The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Bro, dun over pay.... 50 can get auto roam and sucking one.... Those who ask u to top up
For roaming is crap....
Yes if everyone pay 50 as market rate... Then will be a nice for everyone...
Old 05-05-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

There are always going to be suckers... so this CB will reset everything to zero.... let's start on a new note....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Yes if everyone pay 50 as market rate... Then will be a nice for everyone...
Old 05-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

This is an interesting thread, not the first of its kind but once in a while I do see these "movements" for customers to "band together" to "protest" against paying more than $XX amount for service XXX....

I wonder if TS ever considered, what actually drives the price of a HJ/BJ/FJ in the first place. During this CB period, all service providers in the nightlife industry (MLs, WLs, KTV gals, amongst others) are all suffering like hell. Most of them are literally squeezed between a rock and a hard place since Entertainment Outlets were closed down on midnight of Mar 26th, so this is looks like a really good time to drive a hard bargain, such a $20 HJ.

I have posted elsewhere in this forum before, that MLs/FLs/WL/KTV gals that work legally pay a "permit fee" each month ranging anywhere between $1800-$3000 to their "agent". This depends on how much the agent charges them, the type of permit they are under (Entertainer Pass, WP or S-pass) and how much the agent wants to profit each month for the girls they have under their company. I believe the going rate now is around $2000 - $2500 per month for a 6-month "Work Permit" for a "shop girl" that works 25-28 days per month. The agent cut, I believe is just under $1000.

On top of this monthly "permit fee", the ML/FL/WL needs anywhere between $1500 to $2000 a month for rent, and to sustain their daily needs (usually $500 for rent and $1000 for food and basic makeup). So that adds up to roughly $4000 per month, before a girl can get money to send home.

Say an ML works every day, with no break, 30 days a month (in reality they do get off days, a minimum of 2 days off a month), so they need to earn at least $130/day just to sustain themselves here. And the shop owner will want something too (hence that's why they charge entrance fees).

Given the above, how do you propose your $20 HJ is workable? I think you probably don't care - all you want is a cheap HJ but you don't ever want to be bothered if it is sustainable or even possible.

Perhaps what you're looking for is the equivalent of a unicorn, an ML who is already a PR/LTVP/SC (hence they no longer need to pay any kind of permit fee), who are somehow ugly or desperate enough to charge only $20 for a HJ

Not sure about you, but I prefer to face the facts and live in reality. If you find HJ too expensive, go to a neighboring country, where life is cheaper.

I think you will be happier there. Wanting to earn our current Singapore-level salary but insisting on a 1990s-era cost of living is pure fantasy.
Old 05-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

I have posted elsewhere in this forum before, that MLs/FLs/WL/KTV gals that work legally pay a "permit fee" each month ranging anywhere between $1800-$3000 to their "agent". This depends on how much the agent charges them, the type of permit they are under (Entertainer Pass, WP or S-pass) and how much the agent wants to profit each month for the girls they have under their company. I believe the going rate now is around $2000 - $2500 per month for a 6-month "Work Permit" for a "shop girl" that works 25-28 days per month. The agent cut, I believe is just under $1000.

On top of this monthly "permit fee", the ML/FL/WL needs anywhere between $1500 to $2000 a month for rent, and to sustain their daily needs (usually $500 for rent and $1000 for food and basic makeup). So that adds up to roughly $4000 per month, before a girl can get money to send home.
I not sure how correct your information is maybe is a new one now... But what I use to know is they pay a lump some and come here for 6 months to a year.. I heard from most ktv gal I know... I also have been with a ktv gal for 3 years plus... So I know abit from her also..

And also for a normal ktv 3 sessions in a day... 200 per sessions assume they really sit with u and dun go butterfly.. 600 a day... 20days ok will be 12k.... Exclude extra tips or extra serve from customers.. they can earn up to 30k per month...

Anyway u are just their customer why u so worry they can earn or afford a not? Haha...

As I always say in other threads before they have more money than most guys here...
Old 05-05-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

It's a chicken and egg question.

HJ expensive, girl earns more, obviously - up to a certain point where too expensive drives away customers.

HJ cheap, girl also earns more, from increased number of customers - up to a certain point where she gets wrist injury or max out the capacity per day, no more available slots.

This is a complicated math function notwithstanding that there are other factors too. But solving it yields the optimum HJ price.
Old 05-05-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
HJ cheap, girl also earns more, from increased number of customers - up to a certain point where she gets wrist injury or max out the capacity per day, no more available slots.
HJ too much can have wrist injury?

And bj bbbbj u guys and gals want to can. If caught, video will be viral. It can be presented in parliament too. Talk no use. Sicko perverted maniac means sicko perverted maniac. The most sickest and dirtiest form, cannot go down any further.

U guys and gals post in sg facebook if u dare. And u guys and gals can store these videos in phone. If lose then hoseh liao.......

Last edited by Pictionary; 05-05-2020 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-05-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

HJ expensive, girl earns more, obviously - up to a certain point where too expensive drives away customers.

This is a complicated math function notwithstanding that there are other factors too. But solving it yields the optimum HJ price.
Even hj is cheap.. still need for the entrance fee... So I doubt will have any much different...

One ml I know she work from 11am to night 2am... Her hj fee is normal.. so she still get the same amount of customers...

That my opinion
Old 05-05-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I not sure how correct your information is maybe is a new one now... But what I use to know is they pay a lump some and come here for 6 months to a year.. I heard from most ktv gal I know... I also have been with a ktv gal for 3 years plus... So I know abit from her also..

And also for a normal ktv 3 sessions in a day... 200 per sessions assume they really sit with u and dun go butterfly.. 600 a day... 20days ok will be 12k.... Exclude extra tips or extra serve from customers.. they can earn up to 30k per month...

Anyway u are just their customer why u so worry they can earn or afford a not? Haha...

As I always say in other threads before they have more money than most guys here...
From what I understand, we're both correct - there is a discount if girls pay their permit fee upfront, especially if they can pay 1 year fee upfront in one shot.

But that comes with a risk - many unscrupulous agents out there cancel their permits and shut down the entire company once they have attracted enough silly girls who do that.....that's why the prepayment option is never very popular

Your numbers on 3 session KTVs are a bit on the high side, even the best ang pai KTV gals I know cannot get 3x booking daily 20 days a week. 3 session KTVs usually involve hum sup action from the get-go until 2 hours later, and are very very draining for the girls so its easy for them to burn out.

Yes, I do know some KTV gals who can earn $15K-$25K per month, but those almost always involve regular "short time/long time" arrangements with regulars. The very highest earners cater to non-regular straight sex fetishes (3-some, dominatrix, gangbang) and they are the exception and not the rule.
Old 05-05-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
Bingo1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBingo1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBingo1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When the MPs re-open it's time to lower down the price for HJ to 30. The MLs already very hungry so just tell them take it or leave it
Old 05-05-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

there is a saying.... 要给人家赚 but ofcos not to robert state

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 06-05-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
From what I understand, we're both correct - there is a discount if girls pay their permit fee upfront, especially if they can pay 1 year fee upfront in one shot.

But that comes with a risk - many unscrupulous agents out there cancel their permits and shut down the entire company once they have attracted enough silly girls who do that.....that's why the prepayment option is never very popular

Your numbers on 3 session KTVs are a bit on the high side, even the best ang pai KTV gals I know cannot get 3x booking daily 20 days a week. 3 session KTVs usually involve hum sup action from the get-go until 2 hours later, and are very very draining for the girls so its easy for them to burn out.

Yes, I do know some KTV gals who can earn $15K-$25K per month, but those almost always involve regular "short time/long time" arrangements with regulars. The very highest earners cater to non-regular straight sex fetishes (3-some, dominatrix, gangbang) and they are the exception and not the rule.

Anyway still got ktv like boss, k2 etc le mah?? When anthem start they will strip all and wild mah? Gals take pill to get high ...I doubt now have le...

Bro u never kana kc before lah.. to get 15k to 25k for them are so easy lor..

Gal that cannot get themselves book is not ang pai leh... Haha...
Old 06-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Anyway still got ktv like boss, k2 etc le mah?? When anthem start they will strip all and wild mah? Gals take pill to get high ...I doubt now have le...

Bro u never kana kc before lah.. to get 15k to 25k for them are so easy lor..

Gal that cannot get themselves book is not ang pai leh... Haha...
I think those good old style KTVs are long gone, anyway the very best in my humble opinion are not in Singapore, but in Dongguan - places like Amazon in Chang Ping where the girls all strip the moment the lights go off. I never heard anything of that quality ever since CP was shut down in Feb 2014.....

Yes, I kena KC before. A few times in fact. My comment was just that your calculations are a bit too high, girls are also human beings and working 3 sessions will involve always being drunk and not remembering which customer stick his fingers in your pussy the night before. It also involves girls being knocked out so badly they end up not taking their tips and the mummy may be too busy to notice....

So yeah, the ones that I know who can earn in excess of $15K usually have some kind of special skill in bed. One of them I know (an ex-regular), absolutely loves sex, she said before that she needs to orgasm at least twice a day, every day.

I think her future bf is such a lucky guy..... she is still here in SG but I won't share the contact, sorry.
Old 06-05-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

No way to turn back the clock to the 90s where all were malaysian in KTVs n HCs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 06-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

KTV girls and MLs are totally different category and different dimensions of earning potentials.
Old 06-05-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

how much wrist injury can u get from shaking ur hand in a 5cm up down motion 10times a day for 1min each time?

thats got to be the cheapest 3000$/ hr equivalent rate
as good paying as a top tier footballer or an incompetent PAP minister

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1