The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL0806 View Post
Saw your MR, u mentioned she is meaty but is she fat?

She stays with bangala in the same flat? Thats kinda weird..
I would not say fat, but when boobs are big, u often get fats around the arms ,tummy, thighs.... that’s why I call meaty = bah bah. Definitely not that slim sexy girl in the pics. I booked her becos I was drawn by the pics. But she can massage.

As for the location, I’ve said enough about it. I reckon she would have moved by now.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
I agree, having just paid her a return visit. She tells me that she has few customers (actually good for us since there is no rushing). I guess it may have something to do with the location. Actually however, it's quite convenient, there is free parking nearby, and if you arrive early just sit at the bus stop beside her condo. Initially, I thought the location wasn't good, but now I find it close to ideal. On my regular list.
She was here last year. Had a short stint and went back. Though never the prettiest and best body. But definitely good sensual and service. Verdict: Go !
Old 11-09-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Thks. I seriously doubt u can pull the panties off Sydney. But do share if you can. 👍😄
So her ad stated wrongly then?
Old 11-09-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Just came back from TN.

Nothing much to add to the abundance of MRs really, but I think she is the by far the best I've come across.

Last edited by 22ginger; 12-09-2019 at 12:34 AM.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Just came back from TN.

Nothing much to add to the abundance of MRs really, but I think she is the GOAT.

Recently I've been feeling a sense of emptiness each time I walk out of an ML's house. Guess it's time to take a break.
What's the GOAT?
Old 11-09-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
FR for Ke le from SLG
Looks: 8 Shes back to our sg shores and look much mature. A cheerful and nice
Lady who don beat around the bush about herself.
Massage: 9 she massage earnestly and giv her all commitment to massage every
Where enough to feel satisfied.
Sensual: 9 shes very shy but will offer more than enough service to make u comfy on lettin it out
Overall shes a nice lady whos cool about anything. U will find her hilarious during conversation. I spent 90min and got 90min. Every penny worthwhile. Even time pass well talkin to her while she goes abt being shy abt everything haha. Tats all folks
https://sglonelyguy.org/ke-le-massage/

Tried her after reading this
I think all the scores above need to -1
Otherwise mostly accurate

She gives the Tianxin vibe on 1st impressions but less fleshy (apologies I dun mean to body shame)
Although photos are masked, its quite clearly from several years ago and several kilos less

Massage packs good strength and you get the full hour of service
Indeed her persona is not like any ML currently (at least I haven’t encountered)

Overall, it was mildly above average but no RTM for me as she just lacks an edge to stand above the competition
Old 11-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
What's the GOAT?
I guessing greatest of all time
Old 11-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Yea greatest of all time, at least amongst those I've tried.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Yea greatest of all time, at least amongst those I've tried.
Better than Angel and Natalie/Carol? I assume you prefer Vanilla ...
Old 11-09-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Better than Angel and Natalie/Carol? I assume you prefer Vanilla ...
Different people got different yardstick of measure..

A ML can be the most beautiful or the GOAT in one's eyes..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Never thought I would ever see that acronym being used here..

Jordan vs Lebron, Brady vs Montana, Messi vs Ronaldo, etc, are usually the GOAT topics on everyone's lips..

Old 12-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just came back from TN.

Nothing much to add to the abundance of MRs really, but I think she is the GOAT.

Recently I've been feeling a sense of emptiness each time I walk out of an ML's house. Guess it's time to take a break.
GOAT?!
Oh please... I haven’t visited TN, will probably try one day but to be GOAT is really big shoes to fill, especially for the lao jiaos who see so many before.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" kens threatened by "cheongsters"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heistboy View Post
Hi Bros,
I have been hearing concerns about some cheongster threatening my favourite massage girls, such as using the posts here as evidence to report to police if they don't meet their sexual demands and expectations. And these ladies have no choice but to retreat to "normal" spa services or literally move out of SG.

These made me wonder… are these new tactics employed by Anti-vice enforcers these days?

Brothers, pls don't threaten those who have no chemistry with u or decided not to give extras as usual. Pls move on to choose many other chiobus out there. If all ladies avoid u, then pls reflect on your own behaviours and adjust... I wish u will find one that fits u.
To be honest these bastards have been lurking around for like forever. There are those who used to do much much worse than just threaten, which is why I could never understand those advocating to threaten to send them back or disclose locations freely. Really dumb asses.
Don’t know the best way to stop them though. The most is for blacklist these numbers on database but who knows...
Old 12-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
GOAT?!
Oh please... I haven’t visited TN, will probably try one day but to be GOAT is really big shoes to fill, especially for the lao jiaos who see so many before.
Hannor..

That comment will definitely ruffle the feathers of many lao jiaos here who has sampled many GOAT material during the industry's heydays..

Old 12-09-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
GOAT?!
Different folks different yardstick lah, possibly really gam him.

Tian Niu grown more womenly this season, becomes more attractive as a women and with that lanky figure, to steal a second look should be no problem. Sensual wise is quite similar to last time and Huan Huan's if you have tried.

I wouldn't use GOAT but nevertheless, grade A ML this season.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1