The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-04-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Not sure if she sees LN that way, I know they are close. She was asking LN for advice when we were initially woke over her price.

But I think she does lack a bit of self confidence overall. Case in point one of her recentish wechat posts.

As I always say, women double in sex appeal when they gain that self confidence.
The relationship between LN and Yiyi (An An)

Reminds me of the relationship between OG Angel and Yiyi (Xiao Shu Qi)

Decent services from the latter. But always living in the shadow.

And damn with the name Yiyi. Should be named ErEr instead.
Pun intended.
Old 01-04-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Not sure if she sees LN that way, I know they are close. She was asking LN for advice when we were initially woke over her price.

But I think she does lack a bit of self confidence overall. Case in point one of her recentish wechat posts.

As I always say, women double in sex appeal when they gain that self confidence.
Well said, the last sentence. But I guess it's a personality thing. Can't be helped even if repeatedly assured..one harmless comment they will interpret negatively and hide back into the emo shell.

But in this line some MLs really do take note who are the APs. I recall my session with the RTC SYT Princess Annie, she was telling me she felt star strucked when Donna was like advising her stuff on WeChat. I just tell her I frequent Donna too and they each have own strength so need not feel she is like a tier below. Annie has way higher playability in any case and is kawaii 😍

Confident MLs will not be fazed by who is talk of the town or feel diminished if linked to a more popular one..there's more than enough dicks to spread around here, especially this period
Old 01-04-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Think we can help her regain more of her self-confidence if we stop associating her as LN's friend.
Old 01-04-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Think we can help her regain more of her self-confidence if we stop associating her as LN's friend.
Actually it's such a common conversation starter..just that she too sensitive bah. I reckon if bros mentioned about An An infront of LN or XE they definitely won't like start emo-ing lol
Old 01-04-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Happened to have just visited Aimee after more than a year didn't see her. With so many new MLs now, I thought might be easier to book her, and I was right. She was very happy to see a ex-regular return. She still look the same, probably mid 20s, GND look, slim with smooth firm perky B+ boobs that are nice to fondle.

Session was very enjoyable for me, fantastic massage on a massage bed, we didn't talk at all throughout the massage, there was zero phone usage, massage was followed by catbath and hj.

I was reminded of the great chemistry and interesting conversations we had once I broke her ice. She has a serious look and can be perceived as unfriendly if the ice is not broken.

Aimee is good for massage lovers who are contented with SN vanilla sensual. Heavy sensual seekers can skip.

Disclaimer: I don't gain anything from this post. Just doing Aimee a favour here since she requested for a MR. I guess she needs to expand her regular customer base. For bros who never visit before, she will check your number against the database.
Really depends on her mood, regular or not. She is quite good but once you meet her on her bad day - won't remember the good times.

Zara
Old 01-04-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New listing seems decently attractive 😳
Ample boobs and somewhat slim...

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/panda-massage/
Old 01-04-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Really depends on her mood, regular or not. She is quite good but once you meet her on her bad day - won't remember the good times.
if she dun reply sms , your fr also cant help
Old 01-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
New listing seems decently attractive 😳
Ample boobs and somewhat slim...

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/panda-massage/
Yeah my type, will try soon and give FR
Old 01-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think it is dependent. The more you try to hide it like LN do not exist, the more it will feel awkward. The conversation matters. I don't hide when i speak about LN in front of her, just don't overly do it. Speak as if both are your friends and they are individually unique. LN is AP not just here but also back home and they all know how hardworking she is, so the conversation between them will never fade. No matter whether you speak of LN or not, you can tell they have a subconscious admiration for her. NX when she was here is the same, will keep praising LN.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:06 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAR22 View Post
Yes, just once a while still try.
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-04-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Well for me, at least for now, An An > LN.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well for me, at least for now, An An > LN.
YMMV

For me
Long Nv > An An hahah

When BBBJ
Long Nv like eating Lollipop
AnAn like eating HotDog
Old 01-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
YMMV

For me
Long Nv > An An hahah

When BBBJ
Long Nv like eating Lollipop
AnAn like eating HotDog
wah this is the best analogy!
Old 01-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-jia-jia/

Anyone tried her before?

Can’t seems to find any FR on her
Old 01-04-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

The way u guys write of An An makes me wan 2 try her too.Normally i wont tok to the ML about their friends,even to break the ice.I wont feel good too if the ladies talk about the clients in front of me. Later i will try contact An An. Hope can have a slot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1