The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Spike900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Tarma with the shop-based Apple and Candy look a lot more exciting given that you have plenty of flesh to grab for both.
Hi bro would you be kind enough to share the contacts for this shop? Thanks in advance!
Old 08-01-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Who? Who? Who? Whose vid you referring to? Why you all know and I'm so blur???

Went through while site, pretty impressive S class girls but over my budget, lol.
Tang Tang lor who else..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Spike900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Candy is really in her 20s. Apple is the more experienced one.

Why not go for broke and try FJ tarma with them?

Experience won't be as nice on the massage bed though.
Hey bro would you be kind enough to PM me the details of this shop?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 08-01-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Tang Tang lor who else..
Ah!!! Love those far out eyes man...and of course lotsa lotsa boobs. Has anyone advised her about her lazy standing posture yet!!??? Hahaha
Old 08-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Visited rui rui 2 days ago and was greeted by a cute girl in fbt shorts and t-shirt... Really gives a jc ex-gf vibe. She's pleasant, soft spoken, and great to chat with.. Service standard is high and willing to please with no complains..

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 7/10 young and tender is the plus point. But not for those who looking for boobs or ass
Massage: 7/10 hardworking but of course not very trained.
Gfe: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
Rtm: depends when I'm in the mood for jc love again..
Old 08-01-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
It's all about being in bed with young Chio Bus, which all vanilla service providers are. Guys just like them young and sweet - and sacrifice on proper service which they are actually paying for. I don't see any vanilla MILFs plying their trade. Hahaha.

Out of curiosity, I did meet MLs like XX. Though she is very cute and fun, she's too vanilla, it gets stale very quickly. One visit was enough. Next day had to go GL to get properly and thoroughly serviced!!! Twice!!! Lol.
Yah, spot on with your first point there. Enough customers willing to accept the limitations and they are still in business.

I still struggle whether to RTM Xiao Xiao cos I know second time around, I will have difficulty to clear my load given the restrictions, I mean panty on and shorts on, so what if her ass is right in my face? No doubt GFE is great and work ethics is great, but something is missing....

Anyway, booked Rui Rui..... fingers crossed.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Check out TT's new set of pics and vid on SLG..

Fuyoh her teaser vid really sedap man..
Saw this morning.... the video was such a tease!
Old 08-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Any idea how much longer is she staying for?
She mentioned two more months.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Great...now we have another Xiao Xiao to further confused us.
Is small small and not laugh laugh.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xiao-xiao/

So we have 3 Xiao Xiaos, 2 An Qis, 2 Rui Ruis, 2 Tang Tangs, 2 Tian Xins, 2 Xiao Xues, 2 Yo Yos. 2 Xiao Yas, 2 Yi Yis, 2 Qi Qis, and the list goes on.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 08-01-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/dong-zi-massage/

Recently tried to commando, ended up with a tinge of a sour aftertaste
Scheduled a timing with Dong Zi, reached on time but was made to wait for 15mins.
Not really a big issue was thinking that she had probably double booked. Asked if she has any appointments after me, she said no. So I went up thinking that I will get compensated with the lost time, well I left after 20mins.

Started the session with a short massage. Here is when the red flags start appearing. She asked me which service am I looking for and tell me that for BJ, there will be an addition of $20. Told her that it's not stated on her ad but she mumbled and said there should be. It should be a mistake by the webmaster. Sure....
Anyway moved on pretty soon to sensual whereby she took off her clothes leaving her undies on despite advertising FN. Fine.. and comes the HJ! It's quite good however she rushed it and basically start beating my pogo stick frantically and even made comments like why haven't come yet?
That's when she lean in close to me and shift up one gear by cat bathing me and uping the HJ pace yet again. Finally, I succumbed and she immediately get dressed and start using her phone. And usher me to bath and send me out once I'm fully dressed.

Still got the cheek to ask me to come back again after basically making me wait for 15 min and giving me just 20mins of service.
Probably tries to squeeze me in between 2 other guys. And, I thought this only applies for FL. Tsk.
Time management is a definite issue. Not sure if it had improved. Sensual wise, I'm not sure too but gotta say she have a tight bod.

RTM? Nope.
Will not RTM any ML/FL who withheld services stated in the ad and tries to upsell me for it.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Visited rui rui 2 days ago and was greeted by a cute girl in fbt shorts and t-shirt... Really gives a jc ex-gf vibe. She's pleasant, soft spoken, and great to chat with.. Service standard is high and willing to please with no complains..

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 7/10 young and tender is the plus point. But not for those who looking for boobs or ass
Massage: 7/10 hardworking but of course not very trained.
Gfe: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
Rtm: depends when I'm in the mood for jc love again..
There are two rui2 which are you referring
Old 08-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post

Recently tried to commando, ended up with a tinge of a sour aftertaste
Scheduled a timing with Dong Zi, reached on time but was made to wait for 15mins.
Not really a big issue was thinking that she had probably double booked. Asked if she has any appointments after me, she said no. So I went up thinking that I will get compensated with the lost time, well I left after 20mins.

Started the session with a short massage. Here is when the red flags start appearing. She asked me which service am I looking for and tell me that for BJ, there will be an addition of $20. Told her that it's not stated on her ad but she mumbled and said there should be. It should be a mistake by the webmaster. Sure....
Anyway moved on pretty soon to sensual whereby she took off her clothes leaving her undies on despite advertising FN. Fine.. and comes the HJ! It's quite good however she rushed it and basically start beating my pogo stick frantically and even made comments like why haven't come yet?
That's when she lean in close to me and shift up one gear by cat bathing me and uping the HJ pace yet again. Finally, I succumbed and she immediately get dressed and start using her phone. And usher me to bath and send me out once I'm fully dressed.

Still got the cheek to ask me to come back again after basically making me wait for 15 min and giving me just 20mins of service.
Probably tries to squeeze me in between 2 other guys. And, I thought this only applies for FL. Tsk.
Time management is a definite issue. Not sure if it had improved. Sensual wise, I'm not sure too but gotta say she have a tight bod.

RTM? Nope.
Will not RM any ML/FL who withheld services stated in the ad and tries to upsell me for it.
Bro she was here months ago, this is her second stint. Another FL in disguise, using new set of pics and name. And there's bad FR on her before. Thanks for flagging her out.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post

Fine.. and comes the HJ! It's quite good however she rushed it and basically start beating my pogo stick frantically and even made comments like why haven't come yet?
This part is hilarious! LOL!!

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 08-01-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro she was here months ago, this is her second stint. Another FL in disguise, using new set of pics and name. And there's bad FR on her before. Thanks for flagging her out.
Thanks to bro Liu Bei for the FR. One to stay off.

A note here, it seems doesn't mean FL / ex-FL is not good. The line is simply blurring these days, ML not necessarily don't do full. 2 pages back already a review.

An example like that squirting ML, she is pretty skillful. So gems are gems, these days, FL or ML. Back to old days.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Been out for the last 6 mths. Any ml who can do juagen like laura or feel's standard?
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=742285

Try this, SYT authentic JG that I visited once recently. Plain vanilla service though. Going to RTC in about 4 weeks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1