The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Failsafe method is doing due diligence using the search function with name of WL.

Writers of FRs please spell out WL's name in FULL instead of the XX, YY etc nonsense. And provide the link please.
The advanced search function is actually a very powerful tool, but not many choose to learn to use it effectively..

Anyway there's no way you can 100% enforce people to write FRs at a certain standard, so have to put up with this inconvenience and do your due diligence before pulling the trigger on a ML..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The advanced search function is actually a very powerful tool, but not many choose to learn to use it effectively..

Anyway there's no way you can 100% enforce people to write FRs at a certain standard, so have to put up with this inconvenience and do your due diligence before pulling the trigger on a ML..
Writing in the FR Xi Xi, Ye Ye, Zi Zi instead of the XX, YY, ZZ nonsense will help a lot.

I will type "Ye Ye" and "Yeye" in the advanced search to try to get more results.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Glad you enjoyed your session with her. She does not generate as much traffic here as compared to other vanilla like Zoya and Tina. I have been going back to her regularly. I like the comfortable atmosphere in her room - very relaxing. A bad thig is that time seem to pass very fast when I'm with her...
that's true. Sgl Xiao Yu's room is big and she plays soothing music in the background. it sets a nice sensual mood in the room.

time always pass too fast with pretty and nice girls.
i can't wait to go back soonest

thanks again for your detailed MR

Last edited by kaixin82; 01-08-2020 at 09:32 PM. Reason: add ML alias for easier search
Old 01-08-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horlicksis View Post
Tried her last year. My very first experience with an ML to be frank. Very slim and skinny lady, boobs are pretty flat. She changed to a see thru lingerie when I visited her while I was bathing and performs massage for you. During sensual, tried to touch her nipple but was pushed away as she complaint sensitive. Overall average experience for me after trying out other MLs.
I have same experiences with you in the past , tried once. But massage quite comfortable though not hard enough for me
Old 01-08-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Writing in the FR Xi Xi, Ye Ye, Zi Zi instead of the XX, YY, ZZ nonsense will help a lot.

I will type "Ye Ye" and "Yeye" in the advanced search to try to get more results.
So u prefer Tina or XY?

Old 01-08-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So u prefer Tina or XY?
XY refers to my high school crush Xiu Yan?
Old 01-08-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is Xiao Yu new bird or here very long already?
Old 01-08-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Is Xiao Yu new bird or here very long already?
i think she was here since 4th quarter of 2019, just not very active or prominent
Old 01-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chao chee bong lol..

Seriously you prefer her or Tina?

Old 01-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Chao chee bong lol..

Seriously you prefer her or Tina?
Would like to know Senior Franco's rating too
Old 01-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
u r new, so probably have no records with them. starting will not be easy.
as for advance bookings, i think it depends. if the lady is popular, i'll try to book 1 day in advance. otherwise, i'll usually try to book at least 4-5 hours before the rendezvous
Cheers, will send a few texts and try my luck.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

lucky me. 1st try and got a slot w natalie . ruba ruba gao gao zhut zhut her eraser nips angel also gave me tlc but too bad cannot kiss nip touch lil sister but still shiok shiok nuru.. got laped
Old 01-08-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
lucky me. 1st try and got a slot w natalie . ruba ruba gao gao zhut zhut her eraser nips angel also gave me tlc but too bad cannot kiss nip touch lil sister but still shiok shiok nuru.. got laped
Thanks for the FR.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
got fake butt fj making or not?
Old 02-08-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh, Qing Qing actually responded, will go see her tomorrow.

It's this one (https://sglonelyguy.online/qingqing-massage/), not sure if anyone can tell me what to expect if you've seen her before. From past MR seems like I should have a decent time with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1