The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Haha, those who have Nat’s wc, anyone game for her new outfit?
wow!! visit her 1 week too early.......
Old 22-07-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHamilton View Post
I believe their "network" is different from the ML's. I've engaged services from OKTs from other domes prior hence i was approved even thou i have no history with VP. Give Dome 1 a visit, i believe it would be your golden ticket to the best of Saigon
1 like most cmi de.

3 only attracted to zoey, but since now only regulars can book, aiya save the money
Old 22-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The BIG difference is, Coco is clearly listed as a FL on impmm3..

thankyou brudder for highlighting this point. her reviews on the fl site are very poor.. better not try liao

Last edited by exo777; 22-07-2020 at 04:35 PM. Reason: missed quote
Old 22-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Seems like quite hard to book the ones I have been eyeing. No luck so far with Tang Tang, Carrie and XWZ.

Today visited 7P, session was nice. Good choice if you want to just relax. Massage was not too hard and sensual was pretty good.

So far only visited Tina, An ran and 7P these few weeks.
Old 22-07-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Thanks bro. Looks good. Hope she comes back soon.
She was a former FL too right?
Old 22-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
thankyou brudder for highlighting this point. her reviews on the fl site are very poor.. better not try liao
Will she be worthwhile for those who engage in her FJ service only?
Old 22-07-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
Some of the comments look fake.
Old 22-07-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Will she be worthwhile for those who engage in her FJ service only?
I find it amusing that a same ML with 2 sites listing 2 different services can cause so much confusion. But ok to answer your question: let me ask you back what do you think the value of a $150 bonk should be able to net you, especially now with limited stock and GL not open.

Just to elaborate further for my experience, if judging strictly on FJ alone from that site, there was no showering together, no bath oral sex, no CBJ or any BBBJ at all, no frenching but light kissing ok. From this alone, it will be just a normal session. In fact i think some bros may feel damn shortchange here already. Take $150 to Dome 1 and I think you get better service.

However since this is after all a massage thread, I went in more for experiencing sensual with a big boobs girl with some teasing or some light massage hopefully, in which case her body, figure and GFE totally delivers. The shadow incident and the $50 top up is really icing on the cake. I totally enjoyed my time with her and will consider RTM.

Therefore my dear brothers, ask yourself again, your $150 how much value do you want out of it? Only you yourself will know. Bro Spawner and a few others already share our experiences liaos. Is up to you decide.

I hope this clarifies matters.
Old 22-07-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
However since this is after all a massage thread, I went in more for experiencing sensual with a big boobs girl with some teasing or some light massage hopefully, in which case her body, figure and GFE totally delivers. The shadow incident and the $50 top up is really icing on the cake. I totally enjoyed my time with her and will consider RTM.
I'd also go for this option.. More value for your $$$, IMO..

Enjoy the services from the $100 package and if halfway into sensual feel damn shiok and she happens to pop the qns, then nego and see how things go from there..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-07-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Some of the comments look fake.
You try Tina already?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-07-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

excited to be visiting Carrie soon. Is she as syt and chio using RR as benchmark?
Old 22-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
@barrysteakfries

This is Ai La, if you didn't manage to find her pic yet..

( Click to show/hide )

An absolute shame you didn't get to try her..
Wah... chio leh. Damn... 走宝了
Old 22-07-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
excited to be visiting Carrie soon. Is she as syt and chio using RR as benchmark?
I got high hopes from her wc photo, assuming there is not so much meitu.
Old 22-07-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Paid a visit to anqi. In and out in 35 mins. Crap!
Old 22-07-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Wah... chio leh. Damn... 走宝了

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1