The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Sorry because of covid, now very hard to find good service providers

I only trade my info for other good bonks, hope geylang can reopen soon
Old 01-01-2021, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

even if those houses open, the question is how many WLs will there be?
i believe most, if not all, WLs gone home liao, and there doesn't seem to be any news of potential incoming stock.

if AV just convert those ridiculously-heavily-photoshopped PRC milf white card holders to yellow card and transfer them to the licensed houses,
i might as well stay home and PCC... lol

until borders truly open, cheongster balls are held by the few WLs remaining or leftover on our little red dot.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
if AV just convert those ridiculously-heavily-photoshopped PRC milf white card holders to yellow card and transfer them to the licensed houses,
I doubt AV is so desperate that they need to convert them. They knew very well that once they give the green light our local OKT got their way to get in the supply.

Last edited by 5931; 02-01-2021 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Review on OT

Went during lunch time and walk around

02-22 saw the much talked about fit may, indeed looks fit n slim figure, looks not suit me so i din try but im sure her looks will appeal to others

02-?? Shop 4 in map. Name is Bee, natural big boobs but sag. Paid 250 all in for full..... She gave a nice bbbj with ball licking but rather short. Proceed to FJ, very normal but her attitude is good because i soft halfway and she remain friendly, just blow me hard again. Friendly and patient. Milfy body.

02-?? bella? Lady in all white, nearest door to ipanema. Figure is slim with small boobs, looks not gam me, not sure if its bella or lisa

03-10a. Jasmine, late 30s milf with a sexy foxy face (personal opinion) slim figure with fake but soft enough C cup boobs and slightly curvy ass but feels bony during doggy. Paid $150 all in for a 30seconds cbj and fj, overall a quick session and less patient/accommodating then bee from lvl 2 but at least no complains during fj. Her boobs look great with clothes on but ok only when naked. In map she is listed under 13 but now shift to 03-10a already.

03-05, mid 30s milf with quite slim figure also wear yoga pants n top, in map should be lily fit prc

03-02, late 20s early 30s looks abit tempting, short.

3rd floor map seems to be missing a shop next to number 10

03 next to hair saloon and korat thai food
Voice very loud HELLO HELLO, think she is crystal? Actually tempted to try but see the way she speak i felt put off.

Korat thai food is nice and i saw afew locals come purposely to tao bao/eat

04 s&k beauty, late 30s early 40s, sagging boobs?? Looks hot with clothes on, noticed a guy go in come out 10mins or less, knn. Looking at the map, should be kiki

Learn my lesson, next time must ask how much first for full service before i pay anything. OT is expensive quickie, after the excitement of first time bonking new ladies, i doubt i will return. $110 can get melody full 1 hour massage and hdly, $150 can go spa and enjoy 1 hour massage + Bbbj + FJ by aunties, $200 for 1 hour fj+chit chat with hot viet syt. $250 i can raw with presentable n ok figure viet milf, $300 i can raw with a hot viet ah lian sexy type and still massage/relax till my 1 hour is up

I can understand why OT is such a deserted place, once the excitement of bonking someone new is over, there is nothing left to retain the customer. Price too high and timing too short + service too low. Maybe i over paid? Anyway for this level of service and timing only 20min or less, $100 including entrance is the maximum i am willing to pay
Old 04-01-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Happyforeverya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyforeverya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Review on OT

Went during lunch time and walk around

02-22 saw the much talked about fit may, indeed looks fit n slim figure, looks not suit me so i din try but im sure her looks will appeal to others

02-?? Shop 4 in map. Name is Bee, natural big boobs but sag. Paid 250 all in for full..... She gave a nice bbbj with ball licking but rather short. Proceed to FJ, very normal but her attitude is good because i soft halfway and she remain friendly, just blow me hard again. Friendly and patient. Milfy body.

02-?? bella? Lady in all white, nearest door to ipanema. Figure is slim with small boobs, looks not gam me, not sure if its bella or lisa

03-10a. Jasmine, late 30s milf with a sexy foxy face (personal opinion) slim figure with fake but soft enough C cup boobs and slightly curvy ass but feels bony during doggy. Paid $150 all in for a 30seconds cbj and fj, overall a quick session and less patient/accommodating then bee from lvl 2 but at least no complains during fj. Her boobs look great with clothes on but ok only when naked. In map she is listed under 13 but now shift to 03-10a already.

03-05, mid 30s milf with quite slim figure also wear yoga pants n top, in map should be lily fit prc

03-02, late 20s early 30s looks abit tempting, short.

3rd floor map seems to be missing a shop next to number 10

03 next to hair saloon and korat thai food
Voice very loud HELLO HELLO, think she is crystal? Actually tempted to try but see the way she speak i felt put off.

Korat thai food is nice and i saw afew locals come purposely to tao bao/eat

04 s&k beauty, late 30s early 40s, sagging boobs?? Looks hot with clothes on, noticed a guy go in come out 10mins or less, knn. Looking at the map, should be kiki

Learn my lesson, next time must ask how much first for full service before i pay anything. OT is expensive quickie, after the excitement of first time bonking new ladies, i doubt i will return. $110 can get melody full 1 hour massage and hdly, $150 can go spa and enjoy 1 hour massage + Bbbj + FJ by aunties, $200 for 1 hour fj+chit chat with hot viet syt. $250 i can raw with presentable n ok figure viet milf, $300 i can raw with a hot viet ah lian sexy type and still massage/relax till my 1 hour is up

I can understand why OT is such a deserted place, once the excitement of bonking someone new is over, there is nothing left to retain the customer. Price too high and timing too short + service too low. Maybe i over paid? Anyway for this level of service and timing only 20min or less, $100 including entrance is the maximum i am willing to pay
Gl still the best with reasonable price n service...
Old 04-01-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Yes geylang is really the best of the best

Sigh

On the bright side, thailand and china now facing economic woes, especially Thailand, maybe when geylang reopen we can have better choices
Old 06-06-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

I was hanging out at jalan besar after buying some stuff and decided to msg afew wechat lobangs. One lady was too far, 2 other lady said i got no record so cannot book.

Finally got a booking with 白白 on my 4th try..... Her place was only a short walk away.

When the door opened i saw 2 aunties and i got worried!! Is this a scam??? 1 auntie bring me to the room and ask for payment, i straight away say i must see the girl first, knn i am not a newbie carrot for people to chop ok

When the girl enter the room.......... Totally not like picture....... But still is quite a pretty girl, fair skin and look like mid 20s. Wow.... Immediately accept her and gave her $150. Then i faster strip, take out my 001 condom and bath.. Oh boy..... This time strike 4d small prize already.... Gonna bonk her hard

I still made sure to do a proper shower as i was sweaty from walking under the hot sun and didn't want to smear the pretty syt with my smelly sweat. After bathing the action started on bed like geylang, i lie down and she started her cat bath. Which is juz licking the nips la......... Nowadays so rare to find a proper cat bath already, its like a long lost skill...... Every girl nowadays juz lick nips, wtf sia, im supposed to lick the girl nips not the girl lick mine!

Anyways she lick lick for awhile then proceeded to do some gentle balls sucking and a nice comfortable bbbj... Which lasted a decent time.... Then caps on and bonk

I started off strongly, thrusting vigorously into her warm pussy, but the bed was damn lousy and it was difficult to thrust properly. I told her to switch to doggy and was satisfied that her bum had just enough meat for me to bonk her from behind. I enjoyed the sensation thrusting into her until i feel her bum smack back on my hips, i furiously pounded her in the doggy position for awhile but honestly her bum not premium grade bouncy lah, so in an attempt to feel more bum cushion during sex, i switch to sleeping doggy

What a disaster it was, the bed totally cmi and in the sleeping doggy position i totally cannot get a proper thrusting rhythm. i spent all my energy trying to bonk her hard but the bed keep sinking in, knn. After awhile i gave up because too tired already.

Lucky she no black face and she try to cow girl me but her cow girl not really enjoyable, too forceful for my liking so after awhile I switch her back to missionary. At this point i want to mention that her attitude is good, friendly, no black face at all. She started to french with me and i got the extra excitement to cum already. She use her hands to help me thrust harder and deeper deeper into her willing pussy while she closed her eyes and let me rape her mouth until i shot all into the 001 condom.

Afterwards my hips really no strength left, i had difficulty even lifting up my legs to enter the shower cubicle in the room. Very poor design, also scared slippery fall down. Customer bang until leg no strength already still have to climb in. Their mattress also like shit, dun have the spring to bounce, still keep on sinking in when i am trying to raise my hips to ram her hard. This is really a case of having a beauty under me but not able to properly thrust inside her.

Overall session is good because the lady put in effort and is a quite pretty syt with a nice figure. No massage just some foreplay, fuck n go. FEEL LIKE CAT 50 and 20mins session. but payment is $150

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 07-06-2021 at 05:09 PM.
Old 07-06-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[QUOTE=GeylangWanderer;20673926]I was hanging out at jalan besar after buying some stuff and decided to msg afew wechat lobangs. One lady was too far, 2 other lady said i got no record so cannot book.

Finally got a booking with 白白 on my 4th try..... Her place from outside can't see any sign of a massage parlor but can see another guy loitering around the area. I also was confused at first because it really look like a normal shop house. Only when i go up the stairs then i discovered a hidden door on the right.

Inside the shop i saw 2 aunties and i got worried!! Is this a scam??? 1 auntie bring me to the room and ask for payment, i straight away say i must see the girl first, knn i am not a newbie carrot for people to chop ok

When the girl enter the room.......... Totally not like picture....... But still is quite a pretty girl, fair skin and look like mid 20s. Wow.... Immediately accept her and gave her $150. Then i faster strip, take out my 001 condom and bath.. Oh boy..... This time strike 4d small prize already.... Gonna bonk her hard

I still made sure to do a proper shower as i was sweaty from walking under the hot sun and didn't want to smear the pretty syt with my smelly sweat. After bathing the action started on bed like geylang, i lie down and she started her cat bath. Which is juz licking the nips la......... Nowadays so rare to find a proper cat bath already, its like a long lost skill...... Every girl nowadays juz lick nips, wtf sia, im supposed to lick the girl nips not the girl lick mine!

Anyways she lick lick for awhile then proceeded to do some gentle balls sucking and a nice comfortable bbbj... Which lasted a decent time.... Then caps on and bonk

I started off strongly, thrusting vigorously into her warm pussy, but the bed was damn lousy and it was difficult to thrust properly. I told her to switch to doggy and was satisfied that her bum had just enough meat for me to bonk her from behind. I enjoyed the sensation thrusting into her until i feel her bum smack back on my hips, i furiously pounded her in the doggy position for awhile but honestly her bum not premium grade bouncy lah, so in an attempt to feel more bum cushion during sex, i switch to sleeping doggy

What a disaster it was, the bed totally cmi and in the sleeping doggy position i totally cannot get a proper thrusting rhythm. i spent all my energy trying to bonk her hard but the bed keep sinking in, knn. After awhile i gave up because too tired already.

Lucky she no black face and she try to cow girl me but her cow girl not really enjoyable, too forceful for my liking so after awhile I switch her back to missionary. At this point i want to mention that her attitude is good, friendly, no black face at all. She started to french with me and i got the extra excitement to cum already. She use her hands to help me thrust harder and deeper deeper into her willing pussy while she closed her eyes and let me rape her mouth until i shot all into the 001 condom.

Afterwards my hips really no strength left, i had difficulty even lifting up my legs to enter the shower cubicle in the room. Very poor design, also scared slippery fall down. Customer bang until leg no strength already still have to climb in. Their mattress also like shit, dun have the spring to bounce, still keep on sinking in when i am trying to raise my hips to ram her hard. This is really a case of having a beauty under me but not able to properly thrust inside her.

Overall feeling is good. No massage just somee foreplay, fuck n go. FEEL LIKE CAT 50, 20MINS TIMING. but payment is $150

Can share the place or contact number thank bro
Old 07-06-2021, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I was hanging out at jalan besar after buying some stuff and decided to msg afew wechat lobangs. One lady was too far, 2 other lady said i got no record so cannot book.

Finally got a booking with 白白 on my 4th try..... Her place from outside can't see any sign of a massage parlor but can see another guy loitering around the area. I also was confused at first because it really look like a normal shop house. Only when i go up the stairs then i discovered a hidden door on the right.

Inside the shop i saw 2 aunties and i got worried!! Is this a scam??? 1 auntie bring me to the room and ask for payment, i straight away say i must see the girl first, knn i am not a newbie carrot for people to chop ok

Overall feeling is good. No massage just somee foreplay, fuck n go. FEEL LIKE CAT 50, 20MINS TIMING. but payment is $150

Can share contact number n the place thank bro
Old 07-06-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=GeylangWanderer;20673926]I was hanging out at jalan besar after buying some stuff and decided to msg afew wechat lobangs. One lady was too far, 2 other lady said i got no record so cannot book.

her bum not premium grade bouncy lah, so in an attempt to feel more bum cushion during sex, i switch to sleeping doggy

Lol "not premium grade bouncy"
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-06-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil81 View Post
Can share contact number n the place thank bro
Paiseh shes not listed on a sbf advertiser so i cant post the link, if next time she advertise with sbf then i can post link

1 thing bad about this china website is all use fake pictures and 95% are landmines!! , i already gave up on all of them. If dun have bros recommend, i definitely won't try any

Also for those who know how to find, i already gave a good hint her whore name is 白白

Nowadays the forum fl dome2 is mostly dead but private non-okt wechat networks still very lively and have bros there recommending freely and giving bad fr freely, just like sbf used to be long time ago. Even have afew working ladies chit chat inside.

Forum, sbf telegram, okt chats are much more quiet because no free speech at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Lol "not premium grade bouncy"
Haha.... Thats the truth! Been quite awhile since i felt a premium grade bouncy bum

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 07-06-2021 at 11:51 AM.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the tasty and entertaining fr on 白白 bro!

Upped for your effort

Btw you got mail

Quote:

Overall session is good because the lady put in effort and is a quite pretty syt with a nice figure. No massage just some foreplay, fuck n go. FEEL LIKE CAT 50 and 20mins session. but payment is $150
Old 07-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Sorry according to forum rules i can't share her contacts, not even in pm, otherwise my thread might be censored by mod.

Im posting for those bros who already know how to find, and also for my own memories next time

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 11-06-2021 at 09:52 PM.
Old 07-06-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry according to forum rules i can't share her contacts, not even in pm, otherwise my thread might be censored by mod.
Better to keep your contact safe, just got to know from my super regular ML that her place got raided. Police show up at the door just as the customer leaving. 2 months back another regular ML kena spot check by MOM. Wind is blowing very strong at "massage" shop after Spa 9 case.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Yes, i think many of the unlink case is from illegal sex, all this places dun need tracing or safe entry

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1