The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Don't have any breaking news lah lol..

It's just the way he worded that part sounds weird, so ask him to clarify lor..
it's just a joke only , he may taken it lil bit too serious...ok move one talk other things
Old 15-07-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
it's just a joke only , he may taken it lil bit too serious...ok move one talk other things
You quote salah person is it?

Can.. Let's talk about the new listing on SLG, Ice Cream..

She seems awfully familiar but can't quite put my finger on it..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You quote salah person is it?

Can.. Let's talk about the new listing on SLG, Ice Cream..

She seems awfully familiar but can't quite put my finger on it..
haha ya lazy to backtrack that vip post
that gal not my ice cream type so dunno hahaha prefer slim slender type
Old 15-07-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Ya find ice cream familiar too. Maybe common face. Anyway one more addition to the CIM stable.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Ya find ice cream familiar too. Maybe common face. Anyway one more addition to the CIM stable.
Yup! i kinda like her looks though, very tempted to go and try her.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
haha ya lazy to backtrack that vip post
that gal not my ice cream type so dunno hahaha prefer slim slender type
She looks a bit bui.. Don't think my type also..

Hopefully got more girls with figures like Aimee and Zoya..

Old 15-07-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Yup! i kinda like her looks though, very tempted to go and try her.
Lol I think the admin just added the bbbj video to her ad?

Old 15-07-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-co-co/

Browsing through and saw this new lady, decided to commando after taking a long break since CB started. Booking is done easily and location is at purple line and is good for those walking as well as those driving.

Once open door, surprise surprise, it is her no doubt, maybe discount just 5-10%, one of the rare few that didn't photoshopped too much. Her body is great, natural D, good to grab .

Her personality is great, friendly, non-commercial, easy to talk to. However, here's the con, her massage is basically non-existent, press here and there, less than 5 minutes turn over, sensual wise also lacking, just bua here and there abit, pour oil and finish off. Her service was really lacking, abit money face also. All together, I was in and out within 40 minutes, shortchanged. Unlikely to RTM, I believe at $100, there are better value elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers!
Old 15-07-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol I think the admin just added the bbbj video to her ad?
very hard to tell via the video though but can see that she looks like a trooper when it comes to CIM. Not sure if this gonna be a landmine or a gem
Old 15-07-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post

Browsing through and saw this new lady, decided to commando after taking a long break since CB started. Booking is done easily and location is at purple line and is good for those walking as well as those driving.

Once open door, surprise surprise, it is her no doubt, maybe discount just 5-10%, one of the rare few that didn't photoshopped too much. Her body is great, natural D, good to grab .

Her personality is great, friendly, non-commercial, easy to talk to. However, here's the con, her massage is basically non-existent, press here and there, less than 5 minutes turn over, sensual wise also lacking, just bua here and there abit, pour oil and finish off. Her service was really lacking, abit money face also. All together, I was in and out within 40 minutes, shortchanged. Unlikely to RTM, I believe at $100, there are better value elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers!
Thanks bro she looks like a cross between Felicia Chin and Belinda Lee. See your opening I thought need tomadd one more to my hit list. Thanks for sacrificing for all of us.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
very hard to tell via the video though but can see that she looks like a trooper when it comes to CIM. Not sure if this gonna be a landmine or a gem
Lol.. I prefer it when the girl in on her knees and you deep throat her till you release full blast into her mouth..

Since her looks gum you then you try and let us know lor..

Old 15-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
yolo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deleted....

Last edited by yolo78; 15-07-2020 at 11:26 PM. Reason: deleted...
Old 15-07-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
Her body is great, natural D, good to grab .
Wah sayang lah got that kind of body and neh neh but service lacking..

Maybe convert to FL better..

Old 15-07-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Workout bench perhaps as well?
Lol what's the most unconventional place you played at?
Old 15-07-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Been a while since I wrote a MR. Couldn't get Carrie after a few tries, maybe not fated with her.

Realised it may not be a bad thing if no new MLs come to our shore, as somehow somewhere there will be new additions, and I found out there are these groups who were initially working in the shops, as beauticians, therapists, nails or even those from KTVs etc actually is trying this out to survive.

CoCo is one of them, a beautician and never has been in this industry. She is not SYT but overall a pretty nice MILF, maybe late 20s, early 30s type. Not the first look and strikes you as super attractive type, but overall as a package she is way above average and especially when she is down to her birthday suit, got me excited. Have to say the photos were PS, but actual person I quite like. She is not the super slim skinny type, but more towards voluptuous. Foxy eyes, fair and very very smooth skin, very well maintained body, and I love those butts, and that rack of hers packs a punch!

She has a legit singapore certificate in massage, but she told me she is better as a beautician. I still do like that she puts in effort in massaging, cracks some of those old bones of mine. Not a bad conversationalist as well, and do understand some singlish spoken.

When the sensual starts, she strips and left her G string panty on. I didn't quite notice as usually I just go with the flow. The first thing I felt on my back was her nipple gliding smoothly up from my legs to my butt. It has been a while since I felt this! A pair of weighted breasts gliding softly around your back. With her light touch of her tongue and warm breathe and soft moans, I was hard in no time. It is amazing how the male human body can sense another interested body. This is very important especially for an old man like me. Even Nat and Tina takes a while after I flip over to get me hard. That's why I like fresh meat , less SOPs, less commercial feel. Turned over, when she cat bath me, I was already really hard. As said, I was amazed at myself. And imagine my hard dick sliding through both her racks when she catbath me slowly to my chest. This is important, because if the breast is not full enough, you cannot feel the walls, and she did not even have to press her breast inwards. Those are natural racks by the way. When the breast finally got to my face, I was already yearning for that pinkish nipples and she didn't reject my favour, just quietly moaning and whispered, you are so hard. Roaming signal was good with her and she moved to my side, got some oil and gently tug that hard dick of mine. I pull down her panty and with one of my hand on that racks, and one of my hand grabbing her superbly smooth butt, I surrendered in one of the shortest time for this year. Too fast in my opinion. Tina almost died trying to get me off but CoCo did it in record time.

I RTM today and she stripped to FN automatically to massage me. Chemistry was much better, and she even playfully lay on my back massaging me with both her elbows with her weighted tits and nipples resting on my sensitive back. I seldom enjoyed catbath on my back as I usually find it too commercial if not done properly. She did it really well. I thoroughly enjoyed the session.

She is trying out these few days full time and has just added a proper massage bed, but she is still feeling her way around, understanding what needs to be done and how to reply messages etc. She is good with feedbacks so bros can teach her the dos and don'ts. Heard that she will likely be working this part time in a few days as she wants to maintain her primary job.

Will be rotating among the 3 for now till another fresh meat comes along I guess.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1