The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
U managed to get already ah. Haha
Yup using your method
Old 22-07-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Must be that guy do something to piss her off. She got alot of buttons if u accidentally press than gg.
Actually, I knew I probably won't see her again after our session, so I tried to push some of these buttons. Quite fun teasing her in the process though.
Old 22-07-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Actually, I knew I probably won't see her again after our session, so I tried to push some of these buttons. Quite fun teasing her in the process though.
She never give you the dagger look and say no meh?
Old 22-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must be that guy do something to piss her off. She got alot of buttons if u accidentally press than gg.
That is very true..

Tread "carefully" during sensual.. Don't try to be a clown..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I only wanted 1 shot, but still....
But still???!!!

Elaborate a bit more on your session..

Old 22-07-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
But still???!!!

Ya interested too, this milf Anqi is supposed to be good. I have her on my hitlist. I demand a proper AAR.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But still???!!!

Yes continue. I am curious to see how our Anqi abuse him
Old 22-07-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Yes continue. I am curious to see how our Anqi abuse him
Bro, for the better Nuru experience, do I find Anqi or Bella? Very tough for me to choose between them..

Old 22-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She never give you the dagger look and say no meh?
And I gave the mischievous tongue-in-cheek response.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I wanted to post about Anqi, but forgot. Sorry bros who encountered bad experiences, because I did too.

Booking already gave me a glimpse of it not being a good session. Fixed a time in the morning. But 1 hr before, she msged to confirm, and ask if I can find the address. I replied should be able to find. She replied saying address already given, if cannot find cancel. I was like wtf, need to be so hostile?

Session started asking if want 1 or 2 shots, went with 2. Asked to sit down in that tiny chair to HJ. Didn't want to take off clothes say must be secretive abit.

Then on to massage, and she literally only did 4 different strokes repeated throughout, and best of all, she was using her phone.

2nd shot she went on for only 5mins and said cannot, ask me to HJ myself, and also said no time already, but there was another 10mins to go.

She has the skills, but the attitude that day was bad. As if just going through the motion to pass time. If she was some syt, you can kinda expect it, but hell, she just looks like some neighbourhood auntie, albeit with a nice bod, thats all.

I swear I did nothing to piss her off. So did I catch her on a bad day/week?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 22-07-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, for the better Nuru experience, do I find Anqi or Bella? Very tough for me to choose between them..
Haha why not try both? I also had a hard time deciding. In fact nowadays is still a difficult time deciding between the 2...they have their pros and cons.

Nuru skills wise and big boobs wise Bella wins but I don't quite dig her looks. Anqi is the more well rounded package for me.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I swear I did nothing to piss her off. So did I catch her on a bad day/week?
Omg that's pretty fucked up.. Would've felt pissed had I been in your shoes..

Steve recently said he had good sessions with her, so all can't be that bad, but man after seeing what scunt and you went through..

Old 22-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Anqi is the more well rounded package for me.
So what Marq and scunt went through can be considered a bad day at the office for her?

Old 22-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

On a side note, Nat just posted a weapon to go along with her new suit. Time for a visit, but I'm scared, hahaha

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 22-07-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Actually I wanted to post about Anqi, but forgot. Sorry bros who encountered bad experiences, because I did too.
That's uncalled for man, thanks for FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1