The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

i looking at some old photos, who remember Aila always wear Cartier gold bangle to massage. Recently met one too. The gold quite solid. Must be damn ex
Old 19-07-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
i looking at some old photos, who remember Aila always wear Cartier gold bangle to massage. Recently met one too. The gold quite solid. Must be damn ex
Can someone share Aila photo? I see you all say until got dragon got tiger.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Ai seh. U piak both angel n apple ah?

Apple boobs also fake one...not sure about angel
Angel's felt and looked more natural to me..

Apple was a slightly better bonk..

Overall nothing much to crow about..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Can someone share Aila photo? I see you all say until got dragon got tiger.
If you use the wayback machine you should be able to retrieve her ad with the vid on SLG..

Old 19-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
If you use the wayback machine you should be able to retrieve her ad with the vid on SLG..
I tried this previously, seems like the webpage nvr got saved during the time she was here... You managed to get?

Was hoping to find hebe's vids on it too but to no avail. Any bros here care to share? Saved them last time but wiped my phone clean when I tried (and failed lol) to quit this hobby
Old 19-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Angel's felt and looked more natural to me..

Apple was a slightly better bonk..

Overall nothing much to crow about..
Just a kinky FYI, they're cousins.
Old 19-07-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.live/carrie-massage/

RTM for Carrie , been around a week since i last seen her, service is up there. Cheerful chirpy girl, hugging around.

She work so hard until backpain , she says she's overworked last week and will accept lesser customers this period while she recuperates. She mentioned that she has more than 100 text messages and many numbers calling her. As usual 0 phone usage throughout.

Despite having a soreback, she still provided me the same lvl of standards from my last visit.

Didn't know she incorporate a doggy style form of sensual, on your fours and attack below to up, more shiok. This round opted for HJ instead and she does provide a very good hj. TCSS after the deed, exceeded the time since there's no one after me. Overall an enjoyable session.
Old 19-07-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
I tried this previously, seems like the webpage nvr got saved during the time she was here... You managed to get?

Was hoping to find hebe's vids on it too but to no avail. Any bros here care to share? Saved them last time but wiped my phone clean when I tried (and failed lol) to quit this hobby
No but kinda lazy to explore you just try to capture the date when she was listed, then work from there.. Her pics have been posted here before so you can search for them..

I don't recall XY ads having a vid but her pics are all facially blurred anyway..

Old 19-07-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Angel younger and slimmer that time got potential to be an ang pai..

Old 19-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
She mentioned that she has more than 100 text messages and many numbers calling her.
Still that many till today? Hard to believe lol..

Old 19-07-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I don't recall XY ads having a vid but her pics are all facially blurred anyway..
Haha yeah searching through is really a hassle... Blurred pics I manged to get them again but not the 2 vids. Shows her half face for like a second each
Old 19-07-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha yeah searching through is really a hassle... Blurred pics I manged to get them again but not the 2 vids. Shows her half face for like a second each
You should have her personal WC right? Not sure if the profile pic is her..

Anyway her status mentions: goodbye past, hello future..

Old 19-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Did u tarma?? Lol.... I bet u did!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
You should have her personal WC right? Not sure if the profile pic is her..

Anyway her status mentions: goodbye past, hello future..
Ah didn't see that status update. Unlikely to ever see her again then... Farewell
Old 19-07-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ah didn't see that status update. Unlikely to ever see her again then... Farewell
Maybe Singapore is her future leh.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1