The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
On a side note, Nat just posted a weapon to go along with her new suit. Time for a visit, but I'm scared, hahaha
She's really forcing my hands now but I'll be a good and patient boi boi and book my RTM soon..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So what Marq and scunt went through can be considered a bad day at the office for her?
Wow this sounds very bad. Disclaimer here though..i am a regular of Anqi for maybe the last 3 yrs but not gonna defend her since this sounds totally turn off.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Wow this sounds very bad. Disclaimer here though..i am a regular of Anqi for maybe the last 3 yrs but not gonna defend her since this sounds totally turn off.
One of the hallmarks of a good ML is being consistent in her services, no matter how fucked up her day is, so this is definitely not a good look for her..

Perhaps both of them made my dilemma much less harder..

Old 22-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
On a side note, Nat just posted a weapon to go along with her new suit. Time for a visit, but I'm scared, hahaha
The video with her laughter in the background sounds like something straight out of a horror show. But this type of play, married man like me cannot la. How to explain to OC all the lashings on the skin...
Old 22-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You try Tina already?
I did! Haha. Like finally she reply me. Another one off my to do list.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 22-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I did! Haha. Like finally she reply me. Another one off my to do list.
Rate your session out of 10..

Old 22-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
But still???!!!

Elaborate a bit more on your session..
Here goes. Made an appt with her. Texted her about 1 hour earlier and asked if I can come up earlier if I am early. She asked me to eat something at the wanton mee stall and wait for her. That's fine since I am the one that was early.

So while I was eating my wanton mee, she asked if I could dabao for her. I said sure. After that, I waited. No sound from her till more than 10 mins after the hour. So I called her. No answer. Then she texted me and told me to go up. So by the time I went up, it was already 15 mins past the hour.

Service was pretty good but felt it was kind of fake. But it was just sensual all the way. By the time I showered at the end of the session,she didn't even offer any massage and was on the phone. When I walked down, it was only 45 mins past the hours. So.. $100/0.5hour/1... Crap lor.
Old 22-07-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Can share link to this nat? Massage good?
Old 22-07-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually I wanted to post about Anqi, but forgot. Sorry bros who encountered bad experiences, because I did too.

Booking already gave me a glimpse of it not being a good session. Fixed a time in the morning. But 1 hr before, she msged to confirm, and ask if I can find the address. I replied should be able to find. She replied saying address already given, if cannot find cancel. I was like wtf, need to be so hostile?

Session started asking if want 1 or 2 shots, went with 2. Asked to sit down in that tiny chair to HJ. Didn't want to take off clothes say must be secretive abit.

Then on to massage, and she literally only did 4 different strokes repeated throughout, and best of all, she was using her phone.

2nd shot she went on for only 5mins and said cannot, ask me to HJ myself, and also said no time already, but there was another 10mins to go.

She has the skills, but the attitude that day was bad. As if just going through the motion to pass time. If she was some syt, you can kinda expect it, but hell, she just looks like some neighbourhood auntie, albeit with a nice bod, thats all.

I swear I did nothing to piss her off. So did I catch her on a bad day/week?
Oh my bro, im sorry you faced such bad experience from her i just tried her a few days back and my experience was quite good, in fact i was quite impressed with her back stepping massage. Despite having some difficulty in releasing, she still urged me to try and continue. I guess you caught her on her bad day ba, but still, she shouldn't have treated like you that.
Old 22-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just had a session with Coco earlier,
Echo what some of the positive reviews from fellow bros earlier, she's nice to chat with and does a decent sensual which I enjoyed a lot with big knockers to boot, felt natural to me.
Massage can discount a lot, she presses here and there with commendable effort put in but not like real massage quality of course
However, she does provide a pretty decent head massage though I'd say quite enjoyed it.
From our conversation can tell she's still learning well from some feedback, maybe some senior bros can go teach more haha
Didn't do any top up or what, wasn't asked neither, anyway I don't go for FS.

Pardon if not informative enough or what but thought I'd share a good experience and ymmv. Happy hunting bros, cheers
Old 22-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rate your session out of 10..
I think I would rate a 7.5 overall ba.

Short MR for Tina:
Location wise, GG, for some reason I dreaded this location. Quite a walking distance from MRT for a foot solider like me. Any one can share how you reach this area without a vehicle? Either I will be sweating all over or I will be drench in the rain. haha

She gives off a very strong 女人味, but after breaking the ice, actually find her very 小女孩 character. At the start, both of us was a bit awkward and quiet, but managed to break the ice, and she was actually playful and cheeky. Keep suan me here and there type. Quite fun. Overall should consider quite pretty with a nice figure with a natural B+ or C neh neh pok i think.

Massage wise I think ok lah, mia hiam. Reasonable I guess. I like the part where she use her knees to press.

Sensual is quite good considering she's under vanilla cat. At least she knows where the area to arouse an unkle.
HJ started slow and fast and furious towards the end. Will keep attack the nip nip.

After the deed, will rest and chat chat a bit before washing up. After that still have bit time left, so chat chat a bit more and hug hug before I left.

Overall, I think she considered one of the better Vanilla around. Can see why so many young bros like her. Good for those like to hunt, fish, unlock, etc. haha. While I prefer to go for service cat, but once in a while eat vanilla flavor also not bad lah. haha.

RTM? Maybe. Still have a long hit list to go through....... Need more bullets sia. lol

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 22-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

wonder if any still manage to save her vid/pic that she wore the red satin nightie❓

when she wore that to welcome really damn hot and sexy. 😂
Old 22-07-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Can share link to this nat? Massage good?
https://sglonelyguys.live/natalie-massage/
This one. Be careful tho, she's known to be an aeroplane queen. Must have a plan B as standby.

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 22-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
smallestkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which anqi is everyone referring to?
1. https://sglonelyguys.live/anqi-massage/
2. https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-an-qi/
3. https://sglonelyguys.live/an-qi-massage/
Old 22-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallestkid View Post
1st one yo

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1