The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Finally got to try OMM.

Location: 7/10. Not near any MRT, however drivers will have easier time as there’s parking a few mins walk away. I would say location is rather discreet
Looks: 8/10. Very easy on the eyes. Was wearing a figure hugging dress to greet me. My eyes were immediately on her cleavage haha. Like some other bros FR, swim is smooth.
Massage: 8/10. A rather strong massage. Hit the right points but not really relaxing. Some parts of the body felt sore instead. But still better than a lot of piano massages.
Sensual: 9/10. Finger nails teasing & tickling, which was very very arousing. She also found my weak spot and used it to attack/torture me. Tried to finger her, but she said she preferred to get eaten.

Her bbbj was above average, with a lot of antics. One of those few that will stick her finger up the asshole while giving you a bbbj, this is one of my favourite as it gives me a very intense sensation.

Immediately after CIM, she tried to get me to do the male squirting but I can’t take the sensation. Had to beg her to stop... haha

Overall: a decent massage + sensual session, comparable to that of Soda’s. However I do prefer Soda at the same price point. Both are hard to book though.

Last edited by sgflyman; 02-04-2021 at 06:11 PM.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Managed to booked a slot with Sophia.

Location is far off from MRT, driving would be ideal.

Once arrived was given the direction to her place, opened the door and was greeted by a beauty wearing yoga outfit.

She has those yoga body, slim, tight, nice ass, nice boobs and good looking.

Took shower and lay on the bed, massage is nothing to shout about, probably if you want to go for a massage than it is best to skip.

But her highlight of her service is definitely her sensual and her BBBJ/CIM, no horse run.

Very hard working lady in terms of sensual.

I left satisfied.
Probably will rtm her 1-2 more times before she leave this island.
Agree with your FR! contacted her around 12pm, and she replied almost immediately. Arranged for 3pm slot and fast hand fast leg went down.

upon reaching her unit, was greeted by her at the door, in black sports bra and yoga pant, deep deep cleavage flashing at me before i even enter the unit.

very friendly and talkative, and try her best to not make things boring.
like bro Zakarum mention, massage is nothing to shout about. it's basically nonexistent to me.

but to make up for that, is her huge soft natural tits, awesome BBBJ+CIM.

she mentioned that this will be her last month here, so probably visit her again before she went home.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
vincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good news in times of drought. Not a storm but a warm breeze is coming.
If bros remember who.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Finally got to try OMM.

Location: 7/10. Not near any MRT, however drivers will have easier time as there’s parking a few mins walk away. I would say location is rather discreet
Looks: 8/10. Very easy on the eyes. Was wearing a figure hugging dress to greet me. My eyes were immediately on her cleavage haha. Like some other bros FR, swim is smooth.
Massage: 8/10. A rather strong massage. Hit the right points but not really relaxing. Some parts of the body felt sore instead. But still better than a lot of piano massages.
Sensual: 9/10. Finger nails teasing & tickling, which was very very arousing. She also found my weak spot and used it to attack/torture me. Tried to finger her, but she said she preferred to get eaten.

Her bbbj was above average, with a lot of antics. One of those few that will stick her finger up the asshole while giving you a bbbj, this is one of my favourite as it gives me a very intense sensation.

Whose omm? Don't ring a bell
Old 02-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_wong85 View Post
If bros remember who.
I know. Next week.
Old 02-04-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelsbadmans View Post
Anyone knows if Feel will ever return?
Unfortunately no..
Old 02-04-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
vincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
If bros remember who.

02-04-2021 07:35 PM Dun act like u had inside info lah, old pervert

Eh relac leh. She ask me post then I help lo, also not vying for Stars Award, act what sia.
Old 02-04-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
02-04-2021 07:35 PM Dun act like u had inside info lah, old pervert

Eh relac leh. She ask me post then I help lo, also not vying for Stars Award, act what sia.
thanks for sharing. never got the change to visit her when she was in the scene previously.
shall book some time with her as soon as her ads are up
Old 02-04-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Glad to see that the scene is improving
Old 02-04-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Took me awhile before i decided to share this gem.

Fr for Baby

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-baby/

Location: 8/10 Easy accessible place North-East area, plenty of parking space. For walking solider maybe better if you visit her in spa instead.

Room: 10/10 Very clean room with toilet, this might be the cleanest place i visited so far. (Once you visit you will know how clean it is)

Looks: 9/10 Looks like the photos, very sweet and innocent look ultimate syt. She looks like the girls you will see in polytechnic.

Attitude & Service: 10/10 Very Chatty with very good GFE. Tries her best to keep the conversation going.

Body: 9/10 Extremely fair and smooth skin, very soft and natural C size boobs. Very nice and slim figure as well.

Massage: 7-8/10 She will ask you which area you need, her strength etc. During the massage there was no phone usage whatsoever.

Sensual: 10/10 She will tease your butt area before the start of the HJ, i not sure how she do it but her fingers like magical. Hard to explain once you try you will know what i am talking about.

Ear Picking: I shall not rate this since this is the first time i had it, she told me just learnt it not long ago and bought the kit it so i just went ahead, the amount of things that came out of my ear is scary.

Damage: $180 (For her Condo, Spa different) including ear picking. Abit pricey but for me is worth it if you are looking for ultimate syt with very good gfe.

RTM: Yes i already rtm several times, i am a sucker for syt. She only provides massage + hj so if you looking for other services maybe not the right girl.

She operates at both shop and condo, i visited her at spa first then i found out she operates at her condo,
since the condo was more accessible for me so i just go her condo instead.
She told me condo prioritise regulars, so maybe you can try her at her shop first.

$180
see her listing is $50 and ++++ for services in red, what did you do to go up to that figure ?
Old 02-04-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Visited this Man U and Barcelona-crazy fan during her previous stints. Confirmed FN. Tall, skinny, A-cup. Photos are 100% her, no PS. Good attitude, no shortcuts, good roaming. Weak massage.
Looks very familiar... Last stint was back in 2018 known as XT and QQ/XQ before right? Can't confirm haha.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/do-do-massage/

Super boobs dodo is back!!
Old 02-04-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
$180
see her listing is $50 and ++++ for services in red, what did you do at to go up to that figure ?
Massage $50 and HJ +$100 at Spa...home +$30? or ear picking +$30?
Old 02-04-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I had Aini in my wechat for the longest time but somehow didn’t manage to visit her lol... finally got to meet her for the first time after so many years. Must say she is really a failsafe.
1st time visit at her current place, clean apartment , stay alone and a ginormous mirror you can always view her bod even face down.

must say her bottom is pretty pink and well maintain.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
One ML (from PRC) told me COVID-19 restrictions in Singapore are very tight. Is this still true?
Comparatively yes for some areas. heard from ML they only need to wear mask on trains and buses. Anywhere else no mask required. Probably that's why they feel more strict here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1