The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I concur. She is a good overall package. Those bros who didn't find her good -- maybe it's just (the lack of) personal chemistry at that time.
I concur too. I had a good experience on my first visit. Though her massage is not considered professional level, it is not piano type either, quite comfortable. Good time management and fully used the 1 hour.

Bonus: after she finished the massage, there was some intimacy and I think she had an urge to get high..so she lied down on the bed and masturbated while I autoroamed to help her reach orgasm. After I serviced her, she serviced me back with a cbj XD
Old 15-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
twilighthunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Booked Linlin of slg. Soft boobs and very bubbly character. Massage was top notch as she was trained previously in her hometown. Bbbj nonstop until cummed in 69 position. After 2ic is dead, she'll clean it up with hot water in her mouth. Feeling damn song!
Her leaving on 1st April is true due to family matters. She will be back nevertheless. Please treat this gem well!
Old 15-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
razermamba69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazermamba69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any recommendation for NURU? TIA
Old 15-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twasgud View Post
Anyone tried these ladies before?

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-li-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/keer-massage/

Xiao li’s vid looks pretty alluring

Late 30 almost 40 ahjumma, with very bad condition apartment
Old 15-03-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razermamba69 View Post
Any recommendation for NURU? TIA
Carol. if u can get a slot
Old 15-03-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sotch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys i'm thinking of making my first attempt at trying out someone but i don't know the proper procedures to making an appointment. Like should i buy a tourist sim card to book it? what if it's through wechat? will my personal info still be compromised?
Old 15-03-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotch View Post
Hey guys i'm thinking of making my first attempt at trying out someone but i don't know the proper procedures to making an appointment. Like should i buy a tourist sim card to book it? what if it's through wechat? will my personal info still be compromised?
you can just use your own number, dont need special sim card unless you bad record or number got banned by them. if its wechat you have to have your own wechat account and download the app before you can add them.

but if you feel worried about personal info being compromised, you can get those prepaid and keep top up from there, cause some of the better one will reject new number, you need to build your "reputation" if always new number.

and as many other bro will say... want to chiong dont scared, scared then dont chiong.

there is always a certain amount of risk involved when chionging, so remember to chiong safely, read MR before making decision, and give your own MR to give back to the community

as for making an appointment, their number are with their listing, so just contact them, ask if they are available at certain time slot. if they have available time slot, then ask them for their address to make sure its suitable to your liking.
cheers

Last edited by crizpy; 15-03-2019 at 09:46 PM. Reason: add in how to make an appointment
Old 15-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Get a prepaid SIM card for chionging else u will be bombarded with OKT sms and other adv
Old 15-03-2019, 09:58 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol.. did u just come out from the mountain??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-03-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you want privacy and avoid spam, can do that.
use an alternate sim card and create wechat account.

Once that is settled, you can drop them a msg at their listed number
State your preferred time and date and wait for their reply.
Follow the instruction given and all should be fine and dandy
Old 15-03-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
RustyNasty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Up your points.
Thanks for feedback.
Wow bro,thanks for your points.
Old 15-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bios View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/bing-xin-massage/

I have RTM with Bing Xin 冰心 from SGL 3 times.
She looks exactly like her photos, really young and cute looking, have nice and smooth complexion with beautiful legs. Small breasts but cute little meaty butt that is nice to caress.
Locaion is near MRT. Room have attached shower so no need to walk out of room.
Hardworking during massage and put in effort to relieve my aches.
Have high GFF during sensual and really enjoyable.
Will RTM once vitamin M replenish.

My MR on her.
Bath : 7/10 bath with you but nothing special
Bosy : 8/10 skinny skinny the type that I like
Looks 7/10 not the type that I like, but ok lah
Boobs : 7/10 I not boob lover so A cup with sensitive nipples, not for boob lovers
Ass: 8/10 Nice ass to grab
Massage : 7/10 head massage not bad, the rest don't feel much
Sensual : 7/10 touch here touch there and lick here lick there with some thrusting actions like fake love making
Bbbj: 8/10 she can blow u away
Below : 8/10 can touch but cannot finger or paint, looks fresh but she don't do FJ.
Gfe: 8/10 ice easily break
Place : 8/10 too near Area G but plus point is very near mrt
Overall : 8/10 not as bad as some that I have visited and her gfe and bbbj is a plus point.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

I finally met Mango, had a sore back and shoulders hence wanted to visit Mango for a proper massage. Mango stays alone, and at a very familiar place so I did not have difficulties locating her. I would say, she is really pretty and good looking. I didnt need a HJ so we had a whole hour dedicated to massage. Her massage was really good and spot on, I felt alot better after leaving her place. One hour was really not enough for the whole package.

Will definitely look for her often. Great lady and easy to break ice. Highly recommended!!
Old 16-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nowadays many CCTVs all around.. some OKTs even install CCTVs at door entrance to "spot check" how many customers some ladies got per day... no more safe anymore...

use different number is just to prevent spam and unwanted solicited msg.. some of the MLs after they go back and return, some also will go and msg u when they return.. not that good if you are not single

use wechat acc most of the time they also end up asking for your number cos want to check in their database n what not..
Old 16-03-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jltan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/seventh-princess-massage/

Anyone tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1