The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I tend to agree with this. Dont have to talk about this working girls. Just look at myself. I've changed so much from the innocent boy who believed in true love and having one loyal partner. Now my mantra is to fuck as much without bankrupting myself. Haha.
Is that not everyone? Hahaha. Everything looks nice and rosy when you’re young but when you finally enter society, you realize how rotten it actually is.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

I remember this conversation with a ML many years ago. She was a village girl and came out to do massage. She said the amount of money and the number of cocks she touched changed her worldview. It had a profound impact on her life, she said it was 不归路 because her eyes had been opened to the possibilities of having money and she will never be able to return to a normal life. I hope she is doing well now.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember this conversation with a ML many years ago. She was a village girl and came out to do massage. She said the amount of money and the number of cocks she touched changed her worldview. It had a profound impact on her life, she said it was 不归路 because her eyes had been opened to the possibilities of having money and she will never be able to return to a normal life. I hope she is doing well now.
Hahaha and u are one of fhe person who changed her mindset as well

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-08-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahaha and u are one of fhe person who changed her mindset as well
I was calculating with my buddy how many lives we had touched over the past 15 years. We can only say its within the hundreds but haven't thousand yet. Haha.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:21 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was calculating with my buddy how many lives we had touched over the past 15 years. We can only say its within the hundreds but haven't thousand yet. Haha.
Dont think or count....u will wished u pcc instead n kept all those money...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-08-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
... Anyway in my post i was talking about the value of getting a hj from a whore vs a non whore.....not all this heavy philosophy stuff
Baseless generalization. Different strokes for different folks. Also, the pleasure one receives from sexual stimulation depends more on the skill of the giver and her willingness to serve rather than on whether a sex worker is a "whore" or "non-whore". Indeed, it is very possible to get more satisfaction from sexual touching by a seasoned sex worker than a pure but clueless virgin. Skill and attitude are almost everything, both being equally important.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe u can calculate how much u touch from april to End july..

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 01-08-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
Interesting topic, I have managed to touch 4 lives in that period
Old 01-08-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

want to try soda jg, any bro can share?
Old 01-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
Thats a good memory exercise! Total 10.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
No. For me, Im not even willing to shoot out my sperm when this kind of well used.... can be fucked by any guy for money...whore handjob me. Because men lose abit of vitality each time they cum and the value of receiving a whore's hj is not even worth the vitality i spent from shooting out sperm.

Now lets talk about ladies like zoya. For zoya she is Not a sex worker, To me the value of her body is higher, worth more then a whore. When zoya hand job me, i feel that it is worth the value of shooting out my sperm into her hands

A sex worker is not a normal lady, she is far different and very much changed by the nature of her work.

So when i see bros paying $100 for a hand job by a old whore i feel they are really silly. This bros do not know how to differentiate between a whore and a normal girl!!!

TLDR

Seriously!? This is a joke post right? Hahaha

Vitality? Value to shoot sperm? Whore, sex worker, normal girl? Wh...!

Anyway, just to put things into perspective, and perhaps eradicate unnecessary name calling and demeaning categorization... let's just use a popular ML, say Zoya as an example.

If ML's business is good, it'll be safe to assume ML gets at least 10 bookings per day. Which also means she touches 10 cocks every day. Which works out to 300 hard cocks shooting gooey, white sticky sperm all over her hands every month. She's been in Singapore for what, over 3 years? So simple calculation shows she has touched and fondled approximately 10, 800 dicks shooting sticky , white gooey sperm all over her.

We all change. No matter who we are. The work we do, the places we've travelled to, and people we meet... will all change us. For better or worse. Know the individual properly first then judge. Lest ye be judged yourself.

Btw, I think Zoya is great. But let's not be delusional. They are all sex workers offering varying sexual relief for customers. No need to overthink. Enjoy what suits you. But also learn to be smart so you're not taken for a ride by FLs, MLs and even that normal girl you met at a club. Ruthless people aren't job specific. They can be everywhere and anyone. It's not just the nature of the job, but the nature of the person.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

Lol is there a philosophy debate going on?!

When it's time you need to cum you cum, however the means. To hell with philosophy - that can only be before or after the deed :P
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 01-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Appreciate the sharing of philosophies. MRs please

Last edited by kaixin82; 01-08-2020 at 10:57 AM. Reason: edits
Old 01-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Anybody try this lady before? Is her JG legit? Recently feel a bit soft soft, looking to do some maintenance.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=726991
Old 01-08-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anybody try this lady before? Is her JG legit? Recently feel a bit soft soft, looking to do some maintenance.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=726991
I would say don’t bother. Photo PS quite heavily. Below is my FR, just that she moved to tpy already. Her JG is just more like teasing than actual JG.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p...&postcount=390

Go find Soda better!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1