The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

i think handjob and blowjob many online service can be found. you order first then they will arrange you to a hotel.
Old 23-06-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOng45 View Post
Say so much also no use. It is your own money. You think it’s still worth to give more you give. In d end, it is your $, u happy can liao.
Market rate sometime depend on how long u knew your ml or is her service or looks worth it or if u have extra $ with u. But if first time met, u give a lot higher, next time every time u go will be this $. U ownself set your rate to her hahaha
yes the tips you also free to give. your own money, you happy, you give more tips, no happy, no tips.
Old 23-06-2021, 09:19 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Already told u she said 10 tip is for me only lol
I don't believe

Last edited by SGhappyman; 24-06-2021 at 10:57 AM.
Old 25-06-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Yes, different.....I've received free HJ before. Only you will write stories say ML will smile and thank you for the $10 tip.

Think before you post next time lol...

thanks for reminding me....she not only smile and say thank you for $10 tip...she ask me to go often before promo ends then have to pay $20 tip lol
Old 25-06-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
After paying entrance, keep $50 ( 5 pcs of $10 ) and when GQ is popped, tell the ML nicely $30 or $50 is all you left. No nets/paynow/credit card and you only brought cash.
Best is both parties meet half-way, $40. The last $10 for your transport home

ML will usually LL give in. If she wants additonal top-up for auto-roam tell her you don't have enough, next round you'll rtm to make up for her which I usually don'tm,, unless I go for another ML in the same shop.

If I take P-massage package, I will usually leave only $20 in my wallet.
The rule of the game is aways bring just enough in your wallet so you won't be overcharged. Don't give in to these ML, they are earning higher than some of us here make in a month.
the high lighted part shows how good your nego skill is and why you think $10 HJ is a myth lol
Old 25-06-2021, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Erm… if young and beautiful with nice body can touch and dig underneath bra and panties can kiss and hug during the HJ, why not? But I only lucky enuff to kena one time only 😅 almost wanna bring her home 😂

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1