The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-02-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Great to see D1 alive after almost 2 yrs ! Hope GL can reopen as well.
Old 22-02-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Good to see SA back with reasonable prices...
Not my usual stable but ah well.
Old 22-02-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kanelo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Is Anna fair or Thai tan?
consider fair
Old 22-02-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Lava (SA)

SYT, 22yrs
Slim, no fats
Enhanced D cuppers. Firm and bouncy.
Tight.
Superb BBBJ with deepthroat.

Now you fuckers better let me have some slots this weekend!
Cibai!
Old 23-02-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Sa lava

Looks syt 10/10 xmm
Bbbj 100/10 deep throat can
Body 1000/10 tight
Boobs 10000/10 soft enhanced tits wow
Cim 100/10 twice
Fj 100/10 submissive

Lava has lovely big soft tits on a small frame with deep throat skills and cim fark her she so submissive I fark her so hard she talks it like a champ, bbbj deep throat she take it, I gag her shoot in her throat she takes it all in twice and suck me off until I’m done like a good girl, fark her so hard and gag her so hard she talks it with a smile wanting more, what a gem with beautiful soft tits
Old 23-02-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

It's been so fucking long, I forgot how to write an FR.
But here's an FR for LOL anyway.

Let's just get one point out of the way.. LOL is not a looker by any stretch of the imagination. She makes up for it by being a sweet lady and an awesome fuck. And very value for money.

---------

Location: old favourite place for most of us. easy to get to.

Looks: Average-looking lady. Neither syt and nor milf. This is really the only point that would stop you from trying her out; but read on for the rest.

Body: Big tits, enhanced. She said the doc wanted to add more volume but she said no. I think it's pretty well done, and the result is a good shape. The rest of her figure complements her tits well, almost hourglass without being skinny. Oh, and no bush.

Character: She has an almost-quiet demeanor and a sweet voice to go with it. I think chatting with her after a stressful day at work was the best thing that happened to me that day. Her laugh is cute too. I told her people could fall asleep to her voice; I did, after sex.

Service:
Ah... I fucked up. I went all in, right from the start. Kiss and bang, no foreplay. Missed bj and whatever other tricks she had; also didnt get a chance to show my own set. But the FJ was good. She's very receptive AND reactive. There were lots of intense moments that I can't really type down without getting too hard. Let's just say, her orgasms are pretty hard, and her pussy quite tight.

Others:
She offered to massage me in between the rounds. To be honest it lacked strength. But it offered us something to do while we chatted. And I can feel that she tried to put in effort. Says a lot about her attitude.

RTF:
Yes. The encounter was more relaxing than I anticipated. The session with her was good for decompression, after a long day.

Protip: Follow the instructions provided. Be cool, and no one will notice you.

Protip 2: close your eyes while chatting/cuddling with her. Live ASMR.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)

Last edited by funboi; 23-02-2022 at 02:12 AM.
Old 23-02-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You guys think $200/90/2 is the new norm? My prediction is SA gonna raise lol price to $180 or 200
Old 23-02-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Sa

Looks 6/10 not a looker in terms of face
Body 8/10 slim fair
Boobs 10/10 very nice tits
Bbbj 7/10 average
Cim twice 7/10 average
Fj 7/10 average

lol is fair and has nice tits and body, cim twice for that price is steal, will not rtf as Lava is more rtf material
Old 23-02-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

Wew so long never write FR, had to go find how i posted last time.

session with LOL from SexAmazon

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Location and Room - bros should know where, book a slot youll know where, but the room is standard, so its ok

Looks - 6/10 not that much of a looker, but acceptable

Boobs - 8/10 not really a boobs man, as long as i can grab, lick, suck good enough for me. Lols boobs were nice to hold though.

Body - Slim, smooth.

Kissing - very fluent in French, kena rape gao gao by her mouth

Catbath - pretty good, almost everywhere also lick

Pussy - not sure if she perma horny, but gets wet pretty easily when you finger her

Shower - Shower area is pretty small, but can fit 2 inside with enough space for some light action

BBBJ - pretty good, quite hardworking, 2nd round was harder for me to get hard, but she continued anyway

Fuckjob - good, hardworking girl, will ask if you ok and all

GFE - pretty good, can communicate easily.

Overall a good session. RTF if i have time

As other Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess.

Last edited by funboi; 23-02-2022 at 10:12 PM.
Old 23-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros got FRs from Shelly & Kimmy from SweetThai?
Old 23-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Will any hote staff stop outside to come in ? Because the rule and regulations for hotel is strict since covid started
Old 23-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
adagioinr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more FR on The Pimp Anna?
Old 23-02-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
darkknight8484 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just came back from booking sweet thai Kimmy,was so looking forward for my first thai FL after so long but it turns out rather disappointing session.

Lack of GFE,lack of chemistry,cannot kiss due to covid and commercial just wanna get the job done and i was out in 30mins rather the mentioned 45 mins.

the only good points are that she looks like famous taiwan host Sandy Wu,daughter of Jacky Wu and her bbbj.

broz out there who wants to try her i will just say YMMV,ur GFE with her might differs from me too so good luck broz
Old 23-02-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcum back all the bro
Old 23-02-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
darkknight8484 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came from sweet thai Kimmy,was looking forward to this session but it turns out be a disappointing one.

Lack of GFE,lack of chemistry,commercial feel and i was out in 30mins instead of the mentioned 45mins.

Only good points r the BBBJ and her looks abit like the famous taiwan host Sandy Wu,daughter of Jacky Wu if u guys wanna goggle it.

to broz who wants to try her i will just say YMMV and the GFE and chemistry may varies too as its just my personal experience.

Hope to have more qualities thai FL coming to our shore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1