The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 3
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future
Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,website

Hi Bros

Starting this thread cos there are no other same thread on this thread title.

Purpose is to recollect our memories on it  which  I think there can be a quite a lot if Bros support this thread.

Especially during the days when PRC WL had not been legalised on GL houses, whereby there are a lot of PRC street walkers.

It is also a good time to pen it down,  since at this period some of us may decide to abstain from cheonging for a while,  thus have some free time.

Hopefully there can be learning points through our sharing.

Also we can improve our writing and reading skills through our sharing.

Some guidelines on post for this thread :

- fit the title of this thread as far as possible

- can be paid or no paid like one night stand.

- need not be only for encounter on penetration intercourse.

- can be from overseas also.

- encounter on PRC gals only since this is a PRC Dome.

-  long or short sharing are all welcome

- can be pleasant or unpleasant encounter

- comments with jokes with good intentions that brighten the day of the readers are also welcome.

Feel free to share your encounters and experiences.

Thanks for your support.

If no business on this thread, I will request for deletion of it.

Let me share my encounter with AV which I will post in a while.
Old 23-05-2021, 06:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Let me be the 1st to share my encounter here.

It was about 10 to 15 years back as i am in the army. That time was really young.Usually visit also visit geylang thai house (L6, H66 L20 ) and also those internal Thai stable. (Bonniesan, san68, thaiboy, Hugo)

Geylang is like my playground when ever i book out. One night spotted a damn chio and young PRC lady. First look cock stand liao.

That time was somewhere near alley at Lor 17. Buay tahan got the feeling of sperm shooting up head liao, i approach her and ask for price. Her look smitten me and also her sexy figure but she dress normally. Tight t shirt and long jean.

Agree with the price, she hold on my hand and we check in to near by hotel.

Inside the room, we shower individually. I finish shower and waited for her on the bed.

After she shower and clad with a towel, once she pull off her towel. As soon as she pull off her towel my cock start to go soft and also get disgusted by her hairy armpit, pussy as well as leg hair.

Totally,i get turn off and i got no mood and was feel very disgusted. I feel being traumatize. I paid her and i change my cloth and go off to those thai house. Ever since i get disgusted by PRC lady will not want to bonk PRC.

Up till recently year then i manage to cope with the fear and start to slowly explore into the PRC scene and so far it was ok.

Will continue to explore into PRC scene as well as Viet scene still Thai scene is back.

Just sharing my experience and happy reading.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-05-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 4
KongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

It was about 10 to 15 years back as i am in the army. That time was really young.Usually visit also visit geylang thai house (L6, H66 L20 ) and also those internal Thai stable. (Bonniesan, san68, thaiboy, Hugo)

Geylang is like my playground when ever i book out. One night spotted a damn chio and young PRC lady. First look cock stand liao.

That time was somewhere near alley at Lor 17. Buay tahan got the feeling of sperm shooting up head liao, i approach her and ask for price. Her look smitten me and also her sexy figure but she dress normally. Tight t shirt and long jean.

Inside the room, we shower individually. I finish shower and waited for her on the bed.

After she shower and clad with a towel, once she pull off her towel. As soon as she pull off her towel my cock start to go soft and also get disgusted by her hairy armpit, pussy as well as leg hair.

Totally,i get turn off and i got no mood and was feel very disgusted. I feel being traumatize. I paid her and i change my cloth and go off to those thai house. Ever since i get disgusted by PRC lady will not want to bonk PRC.

Up till recently year then i manage to cope with the fear and start to slowly explore into the PRC scene and so far it was ok.

Will continue to explore into PRC scene as well as Viet scene still Thai scene is back.

HAHA Your story made my day ! I felt bad for you but its really a funny encounter HAHAHA i guess u will forever remember this PRC HAHAHAHA
Old 23-05-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Bro Naka...you are so funny

But it is a common sight for most ATB
Old 24-05-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Thanks bro Naka for the support and time.

Your post is a good one for happy reading.

I met before and feel disgusting to see that also.

For me I tried to keep her 2 arms closed in army ser di ya position and see whether can get hard and finish fast.

Lor 17 should be the one near the Chinese nasi lemak shop. They have another shop in China town.
Old 24-05-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

My encounter was pleasant and scary.

It was a night time when I was driving along the opposite road of Katong Punggol Nasi lemak.

I managed to spot a gal walking alone leisurely. As I drove passed her slowly, I had a glance of her front view.

I stopped my car and waited for her to pass by.

She stopped as I streched myself to the window and called her to offer her a ride home.

Initially she rejected but agreed after much persuasion.Through her accent, i knew she is a prc.

She was around her late 20s, wearing a spectacle, with those type of  long dress which has straight lines fold vertically. overall her appearance quite turned me on.

I made a u turn to the durian stall near the pet bird shop.

After we finished the durian, I popped the golden question of whether she can accompany me for the night.

She told me she was a tourist and not in this trade. After much sweet talk and together with monetary offer, she finally agreed.

Drove to the petrol station at Lorong 24  to buy condom and proceeded to the hotel.

In the room, she was quite shy as I tried to slowly caress her.

As the momentum went into undressing and then naked , suddenly there was a continous loud knocking on the door shouting something like room inspection.

She asked me who's that and I told her to quickly dress on.

when  I told her it was av inspection, to my horror she said she wanted to jump down from the window.

I was like this time round die Liao really in big deep shit, sibei Dua diao if she jumped and sibei jialat both outside and inside the room.

i pulled her back and finally managed to calm her down.

Upon opening the door, a group of officers of both gender came in, one male officer told me to go outside with him.

After taking down the particulars,he asked me did I know her , have I paid her the money and what transpired us to come here.

Finally he said go off and don't let me see you again.

Till now,  I still don't know was she a street walker and feel a bit bad on implicating her if she was not.
Old 24-05-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro Naka...you are so funny

But it is a common sight for most ATB

bro, what is ATB?
Old 24-05-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
Till now,  I still don't know was she a street walker and feel a bit bad on implicating her if she was not.
You picked her up at Tanjong Katong Road. So many other safer hotels nearby but you chose to go to Geylang. Should have driven to Malacca hotel lah. Joo Chiat area also nearby. Wasted.
Old 24-05-2021, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
bro, what is ATB?
Ah Tiong Bu.
Old 24-05-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You picked her up at Tanjong Katong Road. So many other safer hotels nearby but you chose to go to Geylang. Should have driven to Malacca hotel lah. Joo Chiat area also nearby. Wasted.
Thanks bro, you are experienced and that can be a learning point.

Where is Malacca hotel and are their rooms clean
Old 24-05-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Ah Tiong Bu.
That's a good one, lol. tks.
Old 24-05-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Sharing an overseas 艳遇 picstory

多年前国内公干巧遇美女
大夏天请她吃冰淇淋 看着她一口一口舔,估计口活好舌功劲

逛了一会儿累了; 我说不如回酒店休息
一进门就躺在沙发上了; 爱不释手纤细大长腿; 还戴着百达斐丽 十足名媛气质

晚上的事情就不说了; 估计晚上搞得太累了,早上赖床 叫了几回都拉不起来

Last edited by saabking; 24-05-2021 at 10:16 AM.
Old 24-05-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Re: Sharing an overseas 艳遇 picstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
多年前国内公干巧遇美女
大夏天请她吃冰淇淋 看着她一口一口舔,估计口活好舌功劲

逛了一会儿累了; 我说不如回酒店休息
一进门就躺在沙发上了; 爱不释手纤细大长腿; 还戴着百达斐丽 十足名媛气质

晚上的事情就不说了; 估计晚上搞得太累了,早上赖床 叫了几回都拉不起来

Thanks bro for the contribution and effort.
公干顺便干.

It is a nice and creative presentation.

诉不尽红尘眷恋
轻叹世间多变迁
往日情景再浮现
藕虽断了丝还连
Old 24-05-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro for the contribution and effort.
公干顺便干.

It is a nice and creative presentation.

诉不尽红尘眷恋
轻叹世间多变迁
往日情景再浮现
藕虽断了丝还连
兄弟 你也太有文化了 还吟诗咏词出口成章!666

我也来一篇:

三月春,雪花飘,
心之寒,结成冰。
昔日情,深藏隐,
盼早日,再温暖。
Old 24-05-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
兄弟 你也太有文化了 还吟诗咏词出口成章!666

我也来一篇:

三月春,雪花飘,
心之寒,结成冰。
昔日情,深藏隐,
盼早日,再温暖。
我没你厉害,哪敢班门弄斧,现丑了,哈哈。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1