The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezgoinasian View Post
Real or enhanced set ?
Through the shape and feel, it is real. Not very big but on her petite body, it is more than enough for me to eat.
Old 13-04-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbuki View Post
Thank you for the FR. Tried Abby and she is indeed SYT TW meimei. She keeps her place and sheets clean. Friendly gal who aims to please and is willing to learn new tricks to tease. Masssge can be better but is comfortable and a relaxing back rub. When it comes to sensual, allows limited roaming but just by her beautiful face and smile, it is easy to get off and with her close to you licking your ears and nip. Will RTM.
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/abby-massage/

This girl is definitely a Gem, not to be missed. I tried her personally she is good in service, very bubbly very positive atttitude. Seldom use phone when servicing. RTM absolutely. Better to book her in the morning.
Old 13-04-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/abby-massage/

This girl is definitely a Gem, not to be missed. I tried her personally she is good in service, very bubbly very positive atttitude. Seldom use phone when servicing. RTM absolutely. Better to book her in the morning.
She looks great...more to Ai Ni category. If only she has a C cup boobs and charges $120/hr or less. Is it this abby who offers fj or another abby?
Old 13-04-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quick brown fox jumped

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 17-04-2021 at 03:16 AM. Reason: ........
Old 13-04-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/you-you-massage/

bros any FR for this girl? tried to search the name but all posts with the word YOU keep popping up lol..

wa curious about this one too bro, if photos are pretty accurate looks exactly like the type i go for haha. hopefully some other bros have some info to share!
Old 13-04-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
nice1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Anyone know if this lady is new or visited her yet?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Her vid looks very much like Erica Lee
Cute cute sexy type
Visited her recently. As other bros mentioned, she's qiqi's friend. Arrived recently.

Location wise good for foot soldier, 5min walk from mrt. Not sure about parking. Staying in the same block as a previous syt ml.

Now, I'm not very experienced but massage wise I find it pretty decent. Not the piano kind. Sensual was pretty good as well. I guesstimate a decent b cup isn't as big as her photos but it's enough for me. aside from this point she looks like the photo.

Her main selling point is her bubbly personality, and to a smaller extent, her decent service. She's like a cheeky friend trying to get to know you better. Enjoyed chatting with her. After deed is done she layed with me awhile and continued chatting for a bit before I went to wash up. Still got me a cup of water before I left.

YMMV.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wrong thread

Last edited by wushimushi; 13-04-2021 at 09:10 PM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 13-04-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nice1 View Post
Visited her recently. As other bros mentioned, she's qiqi's friend. Arrived recently.

Location wise good for foot soldier, 5min walk from mrt. Not sure about parking. Staying in the same block as a previous syt ml.

( Click to show/hide )
Now, I'm not very experienced but massage wise I find it pretty decent. Not the piano kind. Sensual was pretty good as well. I guesstimate a decent b cup isn't as big as her photos but it's enough for me. aside from this point she looks like the photo.

Her main selling point is her bubbly personality, and to a smaller extent, her decent service. She's like a cheeky friend trying to get to know you better. Enjoyed chatting with her. After deed is done she layed with me awhile and continued chatting for a bit before I went to wash up. Still got me a cup of water before I left.

YMMV.
Hi Bro, thanks for sharing. I'll try to visit Erica-lookalike soon
Old 13-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
wopps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwopps is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro, thanks for sharing. I'll try to visit Erica-lookalike soon
faster go n fr leh 🤤
Old 13-04-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bros any FR for this girl? tried to search the name but all posts with the word YOU keep popping up lol..

Hahaha same sentiments. Search you-you and all the You comes out. Nobody tried mah?
Old 13-04-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone know if this lady is new or visited her yet?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Her vid looks very much like Erica Lee
Cute cute sexy type
does look like Eric Lee. especially with the boobs. 🤗
Old 13-04-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I saw one 1 FR,

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p...ostcount=92641
Old 13-04-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Wow thanks for pointing it out, good thing never book, otherwise go there eat salty bao
Old 14-04-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/star-massage/

Visited her a month ago. Location was discreet with ample of parking but public transport is tough. Milf, chatty and easy to chat with. Boobs were supple and nice. Massage was on point. Sensual was lacking though. Very mechanical hands but she was licking me all over. Unfortunately, breath was a no go. In and out in an hour.

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 9/10
Sensual: 6/10
RTM: no

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/shuang-shuang-massage/

Visited her last week. Location was central, discreet with ample parking but walking distance. Tough for public transport. Syt with no make up, really different from photos. But had really cute voice. Massage was poor and was multi tasking with her phone, I didn’t complain though. Sensual was great, but handjob was fast like her hands were going so fast and no zhut zhut on her supple boobs. Maybe she rushing for time or I’m taking too long. Lol. In and out in 50mins or so.

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
Sensual: 6/10
RTM: no.

I guess you win some, you lose some. I’ve seen some great reviews for them but everyone’s experience and expectations are different. My 2 cents worth.

Stay safe and enjoy brothers!
Old 14-04-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

The problem with visiting Dome 2 and MLs is everytime walk past those small projects with no security guard and I see a cute China girl going in or out I will start to feel curious hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1