The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-07-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad24 View Post
Yes. Tried her way before cb. She is worth it. Classy and elegant with a hot body. Attitude wise is good too. Hopefully she is still the same now. Things may have changed for all we know.
Thanks thanks!
Old 16-07-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She has a nice ass to go long with those Ds? Oh my..

This ML certainly piques my interest in a peculiar way..

I wonder why she prices her full service at $149 also..
$29.90 sells better than $30.

$69 is the same as $70 but psychological is cheaper.

Same basic pricing concept. $149 don't think many will wait thick skined and expect a dollar change.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi dude, what do you mean by "gets off if I know the girl is enjoying?"
I need to feel the girl is enjoying as well. Very sensitive to that.

Quote:
If the girl not high he also hard to be high.. Need both parties to be on the same wavelength..

That's why he said he thought he could fuck anything when he was younger..
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Isnt all guys like that? I like the girl to enjoy too. The pleasure must be reciprocal.
Yes, but if I was younger, even if the girl is a super good pretender, I will get hard and maintain it that way. Now old already, need a lot of stimulus
Old 16-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Underground will always be there if u have the contacts. But the grandness, quality, quantity, affordability will never be the same. Haven’t go DG ever since the big sweep. Even the thread in the international scene also gone quiet liao.

Those services in sillypore if u compare with DG at its peak, we are basically paying a premium for a very discounted service. That’s why many MM likes to come here. Less effort but earn more. (But towards the end, the inflation is actually quite high although the service is still there.)
It's also a lesson though, sounds like it became too big and too good so got crack down by the govt. Now I feel sorry for mainland guys looking for a bonk. Not sure I want a mini-DG in SG, no way it will be allowed by our govt. So we are prolly doomed to as you say premium prices for discounted services.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can is can la. Cum is physical pleasure. To make the enjoy, moan and beg for more is meta-physical shiokness.
That one no need to say lah lol..

If FL black black face show attitude also hard to continue on.. But some will find perverse pleasure in that and will feel more aroused to fug her harder..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Same basic pricing concept. $149 don't think many will wait thick skined and expect a dollar change.
Whatever pricing tricks she is up to I think she can be bargained with..

See how many more people want to take up the challenge lor..

Old 16-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can is can la. Cum is physical pleasure. To make the enjoy, moan and beg for more is meta-physical shiokness.
Correct. Imagine rubbing a super dry cunt while she moans away?
Old 16-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
So why would you still want to find her another time then?

You don't need to have that validation, do you?
I think I need that validation. Or I will continue wondering if I got duped. I don't like that.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Whatever pricing tricks she is up to I think she can be bargained with..

See how many more people want to take up the challenge lor..
Yup. Shld be. A curvy MILF seems not bad, hope she's sex hungry.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried abstaining from this hobby for far too long already. Finally cannot take it. Keep reading MR really not healthy.
Guess I'm back because of you guys. And this coco seems to be the talk of town.
My type, short hair.. Hmmmm
Old 16-07-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think I need that validation. Or I will continue wondering if I got duped. I don't like that.
We shall wait with bated breath then on how your session turns out.. Should be very interesting..

In the meantime, I'll pitch a tent and munch on popcorns..

Old 16-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup. Shld be. A curvy MILF seems not bad, hope she's sex hungry.
Not a baby elephant, has tits and ass, doesn't look like a ban mian auntie, and apparently is able to deliver a good sensual..

I foresee quite a few FRs for her in the coming days.. This will be good..

Old 16-07-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

To the laojiaos and bros who intend to visit this ML, please hold your horses. I’ll provide MR by this weekend:

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3670

My gut feel is her.

Laojiaos or those who were scammed before will likely know who I’m referring to.
I’ll verify and share here.

No cheating of our hard earned money.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
To the laojiaos and bros who intend to visit this ML, please hold your horses. I’ll provide MR by this weekend:

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3670

My gut feel is her.

Laojiaos or those who were scammed before will likely know who I’m referring to.
I’ll verify and share here.

salute - brave soul
Old 16-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
You still want to find?

Quote:
yes no service at all, sagging tits, very lose abalone,keep asking you "come already ?"
Waste time,waste $$$$

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1