The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Ohhhh this tracy, massage packs a punch and sexitisfying sensuals. Hard to find a curvy milf like her anymore. Had her tarma with a young friend of hers last time, squeezed dry.
Yea I rem she being the cheeky, teasing type. Haha too bad I did not have the chance to tarma with her friend, though we spoke about it.

Sadly, she is not coming back liao.

Sigh.
Old 20-07-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Yea I rem she being the cheeky, teasing type. Haha too bad I did not have the chance to tarma with her friend, though we spoke about it.

Sadly, she is not coming back liao.

Sigh.
Yup, cannot come back. A good standard that is lost these days.
Old 20-07-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
I have a CO at home, no chance of me travelling alone to see them, especially to a country like China which I have no reason to go to.
Don't you feel you're leading a double life?
Old 20-07-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Aren't we all living double lives?
Old 20-07-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 10
optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post
Omg its late at night and I suddenly just thought of her, i visited her afew years ago.. wonder if anybody remembers her?

My favorite will always be the 2 of them..Any laojiao remember them?
Https://ibb.co/M7BCJVS

Https://ibb.co/0jKk4jZ
Old 20-07-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Anna looks good. Thanks.

This Anna looks familiar.
Seems to be at NBR last time.
Old 20-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No Nat kind of shower service no talk..
Nat shower really legendary man. She should hold classes to teach it to other ladies hahahaha.
Old 20-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Nat shower really legendary man. She should hold classes to teach it to other ladies hahahaha.
Nat shower can beat GL Cat150.
Old 20-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Benchwarmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any FR on Meng Xi? Have been scrolling quite a bit but don’t see anything about her.

https://sglonelyguys.live/meng-xi-massage/
Old 20-07-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup, cannot come back. A good standard that is lost these days.
Huh? Why cannot come back?
She told me she doesn't want to stay here cause too stressful le.

But glad I caught her at her last month here.
Old 20-07-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
phophuckwai is Cool - loads of Potential

So just tried YY:

Looks: 7/10 (Everything done with mask on)
Body: 7.5/10 C's
Service: 8/10 Opted for the $120 nuru which was pretty decent
Loc: East

Given that I can't get a good time slot or response from most of the others this was acceptable...

Welcome any other recos for Nuru (that accept new customers)
Old 20-07-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Huh? Why cannot come back?
She told me she doesn't want to stay here cause too stressful le.

But glad I caught her at her last month here.
Remember she ganna from the men in blue at some point of time. But wasn't really confirmed back then. Anyway long long while back liao. Her friend moved to hdb and got caught shortly after.
Old 20-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!

My MR for slg Tina.
Visited her some time ago.
Not for bros who likes heavy flavouring. Vanilla service.
These are purely based on my experience. Ymmv.

Shower together: No
Looks:I think she looks quite cute with her looks and way she dresses. I think her body proportions quite good.
Service: massage quite piano. Sensual is ok. Hj is slow with ball teasing and fast and furious nipple sucking. I dig her looks so I shoot very quickly. Will hug n kiss after dead.
Shower alone again.

Might rtm again due to her looks. I shallow I know. Haha
Old 20-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Like bro barrysteakfries said, aren't we all? Fact is, there are some things our spouses are not willing or unable to do in bed or there are certain pressures or situations at home that don't allow us to have as much fun or release as we want to. That's why married men like me go out to relieve some of this stress.

Not having visited an ML since December is really starting to take its toll. Until CO goes back to work, I doubt I'll have any chance of doing any, uh, "house visits" for now.
Old 20-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
RenJoker is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried her yet ?
https://sglonelyguys.live/xiaoya-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1