The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
OMG....got hor liao boh share.....can PM me boh?
Later on at night bah when I one shot clear all my PMs..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I said something like this many times. She is just a presentable and exotic looking gal. Perhaps, it's the latter that makes her a bit different.

Hey dude, you're committing blasphemy here.
No one is committing 'blasphemy' here..

Don't goldfish memory hor..

Old 02-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Know what? That's the exact sentiments I get these days. The hype on Angel is really overboard. Tried her during her first stint and nothing to scream about really. I rate her service similar to that of Zhu Zhu and Zhi yu. It's even debatable if she is better looking than Zhu Zhu. Her WeChat games is what is making some people so invested in her and can't stop mentioning about her. Come on, there are plenty more MLs old and new in the market, why the fixation on her when she is hardly the best out there.

Looks wise she is not even in Ai La league. And for those of us who has seen Donna before, Angel's beauty is way over hyped. I get it, she is good in the eyes of many fans here, but don't need everything also relate to her isn't it.
When you're trying to drive home a point about looks, you're not going to make much leeway.. It's as subjective a topic as one could harp on..

Already said mah some Bros here said Donna looks average/okay.. nia..

Old 02-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
See carefully got difference, but too much of a coincidence.
I have pointed out to her but she is nonchalant about it
Aiyah you should know mah after the recent saga how her mentality is when it concerns stuff she doesn't have control over..

No need to quote that speculative post de..

Old 02-09-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Then why would you point it out to her when there is no problem? I am in support of neither. Just feels something not right here.
Just engaging in small talk there
It does speak volumes of one’s personality
Don’t tell me you never chat with ML before other than to book appointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Later on at night bah when I one shot clear all my PMs..
Don’t mind add me in the PM list too, many thanks
Old 02-09-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Looks wise she is not even in Ai La league. And for those of us who has seen Donna before, Angel's beauty is way over hyped. I get it, she is good in the eyes of many fans here, but don't need everything also relate to her isn't it.
You hit the right spot!
Old 02-09-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Between Emma n Anxin, who is prettier and have better roaming signals?
Understand that they will be SN, but does that mean down to panties or just pull down lingerie/in shorts?
Old 02-09-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Between Emma n Anxin, who is prettier and have better roaming signals?
Understand that they will be SN, but does that mean down to panties or just pull down lingerie/in shorts?
Only tried Emma. Down to panty. Roaming signal is low. She knows how to position herself to restrict your moves.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well if stating facts is considered blasphemy then it can't be helped. I honestly don't think I am the only one getting weary with all the Angel talks here. Taking up too much airtime in this thread. She gets bird nest or every new wechat gimmick also becomes a topic to discuss.
Her WeChat game is good though. She makes people discuss the things she posted. Those who come to this thread for the first time will get interested, and may want to visit her just to see how she is like.

#marketing
Old 02-09-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Only tried Emma. Down to panty. Roaming signal is low. She knows how to position herself to restrict your moves.
Thanks. For HJ lovers, with TN not ard, dunno who to find already.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Find Amei lor..

Old 02-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sally is a good overall package. The massage skills is a real bonus.

Amei went home already. She hopes to be back within the next few months.

Anyway, every single one of them is HJ-capable. Even the most hardcore FLs. So yes, I see why you're so spoilt for choice.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Seems to be the norm for these MLs nowadays..

I would think a person with an abnormally long wingspan to go with large hands and fingers would have a workaround to such stuff..

Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Find Amei lor..
When she RTC? Need to make a mental note.
Her place is nostalgic

Ah nvm bro franco say she balik kampung already
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
All 3 are chio la. Just different type of beauty.
I won't mind a 4-some with all 3 of them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1