The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Hang in there lah... At least you no need to bleed monthly or suffer labor pains. Most importantly, you get to cum countless times.... Some gals never cumz hor.
Old 05-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult View Post
Hang in there lah... At least you no need to bleed monthly or suffer labor pains. Most importantly, you get to cum countless times.... Some gals never cumz hor.
??? Gals can potentially cum countless times in ONE session
Old 05-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult View Post
No such thing as a girl who never cums. Or has never cummed before. Show me a girl who says that and I'll show you a liar and attention seeker.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
No such thing as a girl who never cums. Or has never cummed before. Show me a girl who says that and I'll show you a liar and attention seeker.
Guys online cum one time but they can cum numerous times....
Old 02-02-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Things to take note,

Sites with alot of half fuck fake over photoshop girls and fake reviews

impmm8.com

sgtiko.net

yougeoh.com

mybbsg.live

$$$$$7.com

mysgclubsg.com

$$$$$-4.net

Most of the girls are 15-20 mins want you to end the session. Not to mentioned alot of fake profile photo and fake info on services provided. You have been warned.

Sites that have more percentage of genuine girls and services

sglonelyguy.online

sweetbabes.org

beautycastle.club

This thread is created to help you all not to fall victim and become soohai(stupid fool) read all and learn

Remember this, they easily earn 6-10 k of our money a month. dont be a fool and waste your hard earn money and let them treat you like a stupid idiot.
Old 02-02-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
subzero88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got this experience at this spa at ms lane?

Quoted 60 for hj and 150 bj

I cannot stop laughing, in the end agreed on 50 hj
Old 03-02-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
150 for a BJ is a very atast and premium price. That price is usually for a FJ.

QUOTE=subzero88;20454337]Any bros got this experience at this spa at ms lane?

I cannot stop laughing, in the end agreed on 50 hj[/QUOTE]
Old 03-02-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
150 for a BJ is a very atast and premium price. That price is usually for a FJ.

QUOTE=subzero88;20454337]Any bros got this experience at this spa at ms lane?

I cannot stop laughing, in the end agreed on 50 hj
[/QUOTE]
Well it's subjective Bro.the 2 sisters alice and her prc sister at kreta ayer charging 150 for hj.still many men go because they are the biggest boobs in Singapore right now
Old 03-02-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's subjective Bro.the 2 sisters alice and her prc sister at kreta ayer charging 150 for hj.still many men go because they are the biggest boobs in Singapore right now[/QUOTE]

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=801559
Old 03-02-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veryitchy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What's the rate for b2b, ie boobs on lil bro until bro explodes?
Old 03-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Things to take note,

impmm8.com

sgtiko.net

yougeoh.com

mybbsg.live

$$$$$7.com

mysgclubsg.com

$$$$$-4.net

Most of the girls are 15-20 mins want you to end the session. Not to mentioned alot of fake profile photo and fake info on services provided. You have been warned.

sglonelyguy.online

sweetbabes.org

beautycastle.club

This thread is created to help you all not to fall victim and become soohai(stupid fool) read all and learn

Remember this, they easily earn 6-10 k of our money a month. dont be a fool and waste your hard earn money and let them treat you like a stupid idiot.
You're right. But many do not heed the advice
Old 03-02-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
subzero88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well it's subjective Bro.the 2 sisters alice and her prc sister at kreta ayer charging 150 for hj.still many men go because they are the biggest boobs in Singapore right now[/QUOTE]

If the service good or very chio or something special, sure got bros willing to pay

Average looks, mechanical hj, cannot touch this, still want to charge more expensive machiam golden pussy
Old 04-02-2021, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryitchy View Post
Many busty girls are quoting 150 to 200.not many girls can do boobs fuck.the girls boobs must be big enough to give such service.the alice and eve kreta ayer sisters very busty. Reminds me of legendary h cup xiaoxiao.
Old 04-02-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryitchy View Post
had one recently, included bbbj before the titjob. paid 80.
Old 04-02-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Things to take note,

impmm8.com

sgtiko.net

yougeoh.com

mybbsg.live

$$$$$7.com

mysgclubsg.com

$$$$$-4.net

sglonelyguy.online

sweetbabes.org

beautycastle.club

Totally agree. Only reason i use this sites is i try to fish for those with wechat contacts then i check from there.

And honestly a lot of the services are not accurate. There are a lot of girls that provide full service but on the website stated as hj only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1