The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 23-06-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

Some seem very unclear about female squirting... fyi, it doesn't come out from the vagina. Lol
Old 23-06-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
Thanks bro the the answer. Now we know why it is bitter.
So does that mean that she wipe only instead of washing it?
I don’t think she will wash it in front of customer if requested too.
she got shower before and after action lah.
Old 23-06-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fantastic8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Just responded to another batch of bros who PM'd me.

Answering some queries here...
- bitter taste is from her wet wipes which I asked her the last time.
- her priority is regulars. Her response is either slow or none because she doesn't pick up phone when she is working.
- at times when she is near quota or decides she doesn't want to take too many customers.. She won't take your booking. She's also said that she's just being careful.
Bro,mind to share the contact
Old 23-06-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fantastic8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Bro u guys wear condom with Esther? The shop no condom leh.
Lucky I got mine in the wallet. If not I may raw her also as she is damn wet n squirt a lot. Depend on the chemistry.
Can share the location of shop.¿
Old 23-06-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 17
reavl is a splendid one to beholdreavl is a splendid one to beholdreavl is a splendid one to beholdreavl is a splendid one to beholdreavl is a splendid one to beholdreavl is a splendid one to behold

anyone can share esther contact? thanks
Old 23-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Kristy, local Chinese FL, is well known for her squirting, lovemaking and overall good GFE. I heard she only meet her old time customers nowadays. And selective. Very few sessions. I never met her. I don't have her ctc no.
Old 24-06-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros keen to form WeChat group to share squirt ML?
Old 24-06-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post
Any bros keen to form WeChat group to share squirt ML?
Why wechat?

Why limit to squirting lady only?
So easy to find anD so much to talk abt it meh?
Old 24-06-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

Thanks for the contacts.Gotten her contacts quite sometime ago before CB HA.
Finally got to book her. Understand from her that number is managed by someone else.
Looks - 6.5/10 she say she is 23. She have a priceless expression when she orgasm
boobs - A
body - 7 slim skinny petite size
bbbj - actually forget about it as i was too busy rubbing her pussy until she squirt on to me and got me super horny as 1 proceed to next action
painting - paint her until she came a few time with all her love juice gushing into my mouth
Fj - 9/10 the whole bed was already wet after painting her. buay tahan already as i poke my dick into her warm love hole and start thrusting her until she came and came. Position her on side of the bed with both legs on my shoulder and fuck her hard and she just squirted all her juices all over the floor, like a spilled cup of water... the place was kinda flooded
Then doggy her... Then flip her over back to missionary and engaged turbo speed and thrust her non stop and water just splashes and splashes... whacked her until i splashed all my cum all over her until kana her face also...

Just my humble FR and Please do not ask me for contacts, thank you
Old 24-06-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobkillers View Post
Finally got to book her. Understand from her that number is managed by someone else.
Looks - 6.5/10 she say she is 23. She have a priceless expression when she orgasm
boobs - A
bbbj - actually forget about it as i was too busy rubbing her pussy until she squirt on to me and got me super horny as 1 proceed to next action
painting - paint her until she came a few time with all her love juice gushing into my mouth
Fj - 9/10 the whole bed was already wet after painting her. buay tahan already as i poke my dick into her warm love hole and start thrusting her until she came and came. Position her on side of the bed with both legs on my shoulder and fuck her hard and she just squirted all her juices all over the floor, like a spilled cup of water... the place was kinda flooded
Then doggy her... Then flip her over back to missionary and engaged turbo speed and thrust her non stop and water just splashes and splashes... whacked her until i splashed all my cum all over her until kana her face also...

Who is this?
Old 24-06-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
Who is this?
Cheryl.
And also by the way, not all customer she offer full service. BYOP, play safe
Old 24-06-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 8
13tan is a glorious beacon of light13tan is a glorious beacon of light13tan is a glorious beacon of light13tan is a glorious beacon of light13tan is a glorious beacon of light13tan is a glorious beacon of light

interesting to know that Cheryl also provide full service now with BYOP...hahaha
Old 24-06-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheryl.
And also by the way, not all customer she offer full service. BYOP, play safe
Your story sounds like you raw her Anyway, can share contact? Upz you my humble 14s
Old 24-06-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Why wechat?

Why limit to squirting lady only?
So easy to find anD so much to talk abt it meh?
Mayb he thinks every lady pees so every lady squirts as well lor ..
Old 24-06-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
boobs - A

You damn lucky. I now still waiting for her to text me. No reply at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1