The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
ido11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dalian Info

Dear fellow samsters,

I did up this thread to find out more about dalian's entertainment scene. I know there have been other threads but it seemed to be no longer active. I have never been there but i would like to find out more for our fellow samster who, in the future, be visiting there. The following infos to be shared might be in the following format.

Venue: Clubbing/ HC/red light district(Name of entertainment)?
Cost: $XXX per what type service.
What to expect: flower joint services, ambience, culture etc...

I hope bros will be able to share the latest info so that we can cheong in safety, be savvy and we go light on our pocket or be as efficient as our dollars can take us. I would be taking a short trip over next month. I will be able to contribute as soon as i finish my trip. Hopefully some bros can give me a heads up so as to give my upcoming contributions to be more informative.

Regards
Old 22-10-2013, 05:01 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dalian Info

Hello Bro, I just PM you some info on Dalian. Hope this is of some use. Please do let us know the FR when you return ..
Old 23-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

Dear Bro luckyguys,

Thanks for the info. Actually looking forward to my trip. I do not think i can try all mentioned in the list. However, I will try and post my fr when i m done.
Old 24-10-2013, 05:07 PM
SamSter

myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

You are most welcome
Old 24-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!

Contact on Okt in Dalian via wechat.
Provide student to top notch model and actress.
Tel 15040500726
Wechat name 林妍美with a euro dollar sign
Old 28-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Guy^ver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGuy^ver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would be travelling to Dalian in 2 weeks time and was hopefully like-minded brothers can share some lights .. understand that WL is cheaper there and there's bath house .. would certainly like to try this assisted bath house thing if there's a lobang ..

Would post FR once i'm back in sillypore
Old 28-10-2013, 05:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy^ver View Post
Would be travelling to Dalian in 2 weeks time and was hopefully like-minded brothers can share some lights .. understand that WL is cheaper there and there's bath house .. would certainly like to try this assisted bath house thing if there's a lobang ..

Would post FR once i'm back in sillypore
Bro, Just send a reply to your PM.

I might be in CP end of Nov. Will you be there around that time?
Old 28-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

Guy^ver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGuy^ver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Bro, Just send a reply to your PM.

I might be in CP end of Nov. Will you be there around that time?
Bro, i will be in CP from 14 - 16 Nov
Old 28-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wakko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Hello Bro, I just PM you some info on Dalian. Hope this is of some use. Please do let us know the FR when you return ..
hi , can you PM the info to me too?

thanks!
Old 11-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
poliliop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am currently in dalian as well. Can't seem to find a suana to provide full s. can some help me on this?
Old 15-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

Dear Samsters,

In the spirit of sharing and sexcapades adventuring, I came back from my dalian trip recently. A big thank you to bro Mrluckyguy for sharing a list of saunas which i only tried one of them.

Name:金沙新韓式松骨會館
address: 大連市西崗區聯合路148號。
tel:0411-82158888

Decor: 3.5/5
A decent sauna facility with a 2 big hot pools which was quite enjoyable considering the cold temperature in dalian in november. The bathing experience was nice with 3 brands of body wash and 3 brands shampoo for you to choose. You have individual rooms with a personal cable tv.

Service: 4/5

They have a assorted range of tea and food menu for you to choose from. You can buy your cig there too. 1 point off the marking system is due to the service from the servers which can be quite off as they tend to ignore your hand signals if you need service

Massage:
Once you have bathe finished. head to the resting area. Normally,there will be a selections of gals to massage for you. I went in on a busy night, so i had to pick what girls was available. The looks of the girls standard is sorta of like villiage gals(3-6/10), i sat around for 45 mins before i gave up on looking for pretty one(maybe they were busy with someone else) you will have a standard 90 min whole body massage which is quite a decent massage. After which they will offer HJ(下邊推油)。 HJ is all they offer there. Naturally i chose it.

HJ: 2.5/5
The gal that hj me was quite mechanical. In the end it was not a happy ending for me.

Total cost: 128+HJ(下邊推油)100. (all cost are in RMB)
Old 15-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

For my KTV experience,

Venue: 中山會所
tel: (0411)82812888-8401

It is a ktv in a hotel. The rooms are from lvl 4 to lvl 6. They have around 150-200 ktvs gals.

I met this mummy liu ye(劉晔 HP:13050560090/1350798855). I was a lone ranger chonging this ktv and she took me on. I had a very good time over there all due to this mummy who i feel charged quite fairly and was always on the ball to entertain me. I made her drunk and she puked all over the toilet cos i made her drink red wine and beer. China chinese can't take red wine.

Rules of engagement:
1. 2 tiers of payment for the hostess 200/300 rmb. The difference is one evident in their looks. This fee covers their companionship for the whole night you are there.

2. If you are looking for a one shot(fj), this will cost you 700/800 rmb per shot. this price is inclusive of the companionship at the KTV venue.

3. If you are looking for over night, unlimited shots 1200rmb per lady. She will warm your bed till next day.this price is inclusive of the companionship at the KTV venue

The above scene pricing is something like CP but the thing is that the gals come to the room for you to choose. BUt in CP, you choose them from a big stage to go to your room.

I tip the mummy 500rmb for the good service but if you are there just 200-300 rmb will do. Server i gave 100rmb. Assistant mummy i gave 200. My total bill for 2 red wines plus 24 bots of beers came up to 2200rmb excluding the hostess bill. This mummy has a good notion of singaporeans thats why she was quite steady to drink with me all the way. If you drop by there, just tell her that wei ge 偉哥 from SG intro.

Conclusion of Dalian: Go to sauna for a relaxing time. The hot pools, back rub and the massage are really good. However, such places only offer HJ. Go to KTV for your FJ needs. Have Fun, be safe.
Old 18-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

was in Dalian from 12th - 14th Nov, staying at the new economic zone and it was quite a distance from my hotel (kerren) to shangrila. the only place available which i have tried was kerren spa (a normal one with pool and massages) and the jap style KTV available at wu cai lu. Nothing to shout about Dalian cheong scene as i have plans for canton after the official business trip.

what turned out really unexpected was the girls that came to my room to keep me companied for the nights I used wechat people nearby and was amazed by the number of girls around my hotel facility (probably due to the proximity of the jap KTVs) and we started the normal game of conversation and I was fishing .. ending up with 2 ok lookers (my cup of tea) on seperate occasions (overnight) for 500 and 600 rmb respectively.. brudders may want to try their luck with wechat as well

that's all for my FR on Dalian .. till we meet again.
Old 20-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
u0500626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, I will be going to dalian early apr; that will be my first trip there. Can any bro recommend places to have fun esp sauna. Thank you.
Old 21-02-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dalian Info

dalilan city is very expensive to cheong
the locals call it the hong kong of liaoning province
suggest you take the 2 hour bus ride to wafangdian which is a small town in
dalian city
it is known as a red light area to the locals
wafangdian瓦坊店
it used to have street walkers
one shot 50 rmb
overnight 200-300 rmb
syts to milfs
that was some time back