The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Zoya definitely can do whatever Mango does, and probably even better. Both can do backstepping, and was very effective. Now and then I still visit Zoya for a proper loosening massage session. Except that I used to visit Mango more because she is hmm.. (guys are just guys visuals are the Most important) lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
No offense to the (non local section) other popular massage-oriented MLs such as 7p, Aimee, Zoya, Sally, imho Mango is the prettiest (by a mile) amongst them all and could have easily took the route of those vanilla MLs with basic service with non existent massage yet be equally successful. Hope she makes a 3rd comeback.
Thanks guys... now I kinda recall why I didn't find Zoya in the first place. Now with the current situation probably can find her for a good massage since Aimee which is the backup no reply one. I frequent those "clean" MP with HJ but FC and the "cracking" also not that fantastic.

Mango is my only regular that time she was here and we know why.
Don't think she'll come back anytime soon since she is really cautious type.

Zara
Old 27-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks guys... now I kinda recall why I didn't find Zoya in the first place. Now with the current situation probably can find her for a good massage since Aimee which is the backup no reply one. I frequent those "clean" MP with HJ but FC and the "cracking" also not that fantastic.

Mango is my only regular that time she was here and we know why.
Don't think she'll come back anytime soon since she is really cautious type.
Yah bro nowdays is really dry season.
Thank goodness I have a regular ML who can satsifies me this dry season.
Msg skills excellent and the way she msg my balls and dick shiok man.
Only thing is her neh neh is small but during this dry seasons no choice have to make do.
Old 27-10-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
No offense to the (non local section) other popular massage-oriented MLs such as 7p, Aimee, Zoya, Sally, imho Mango is the prettiest (by a mile) amongst them all and could have easily took the route of those vanilla MLs with basic service with non existent massage yet be equally successful. Hope she makes a 3rd comeback.
I miss mango too...wonder if she will return/able to return.
Old 27-10-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
Supermeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Nuru plus full i paid 200 but i feel can nego just didnt want to spoil the mood at that moment. 😅 anyway she used to be FL in other site so i can share here.
Cool Cool, added special just in case if bros get extra horny.
Old 27-10-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tarng45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can recommend some ML with nice BF? Thanks
Old 27-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Zoya definitely can do whatever Mango does, and probably even better. Both can do backstepping, and was very effective. Now and then I still visit Zoya for a proper loosening massage session. Except that I used to visit Mango more because she is hmm.. (guys are just guys visuals are the Most important) lol
Bro is Zoya located in SLG..cant seems to find her.
TIA
Old 27-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 8
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros,

Wondering if anyone has tried this BB from the Castles. Think she's new; looks decent (but maybe a lot of PS), and location v convenient for me.

Just curious if any reviews before I take the plunge myself in a day or two.

Cheers in advance!
Old 27-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Bro is Zoya located in SLG..cant seems to find her.
TIA
Zoya is delisted already.
Old 27-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Zoya is delisted already.
Tks bro..really dry season.
Old 27-10-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

YAN168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/
amy, was fun, friendly, and give great massage and great sensual.
Massage: 9 /10. Really good. Seems like she has had training. Worked everything from shoulders down to legs, and it was good medium-to-hard strength. A little bit of teasing too, and joking and teasing and HJ was really good. She was in lingerie during the massage.

She wasn’t a time watcher; pretty sure I was in there for a full 60 minutes.
A thoroughly enjoyable session for me. A must try for pure massage lovers.
Old 27-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
FromTheOtherSit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-ada/

Visited this nice lady prior to covid. Opt for 1.5 hours + nuru. Nice lady, FN (ofcos for nuru) 5G.
Funny stories:
1. Wrong timing as her private hair was in the condition of few days after shaven, you can imaging the private hair is short and 'spiky'. So can feel some discomfort when brushing the body during nuru.
2. 1st hj and came during nuru then last 30mins did her very best to make me cum the 2nd but unable haha...told her it's ok.
So if bro to go for her nuru, joke a side, do remind her to shave upfront?
Old 27-10-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Ezgoinasian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good massage to near Farrer Park to recommend? I haven two good services MP near Bendemeer for exchange.
Old 27-10-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lonerhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for an xin

Massage 7.5/10 She puts in effort (room for improvement) and is willing to listen to listen and converse with you
Looks 7/10 Reminds me of uni days
Body 8/10 Tight body and smooth skin, not for boob lovers
Sensual 7/10 pretty SOP. Limited playability, she smells really nice though.
Location: Got to double confirm her location as she alternates between 2 places
RTM: Probably
Old 27-10-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.online/jessica-massage/

She has a bunch of middling FRs. I took a leap of faith and I wasn't disappointed at all.

Bonus points: Courteous and patient over sms. A cup of warm tea upon arrival. Nice smelling towel (RARITY). Soft music and dim light ambient unit. No rush service, ZERO hp usage during session and FULL hour clocked. And her rate.. $100 in this haywire market. Nuff said.

RTM: Hell YEAH for me....
Ok, worth a visit from me Liao. So far your taste quite gum me.... thanks bro!
Old 27-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Haven't visited her since last year so I have no clue. Bottomline is if this becomes a trend then she risk damaging her high standards built up over the years and since she is not blessed with very appealing looks, it may affect her business somewhat...
I was there just past weekend, same standard as always. I didn’t bother asking her about the cancellation case mentioned here as it’s none of my business. But I did note that she is working harder now to make up the deficit caused by CB period. So I don’t think she will play any aeroplane games with anyone. I mean, she even bother to tell me (about 50 mins in advance) to come 10 mins later than agreed time just so that I dun wait around for nothing. That’s very decent of her.

In times like this, she is fail safe for me but I won’t rtm too often cos she dun let me suck her boobs.... how I miss Hebe......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1