The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-09-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That area lor which has been discussed a lot of late..

No need to spell it out for you bah..
fellowship of the ring
Old 05-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Someone spouting again...

U put in many bitcoin? Lol
i put in 200+ millions so please don't withdraw them from your mouth.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro, I can only say you are not a fan yet
Private banking and general banking differentiation. It's a painful reality
Old 05-09-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
You still can pound.. If I meet such a FL I think cannot stand already.. no mood.
Wasn’t easy convincing her to continue the session after she threw a hissy fit..

But I couldn’t tahan the thought of wasting my moolah for a session to last less than 10 mins so I ‘forced’ myself lor..

Towards the middle and end she wasn’t bitching so much but moaning away so that gave me more impetus to screw her hard till release..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i put in 200+ millions so please don't withdraw them from your mouth.
Brilliant..

Old 05-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Think most important thing is not forcing the issue bah.. If not the release will not be the least bit satisfying..

If the ML HJ/BJ skills cmi and you no feel, then ownself do and think of some hot girl you always wanted to up, while you request for her to lick your neh ji or you teh/suck her neh neh..
Or can ask them to talk dirty or moan louder, it helps me once and I keep necking her while she 老公老公不要停me all the way
Old 05-09-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It’s common, sometimes the ML skill CMI, sometimes we ourselves CMI
But is an indication of how far the ML will go to help you release

One time the ML damn funny, she say ‘don’t hold it in ok? Don’t have thoughts of FJ ok?’
Haha! Don’t hold it in ok
Old 05-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Private banking and general banking differentiation. It's a painful reality
Hahaha. You break it damn hard to them bro. But reality that is. There is never an exclusive private club.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Booked before 1 sibei farked up FL..

Expected me to finish the deed in a few minutes as she claimed that’s usually how long her previous clients lasted..

I hear liao jitao hot but heck care her black face and attitude and continued to pound her hard for the next 1/2 hr or so..
haha! I get you, shoot within 5 min ask you go wash up and go... easy earn

Respect! Can go for half or more
Old 05-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dan Dan looks hot, but the lack of pics for the abdomen area is worrying.
Nowadays I tend to look out for the midsection
That's the way, bro! I also always look for tummy shots first. If girl has a nice tummy, she won't be shy to show it. The reverse is true too.

The other part I look at is the upper arm, tricep area. If no shape or definition, just chunky, also means not young and/or plus size girl.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

Amei has her restrictions, but like Hebe or Ai La, there is something else in the session that makes vanilla HJs interesting and fun. I dare say at times its more fun than a FJ, which deed can be pretty much over quickly. Not all MLs can provide such vibes. I hope she will be back as definitely I will be her regular.
Amei is vanilla with a good dollop of warm butterscotch syrup. Lol. You're right, she does add more than say... Emma. I like Amei and have seen her a few times.

More fun than FJ? Yes and no. Can't eat same ice cream everytime right? I usually mix my diet with other sexual exploits and other hard core delights. Also feast on other international cuisines... So it never become sian. Life's good
Old 05-09-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I would say Amei is 3.75G roaming. Anyone agrees?
Old 05-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
haha! I get you, shoot within 5 min ask you go wash up and go... easy earn

Respect! Can go for half or more
Always try to stand your ground against a farked up WL..

Don’t let such piss-poor services go away scott free..

If she threaten to blacklist you in her DB then so be it lor..

That’s where your regulars come in to counter..

Old 05-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I would say Amei is 3.75G roaming. Anyone agrees?
The current signal strength is not that important, more important is it may rise in future. She told me this is her first stint in providing services so she doesn't want to take off her undies. I asked her the same question why did she not become a model or some other line. A lovely girl.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hahaha. You break it damn hard to them bro. But reality that is. There is never an exclusive private club.
stop sucking his dick thanks. already 200+ millions in your mouth already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1