The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-01-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Oh okay, no wonder.
Thx again bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Yes to both your first and second questions.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
corbycorby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Has anyone tried Ning Ning @ https://sglonelyguy.org/ning-ning-massage/? Thanks
Old 07-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Lol I tried to contact her again but still no reply... I'm close to giving up already hahaha
I also tried contacting her once, no reply. Patience young sir. Good things come to those who wait. Read on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Hey, I clarify with her already. she said if the biz is good she will go back first and then back again for another 30 days. (sort of renew visa)
Ah, so she leaves for CNY, perhaps 20th Jan I assume, and come back one whole month later. Hmmm... That means she'll be packed in the next 12 days or so. I'll try one more time, but I won't be in any urgency. Anyway she'll be too busy and distracted to give her best. So I can wait.

Thanks for the info bro
Old 07-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Askaetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/nana-massage/

Tried nana a couple of weeks back. Pictures chio. Reply very prompt, managed to book appt 1 hour before timing.

Location quite upscale, security guard dont really care. Go up, ring bell, open door. Eyy? Why look 5 years older?

But drive all the way already decided to whack.
Apartment quite messy, shared by maybe 3 girls.
Asked her if shes nana, she said yes. Suck thumb decided to go bathe -> common toilet. Her jiemei just nice come out, found her a looker so looked in her eyes abit. She winked, I steam.

But reality beckoned so I bathed and went in nana room. She doesnt look bad, just milfish. Prefer syt so maybe other bros will like.

Massage 5mins finished already. Super rushed and little effort. Then started cbj, stripped full nude. Think she double booked so she quickened the tempo and popped question. Chop chop fire, in and out within 30mins.

Even if I got more than what I expected, the rush was just mood-killer. Wouldnt rtm.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askaetan View Post

Tried nana a couple of weeks back. Pictures chio. Reply very prompt, managed to book appt 1 hour before timing.

Location quite upscale, security guard dont really care. Go up, ring bell, open door. Eyy? Why look 5 years older?

Asked her if shes nana, she said yes. Suck thumb decided to go bathe -> common toilet. Her jiemei just nice come out, found her a looker so looked in her eyes abit. She winked, I steam.
You are the second one to mention her jiemei pretty. Anyone knows which one is that? :P
Old 07-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

But reality beckoned so I bathed and went in nana room. She doesnt look bad, just milfish. Prefer syt so maybe other bros will like.

Massage 5mins finished already. Super rushed and little effort. Then started cbj, stripped full nude. Think she double booked so she quickened the tempo and popped question. Chop chop fire, in and out within 30mins.

Even if I got more than what I expected, the rush was just mood-killer. Wouldnt rtm.
Ah I think once you see the pictures look a little too photoshopped, sure fire way to tell is the chin is too sharp, that's a red flag.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for Xiao Xiao (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

RTM: Yes
Value: Yes

Looks: 8/10 Looks quite young and energetic. I would say more of a decent looking neighbor kind of girl, very sweet and easily approachable type of feel. Maybe in her 25-27 age range? My guess.

Body: 7.5-8/10 I think looked quite good, a bit of tummy fat but quite fit and a nice pair of boobs. Like a normal woman body.

Massage: 8-8.5/10 Definitely has skills, made me a bit sad when she had to stop for the sensual part. I mean that should be a good sign right hahaha!

Cap BJ: 8.5-9/10. The comments on her SLG page are accurate, its really service with a heart. I take a while to finish and she was patient all the way. Accommodating and she definitely has skills. I forgot to tell her I wanted a HJ but glad I got to try what she's advertising for. Does it in a couple of positions at least for me, first in front then from on top like a 6-9. God bless you if you ever find a GF who can give you that kind of skill but raw.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, by MRT... not sure sorry. Parking is alright.

Overall: Really has the heart for service, made me feel very comfortable and chatted quite a bit. Very low commercial feel which is great for me. She's very smiley and chirpy. I think I'll book her again but maybe this time try her HJ.

Damage: $110
Old 07-01-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like SLG OG Angel delisted already - she RTC-ed?
Old 07-01-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That's her bro. Just different pictures used. Previous name I totally can't recall though
Yup, you both are right. Tried her before she went back. Service wise I must say she's pretty good. FL the last time, now not sure if got FJ. Squirting, yeah like JAV squirting but only if FJ.

Massage and service I recall not too bad even without FJ. Quite an attractive pre MILF. Can search for my FR many pages ago.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Xin Er

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiner-massage/

Looks: 7/10 - MILF looking
Body: 7/10 - Curvy (but not fat) with a nice set of boobs - like in the pictures shown in SLG listing
Massage: 7/10 - Puts in effort and is strong
AR: 8/10 - her AR is different from the typical AR i experienced from Nian Nian and RTC-ed Xia Xia (theirs is you are on all four and they do the AR). Her AR is you lying down with one of your leg resting on her body and she does the deed. I think quite a different feeling but the good thing is she does it for quite some time and it feels good
BBBJ/CIM: 8/10 - she does a good job there - twirling and swirling her tongue around
GFE: 8/10 - very friendly and chatty

Location: 5 minutes walk from MRT - near a lot of eating places and shopping mall. Not sure about parking

RTM - yes but will be trying the SYTs first

In summary, go for the service e.g. AR/BJ. Looks-wise, will grow on you but not a looker.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Next up I want to try these 3 girls:

Song Song
https://sglonelyguy.org/song-song-massage/

Xiao Yu
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-yu-massage/

Emma
https://sglonelyguy.org/emma-massage/

If any of you kind souls have given them a try before and want to save me some pain, please let me know just in case <3
Old 08-01-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

FR for Zhuli

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-li-massage/

Looks: 6/10 - the pictures in listing are PS-ed. Her face is rounder and she has deeper eye circles. Doesn't look as SYT as in the pictures. More MILF.

Body: 8/10 - the body is not PS-ed - she isnt tall but she is slim and nice sets of boobs (C cup at least)

Massage: 7/10 - Strong but not sure abt technique. When she massages you, the whole bed shakes - different from what i am used to

Sensual: 6/10 - no catbath - after turning over for front massage, she will start her sensual by licking your nipples and then rub her boobs around and go on to the BJ

BBBJ/CIM: 8/10 - she does a good job here - great sound effect as she makes your dick very wet - she alternates between just sucking and then sucking with handjob and accommodates requests to change position

GFE: 8/10 - very friendly and chatty. After you have released and there is still time, she will do head massage for you. If you want to try her other services like ear digging, will have to let her know before you start so she can plan her time - quite good time management.

Old 08-01-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Regarding TB

One question is abt the clarify and the other question is this ~

I asked her why don't reply to my text? - she said Sorry that she cant reply not because she doesn't want to as she is fully booked for the past 2 days till 2am plus and too many texts to reply at once so when she was free, she will only reply to the first few cause she can't use her phone during her session so alot of texts she been missing out and some of them already booked some of her slots for the next few days. (Like the last FR mentioned from one of the bro, she is Packing her schedule)
No problema bro, no need to explain anything.. From what she told you seems like she has really good work ethics by not checking phone.. Since she's so fully booked then I can only say I have no luck this time round, time to find others or rtm some old friends lo..

Now pondering who I should go for next; Xwz, Tang Tang or Lan Lan?
Old 08-01-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah I posted an FR warning about this ML and the apartment on 16 Dec https://sbf.rocks/showp...ostcount=69060
Definitely not worth an RTM in my book. Her jiemei is cute because NaNa simply isn't....but not cute enough to consider a trip to that awful apartment in what is an upmarket place.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Next up I want to try these 3 girls:

Song Song
https://sglonelyguy.org/song-song-massage/

Xiao Yu
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-yu-massage/

Emma
https://sglonelyguy.org/emma-massage/

If any of you kind souls have given them a try before and want to save me some pain, please let me know just in case <3
Just go for the first one will do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1