🙏🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread