The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Last November, I went in once but never took the massage. Was greeted by a pretty looking front desk girl. Sounds Singaporean. Good customer service so that made me think its a clean joint. She even gave me a voucher. But expired now. If got extra fun I want her also lol
Since no FR on H Spa, I will be the first as a PSA. DONT go to that spa, only the renov nice.. the rest all like shit!! I just finished my trip there like 15 mins ago, terrible service.. Never see the pretty looking front desk girl, my ML (K*K*) totally not like the photo shown in FB, the massage was almost piano-ing, got GQ (you need to prompt her), only HJ, can't even touch (even if you want add money), don't care whether you got finished anot, 5 - 10 mins max and she will end it.. 1 blue note wasted on this shit..

Don't believe can go ahead and try but don't say I didn't warn you.. J* spa way better than this, even though exp..
Old 20-06-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Since no FR on H Spa, I will be the first as a PSA. DONT go to that spa, only the renov nice.. the rest all like shit!! I just finished my trip there like 15 mins ago, terrible service.. Never see the pretty looking front desk girl, my ML (K*K*) totally not like the photo shown in FB, the massage was almost piano-ing, got GQ (you need to prompt her), only HJ, can't even touch (even if you want add money), don't care whether you got finished anot, 5 - 10 mins max and she will end it.. 1 blue note wasted on this shit..

Don't believe can go ahead and try but don't say I didn't warn you.. J* spa way better than this, even though exp..
Damn thats fucked up! Thanks for sharing bro. The ML you took was the one I wanted. Btw, what is J*** spa?
Old 20-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another FR for H****** Spa. Was told by the Recep to go for the $88 package and agreed coz no $88 no GQ? Asked for K*k*, she came in after 5 mins of me lying on the bed and kept going out during the massage dk for what. She went out 4 times during the massage. Massage so so.. wearing mask so can’t rly see what she looked like, but her eyes quite nice.
Ended the session without GQ, I didn’t prompt her. But she stood at the door expecting some tips when I left.. didn’t give any coz quite disappointed. Booked *Q spa after that to release.
Old 22-06-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 7
phaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobbydick View Post
Another FR for H****** Spa. Was told by the Recep to go for the $88 package and agreed coz no $88 no GQ? Asked for K*k*, she came in after 5 mins of me lying on the bed and kept going out during the massage dk for what. She went out 4 times during the massage. Massage so so.. wearing mask so can’t rly see what she looked like, but her eyes quite nice.
Ended the session without GQ, I didn’t prompt her. But she stood at the door expecting some tips when I left.. didn’t give any coz quite disappointed. Booked *Q spa after that to release.
Thanks for the FR, bro. Upped you and bro JizFries with my humble points.
Old 23-06-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 23
par12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of light

This Hxxxxxy spa really cannot make it.
No GQ if u don’t take the 88 package.
That day I went down only took the 58 package.
Massage also so so only nothing special.
Think will not rtm any more
Old 23-06-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by par12 View Post
This Hxxxxxy spa really cannot make it.
No GQ if u don’t take the 88 package.
That day I went down only took the 58 package.
Massage also so so only nothing special.
Think will not rtm any more
Yes, lets boycott all 88 shop and not even let them make the $58.

The boss need to realize that
Old 23-06-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobbydick View Post
Walao, 88 and no GQ. Faint
Old 24-06-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

how can go massage without GQ? unless is those old lady
Old 25-06-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 3
limpeisong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyoh, last week kena bad experience fm H****** Spa, so 3 nites ago went to CP and try, got free hj if u opt for P88... No bluff, if not, u zap me until song song
Old 26-06-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeisong View Post
Aiyoh, last week kena bad experience fm H****** Spa, so 3 nites ago went to CP and try, got free hj if u opt for P88... No bluff, if not, u zap me until song song
3 posts, 20points, members in June 2021

What is your original nick?
Old 26-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 8
Acenoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
There was a thread on it earlier.
I tried. Good massage.
Bro H what ah? I google cnt find . Can share more letters
Old 26-06-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoobie View Post
Bro H what ah? I google cnt find . Can share more letters
A spa that will harm your money
Old 27-06-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 7
Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
Haha nice one bro, I also feel it HARM yOur moNeY.
Old 27-06-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 8
Acenoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
Thanks bro I found it. Rly so jialat ah. Walked past like no customers one
Old 02-07-2021, 06:27 PM