The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Several have tried already and seem to recall almost all negative
Likely it’s a shop
Hebe avatar!

Yah she from shop lai de.. Dunno about now tho..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Hebe avatar!

Yah she from shop lai de.. Dunno about now tho..
Constantly hebe was mentioned... I know she’s not listed in SLG.

Is she opened for new customer or only her existing pool?
Old 12-09-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bella is prettier
Cleanliness right up there with TN
Massage with effort too so both very close

Marginally prefer TN overall but Bella still worth trying once
Agree with bro’s points.
I’m on team TN on this one.
Bella maybe not SYT enough for me but is prettier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Constantly hebe was mentioned... I know she’s not listed in SLG.

Is she opened for new customer or only her existing pool?
Not anymore bro, she has become self sufficient
No point to risk for new customer anymore
Old 12-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Visited Ba Mei.

Don’t want to repeat what others had posted but boy can she really blow. Damn hard working and imho she looks better without makeup.
Old 12-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bella/

Bella’s new photos swaying my initial decision to try TN next. Any bros tried both and have thoughts to share about these 2?
Visited few days ago, nice looking girl and her service not bad, able to strike a good conversation with her. But alas i am such a sucker for sensual, will stick with Tian Xing as my first choice for now. TX sensual still no horse run.
Old 12-09-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Both are pretty and have good attitude.

Bella has bigger boobs.

I didnt return for either.
Quote:
Bella is prettier
Cleanliness right up there with TN
Massage with effort too so both very close

Marginally prefer TN overall but Bella still worth trying once
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Agree with bro’s points.
I’m on team TN on this one.
Bella maybe not SYT enough for me but is prettier
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Visited few days ago, nice looking girl and her service not bad, able to strike a good conversation with her. But alas i am such a sucker for sensual, will stick with Tian Xing as my first choice for now. TX sensual still no horse run.
Thanks for all the inputs! Assume sensual both on par, will probably try Bella first since TN just came back from a break so I think she will be around longer than Bella and I can’t afford to go for weekly massage.

Bro BenZQ, thanks for the recommendation. Am a sucker for sensual too but I don’t go for BBBJ as I am quite sexually active with my partner so cannot risk getting anything and passing on to my partner.
Old 12-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bella/

Bella’s new photos swaying my initial decision to try TN next. Any bros tried both and have thoughts to share about these 2?
Haha TN is pretty sensual and her hdly is great. But bella prettier and her boobs are definitely bigger than TN. Both are fun to chat with but imo it's bella > TN. I've always like a pretty face haha
Old 12-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
You might be right. Old brain bad memory. Likely capped bj as you said. But i do rmbr she was flip flopping between capped and bareback. I suppose depends on when exactly one visited her then

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Is it? When did she p
rovide those services? When she first came here during her first week/few days? I clearly remember it was capped when she first operated at that hotel..

Not sure about popular but her BJ was certainly not her forte..
Old 12-09-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Business slowing down for some girls because of the influx. An ML whom I have never visited but whose WeChat I have asked me why I have not visited her yet. Slightly tempted but will stick to Yi Yi (the nurse) for now...
Old 12-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes shop. She is not slim, not fat, but meaty, with big boobs. Not everyone's kind of dish.

I visited and regretted. But it ia just my preference. She is not ugly. Normal looking. With makeup quite ok. Kept telling me don't know ho to massage, even BEFORE starting. kept wanting to blow and do fck job asap. Fed up tell her nevermind i pass. Forfeited the $50 at the counter. Asked her to claim half from counter. $50 loss in 5 mins.

Only advise i have .... you might want to verify goods first before paying $50 at counter. Again, one man's meat is another man's poison. I have nothing against vivi. If you are someone keen to go all the way, maybe she suits you.

So if you are her supporter, no need to flame me. I get it. Peace.

Quote:
Several have tried already and seem to recall almost all negative
Likely it’s a shop
Old 12-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Maybe you should also ask, whih one easier to roam the base. 😜

Quote:
Thanks for all the inputs! Assume sensual both on par, will probably try Bella first since TN just came back from a break so I think she will be around longer than Bella and I can’t afford to go for weekly massage.

Bro BenZQ, thanks for the recommendation. Am a sucker for sensual too but I don’t go for BBBJ as I am quite sexually active with my partner so cannot risk getting anything and passing on to my partner.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Business so good ah, only regular. Damn... no chance to experience.
Adele business good also still on forum.
Bro, mind don’t wander too much
October coming need to save
Although I know easier said than done, haha
Old 12-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro, mind don’t wander too much
October coming need to save
Although I know easier said than done, haha
Haha.... I abstained for a week already since Angel.

No doubt Angel seductive cat-bath kept me thinking also.

Don’t know when in October leh. Now to October is 19days. Seem so long....
Old 12-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Maybe you should also ask, whih one easier to roam the base. 😜
Do you happen to have the answer to that question?
Old 12-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Haha.... I abstained for a week already since Angel.

No doubt Angel seductive cat-bath kept me thinking also.

Don’t know when in October leh. Now to October is 19days. Seem so long....
Someone coming in October?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1