The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted

Last edited by friedchickennub; 16-03-2021 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Posted mistakenly
Old 16-03-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
tarma si buay song one
I only tried Thai FL Tarma once for $120x2 many years ago. What an unforgettable sexperience.

Tarma massage previiously JC juagen joint 3C sisters were already offering. Don't tell me Star's tarma partner is Lxsx?
Old 16-03-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
peacemkr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Fucking exhausted at work, take a break so write some overdue FR bah. Since my favourite girl went home last year I've gone to see a few ladies. Only went once for each of them. Ok anyway, i just anyhow write my thoughts without scores or anything

1. Melody
The one on beautycastles, i think she's been doing this for a long time so most folks will know her. The pics are definitely her but she is a fair bit older in person. I'm shit at guessing people's age, but she not young lah. Still quite chio considering. Massage is solid even though that's not why we go. HJ also solid. Quite a thicc body which I like. I only went once so far but will consider returning.

2. Sophia
On SLG. Dont look like photos, the video is a much more acc
urate representation of her looks. Still quite chio. Sensual ok, went for capped bj which to some might be pointless but it was still quite intense. Her boobs are nice but she will position herself in a way that dont let you roam. No ass. Had a good time still but probably won't return.

3. 7P
First time go find her even though she's been doing this forever. Looks are ok, banging body. Will get into the shower with you which is quite hot. Never try to fool around in the shower cos first time there dont want to spoil session. Very polite, good attitude, very comfortable atmosphere. This one can rtm if looking for a no nonsense kind of session.

4. An An
This one is LN friend right. Didnt try to make appt with LN cos i actually dig An An's looks more. Location quite convenient. The woman herself quite hot, I dig it. Went for HJ. Session was good. Likely will rtm. I think quite hard to get appointment though.

I think that's all, didnt go too many sessions at all haha. Was considering trying Fei Er in the next couple of days but a tall drink of water just returned so gotta force myself to wait.
Hi bro, what is 7P website link and which an an? 22yo or 36c an an?
Old 16-03-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
tarma si buay song one
LOL... Maybe this year got bonus go try.
Old 16-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Just realized there’s a lot of $120 in the market?

Is it a norm now?

Or there’s lesser ML coming from Red country?
Old 16-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Took a hiatus like most bros due to pandemic but slowly and surely getting active back into the cheonging scene again. Quite lucky to meet a gem so here to share with fellow bros. Always a "wet" dream to hookup with a Taiwan SYT. Love their obliging and bubbly personality, coupled with their oh so cutsy voice! Then u can look for Abby #3973 from tt website. If anyone needs the link drop me a PM.

Hygiene: love the clean white dry towel
Looks: 8/10 (looks like Liu Yifei "Mulan") she is sporty.
Boobs: B and au natural with sensitive nips
Body: smooth supple skins of a SYT. Smell Good.
Catbath: Green but that's like your uni gf learning to mast for U
Hj: Green but with potential to be better after training from bros
Damage: $130 Initially was hesitant. Can be considered vanilla by some. She is SN but after repeated visits the feel is right.
CBJ: depends on your skills to unlock.

Do share reviews after trying.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 17-03-2021 at 09:55 AM.
Old 16-03-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
Just realized there’s a lot of $120 in the market?

Is it a norm now?

Or there’s lesser ML coming from Red country?
Just intro another at $130. Visited another one at $100. But honestly I rather go to the $130 anytime. But that's just me. Its like the price of kopi. Only up never down. Gone are the days where it was $80. Good old cheonging days. More will be coming in days to come. Bros here always ready with news of new arrival.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 16-03-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 5
Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!

Hi bros, any good ones that does boob fuck?
Old 16-03-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
boinboin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bros. Can anyone ok PM me Jessica contact ? Thanks vm
Old 16-03-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinboin View Post
Hi Bros. Can anyone ok PM me Jessica contact ? Thanks vm
No need be so kiasu..... she has not start working yet.
Old 16-03-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7691 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Took a hiatus like most bros due to pandemic but slowly and surely getting active back into the cheonging scene again. Quite lucky to meet a gem so here to share with fellow bros. Always a "wet" dream to hookup with a Taiwan SYT. Love their obliging and bubbly personality, coupled with their oh so cutsy voice! Then u can look for Abby #3973 from tt website. If anyone needs the link drop me a PM.

Hygiene: love the clean white dry towel
Looks: 8/10 (looks like Liu Yifei "Mulan") she is sporty.
Boobs: A but au natural with sensitive nips
I was attracted to the pics but was afraid of bait n switch. thanks for sharing up your points.
Old 16-03-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She is 40 actually but you won't be able to tell.

Really customer-oriented. She will make you happy.
Old 16-03-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7691 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
....... Never try to fI think that's all, didnt go too many sessions at all haha. Was considering trying Fei Er in the next couple of days but a tall drink of water just returned so gotta force myself to wait.
thanks for sharing. upz u for the effort. iirc 7p will hit the hand if u roam. 🤣 didnt look like she is playing
can share this tall drink? no obligations.
Old 16-03-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello everyone!! I did not see a report on this girl so I decided to go for it and I'm now back with my MR, enjoy!

MR for Xia Xue (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xia-xue-massage/

RTM: Yes
Value: Good

Looks: 7.5-8.5/10 Definitely in her late 20s, has this feeling like someone who will turn into your friend's foxy mom, so a pretty good looking pre-milf. Definitely grows on you.

Body: 7.5/10 A womanly body for sure. Has some tummy fats but nothing bad. Wonderful pair of boobs that are to me, just the right size, not too big not too small.

Massage: 7.5-9/10 You must be wondering wtf why the range so big. Because she's definitely well trained and has strength. Just that when I first started the massage, she was a bit busy with her phone, so a bit distracted and I felt like aiya.... actually is good got technique got strength all but just distracted.

However, later on she saved herself by putting away her phones and it was really great. Ended up after HJ with a fantastic neck and head massage which is my fav and she even help me to crack my neck. Damn that was good.

HJ/BBBJ: 8/10 Okay so I think her SOP is BJ/ BBBJ gotta ask her. She went down on me for a while the technique was good and steady but I'm more of a HJ person so we swapped to it and she was very accommodative whether fast or slow or change techniques. And she did it with a smile and was friendly about it which made the session more enjoyable as we went along.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, also very easy if you take MRT. Home is spick and span, damn good.

Overall: Time given was solid 1 hour, thank god. I thought sure short change on time but after HJ came a damn good neck and head massage and I was very glad for that.

Definitely one of the better ones I have had for this current batch, and might just very well become my mainstay. Worth a try IMO.

Damage: $120
Old 16-03-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
I only tried Thai FL Tarma once for $120x2 many years ago. What an unforgettable sexperience.

Tarma massage previiously JC juagen joint 3C sisters were already offering. Don't tell me Star's tarma partner is Lxsx?
Now thaiFL where got quality? unless u discover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1