The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkieyoungman View Post
Bro jalan kayu there have Viet Spa ah? Wah can't wait to try man
there got 3-4 spas

Imp*****
Ha*****
viet, level 2
got 1 more at level 2 also

H**** is nearer to the beancurd, then Imp****** is near the mama shop.

These spas provides disposable underwear, if u want extra, i think depends on chemistry. There are a few times i went, they tease ur brother, but no GQ asked.

The viet spa is those level 2 type, above the vegetarian shop i think u need to take the stairs up. This kind confirm very shaddy, just like those at upper thomson.
Old 22-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 8
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronphua86 View Post
there got 3-4 spas

Imp*****
Ha*****
viet, level 2

These spas provides disposable underwear, if u want extra, i think depends on chemistry. There are a few times i went, they tease ur brother, but no GQ asked.

The viet spa is those level 2 type, above the vegetarian shop i think u need to take the stairs up. This kind confirm very shaddy, just like those at upper thomson.
Thanks for the info. Any parking lots there for parking?
Old 22-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kitano is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: jalan kayu

Do now need to wear a mask during massage?
Old 22-06-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
Thanks for the info. Any parking lots there for parking?
yup, parked beside the Jalan Kayu prata house. very big lot, sure got space. then just cross the road...
Old 22-06-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitano View Post
Do now need to wear a mask during massage?
I think need as of the bros mentioned here....

Unfortunately i didn't visit them since Phase 2 starts, but i will do it tonight since my wife has dinner plans tonight....

will give an update later.
Old 22-06-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=Aaronphua86;20059015]there got 3-4 spas

Imp*****
Ha*****
viet, level 2

Went there for makan on Fri. Imp***** is not opened leh.

Tried H** & 8* before. Both got GQ.
Old 22-06-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 8
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronphua86 View Post
I think need as of the bros mentioned here....

Unfortunately i didn't visit them since Phase 2 starts, but i will do it tonight since my wife has dinner plans tonight....

will give an update later.
Curious to know abt the viet massage at lvl 2. Pls kindly provide an update if got any actions. Thanks bro!
Old 23-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Toa gong viet spa license was not renew hence remain close till further notice.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
This is Lyna Veit or the other?
Old 23-06-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Pop up the viet place and see see before the CB period, the ladies are not my cup of tea.
Old 23-06-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
i share news yet i kena zap, to the coward, i hope u have a better life, u r really a loser.
Old 23-06-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Pop up the viet place and see see before the CB period, the ladies are not my cup of tea.
sensual massage, not for massage lovers, shall not share further. else i kena zap again
Old 23-06-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
This viet spa have 4 thai and 2 viet. No fj and only hj, the viet i try is a milf but her boobs are really heavenly perky and natural. Very good to caress and i ask her how come like this so well shape n natural. She told me he have not given birth before even she is married and divorced. No need ask me the name since got 2 viet only and she is the fairer one. I tried like 6 mths ago and do not know if she is still there. Other ml are short, plump and dark skin...she is fair, taller then them and body is average built.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 23-06-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
Is there any good Malaysian or prc there
Old 24-06-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This viet spa have 4 thai and 2 viet. No fj and only hj, the viet i try is a milf but her boobs are really heavenly perky and natural. Very good to caress and i ask her how come like this so well shape n natural. She told me he have not given birth before even she is married and divorced. No need ask me the name since got 2 viet only and she is the fairer one. I tried like 6 mths ago and do not know if she is still there. Other ml are short, plump and dark skin...she is fair, taller then them and body is average built.
hi bro, what is the name or number of this viet that u try, would like to drop down to try once free.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread