The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-07-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Sigh... She tot I never confirmed her booking at 9pm.
Next time then
Alamak bro, I always reply with "See you later"
Old 25-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Alamak bro, I always reply with "See you later"

That's what I replied her and same thing she replied me too. Lol.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's why I replied her and it's what she replied too.
Lol.
You should have confirmed with her 2 hours before.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So to clarify, she’s the lady wearing a black top and gyrating sexily in her panties?

YUM YUM..
Wow that gyrating vid super yummy!
Old 25-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You should have confirmed with her 2 hours before.
Maybe my fault too. I book her 45 mins before the fixed timing.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
When she was in 69 position to jack me off, the view is 100/100 😂😂, but was SN, did not remove panties but sat on my face area. Smells heavenly
Old 25-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Maybe my fault too. I book her 45 mins before the fixed timing.
When I met her on a weekday, she was already swamped with messages. So can you imagine for a weekend... your message was probably lost in a larger swamp.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
When I met her on a weekday, she was already swamped with messages. So can you imagine for a weekend... your message was probably lost in a larger swamp.
That could be the case then.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
When she was in 69 position to jack me off, the view is 100/100 😂😂, but was SN, did not remove panties but sat on my face area. Smells heavenly
if she is as what u claim, $200 may still worth a try for syt.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Cfm here got at least 1 Bro up her before lol..

Will wait for his verdict first..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aquila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Additional $20 is for SN and roaming. Its inside apartment. Clean and spacious room, dont worry.
Violet not from SLG right? Cannot find her there. Thanks.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
120 for SN and 1hj?

Actually the lady in white and also gyrating in a vid looks good too!
Old 25-07-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHamilton View Post
Paid a visit to the much revered Violet. Was really curious about the effects of JG so went ahead to book the appointment. Location is rather discreet but like many bros mentioned if you don’t drive it’ll take a bit of commuting. Was greeted by a pre-milf when the door opened. Although advertised as 20+ I’m sure actual age wasn’t far off. Like many bros mentioned she has a nice ass. Almost thicc I’m a sucker for booty so that checked my box.

The place is clean and she changes the towel after every customer, cleanliness checked. Was asked to ask face down after shower and she began to work her magic. Her massage was no ballad, Long and deep strokes that soothes the tissues. It’s my first time receiving JG so I’m not sure what to expect. To put it into words, it feels satisfying but not in a sexual way. Almost as if it’s some TCM procedure. JG took around 20 minutes and was offered HJ for the remaining time. Unloaded 5 days worth in 10 minutes and almost shot on her face as she was lying on my chest while going at it. Luckily she dodged. Lol.

You should give Violet a try if you’re looking for:
1) Juagen
2) Legit massage

Damage: $120 Roam + SN
Can PM contact
Old 25-07-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Cfm here got at least 1 Bro up her before lol..

Will wait for his verdict first..
Can send link for this viet?
Old 25-07-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried Adele once but just didn't like that kind of face, so whenever I say might be coloured by that bias.

Just like how I subconsciously bumped up Ai La's sensual rating in my initial MR just because I like her face.

At least Lynn is not as expressionless and mechanical as Ai La.
Quote:
Would you believe if I tell you I left once I saw her?

Complete butterface.
Quote:
You want to check her out?

Regarding that quote, I find AP Angel merely pleasant looking and I left on the spot when I saw Adele
Quote:
Adele... she almost made me leave when I went inside her place.
Quote:
It's her all right.

I can only remember focusing on her chest rather than face during cowgirl position...
Contradicting statements and don’t know which words are the truth. I only know u super anti her and will mention her even when no one is discussing abt her. I’ve seen tons of MLs worse than her and don’t think she deserves to be call out regularly by you with insulting name calling.

But anyway no loss to her with one less of you as there are still many independent supporters who likes her and know she’s a good ML
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1