The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-12-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=757753

FIRST BLOOD report for Debby from bro AL

Booking response is fast and directions are clear. My 3rd time with bro AL.
Location central but slightly towards the East.

Looks: 9/10 similar to photos (the photos don't really do justice to Debby as when she opened the door, you will be attracted by a very cute SYT behind the door)
Body: 8/10, quite fair, a little bit of meat which I think is better than the skinny to the bone type.
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced, but very nice to feel, touch and lick
French: 100/10, frenched our way from the start once we are in the room, to the toilet, in the shower, back to the room and until I finally left the place. (still can't forget the feel of her french now)
GFE: 10/10, hug all the time, plus the wet wet frenching and the massages in between the action.
BBBJ: 10/10, damn shiok, long nice and very enjoyable.
The action itself: 11/10 the constant licking of your body, hugs and the energy she gave. I almost cum into the 2nd min of the action itself.

Overall: 10/10, simply the best exercise I had in 2019.
RTF: 100/10, already promised Debby to book her overnight for the next activity.

Last edited by JizFries; 24-12-2019 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Wrong name
Old 24-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

BEBE + LUNA from DirtySecret (23/12 12am)

Wanted try lesbian tarma by Luna and Nuni but Nuni not available at that timing. so end up gotten the other 2 girls for normal tarma. finally conquered all 4 of them. Actually got plans to try 4P 5P but OKT Secret, pls upgrade ur bed to accomodate this service. else i think ur bed will break if 5 of us on it.

OKT 10/10: As usual full points for my fav OKT now.

Location: Location: Central took a cab this time. Forgot to mention this is in the CBD zone, so if u come at day time will have a charge.

Body/Face:
-Bebe 9/10, like those girl next door, but abit more blur type, very fair too, with a scorpion tattoo
-Luna 8/10 ah lian wannabe type, fierce looking face though with her tattoos to match

Boobs:
-Bebe 9/10. B cup. Natural my fav, lovely nipples too
-Luna 8/10. Enhanced C

Bathing:
-Bebe 8/10. Shower with her first, nothing special
-Luna 8/10. Shower with her last, some fingering action and HJ action in the toilet, heard others waiting outside so we had to cut our actions

French:
-Bebe 8/10 both can french equally well
-Luna 8/10 both can french equally well

BBBJ:
-Bebe 7.5/10 need to work on her skills
-Luna 9/10 born to blow, 1st shot on her

FJ:
-Bebe 8/10 did her doggy before moving on to luna
-Luna 9/10. 2nd shot ended with missionary

RTF: Not sure time allow or my pocket allow for the lesbian tarma, new year coming, lots of things to do.

Damage: $240-90mins-2shots & $20 tips each.

Overall experience: Compared to Pearl and Nuni, i think Bebe and Luna are a better combination for bros out there who wanna try.

Pics of them after the wonderful bonk by me:
Old 24-12-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pammy from Emm

Had Pammy for quickie earlier afternoon.
Really enjoyed physically the quick bonk. Tall, young, all natural body. Meaty but not fat. Low mileage pussy. Real perky boobs that was so good to squeeze and the meaty ass during doggy. BBBJ was normal looking at how she did it but I could feel with shiokness.. may be due to her position and having good tongue friction on my dickhead.
Other than wonderful young bonkable body, GFE was Low for me.. Could sense that she didn’t like me nibbling on her neck and lips, said something about spoil makeup.. also could sense her disappointment when I had screwed her silly for some time and had not come and asking her to change position. Heck! for that I just let go and ramp hard and squeeze hard, screw her silly to explode.
Old 24-12-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Noey Galaxy Xscorts 24/12/19 5.30pm

Second time to this stable. Could have RTF New but wanted to try Noey as well.

Looks: 8/10 (Same looks as per pictures.)
Body: 7/10 (She has meat at the right places.)
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural and soft. Was grabbing and sucking on them.)
Frenching: Yes she speaks French with ease.
BBBJ: 8/10 (Got to admit Noey was a level lower than New in this department. But she did DT and handfree so at least got variety.)
Massage: 8/10 (She knows where to press. Did some weird stretches on my body.)
GFE: 8/10 (Even though her English not that good, but I still had fun with her. Cuddled in between shots like she was my girlfriend.)
FJ: 8/10 (Cowgirl and missionary for the first shot. Constantly kissing and sucking on her nipples. Increased the pace in missionary before surrendering my army. Second shot was all about doggy. Grabbed her ass harder as I upped the pace. Good stereo from her before releasing my second shot.)

Overall: 7.5/10

Got to admit New was a level higher than Noey. But for the price, it was still an above average bonk. Now need to save money and wait for the new batch of ladies to arrive in Singapore. Thanks again Bro Galaxy.

Last edited by MrBeanz17; 24-12-2019 at 08:10 PM.
Old 24-12-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Luna from Dirty Secrets
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=757028

First time booking with the stable, good and prompt replies

Luna is about a 20% discount from the photos. Small girl in her mid 20s with isaan tan. Nice small body with decent face with lots of tattoos across body. For bros who like young skinny tanned girls she ticks the box

Service is great. Her BBBJ is excellent with lots of attention to balls. FJ she is very active and seems to enjoy it. Managed to finish two shots, one during FJ, second with CIM which she took without complaint and kept going even after i came.

Personality wise she’s a nice girl. Works at a bar in Pattaya but not as hardened as the typical agogo girl. Her English isn’t great but she tries really hard to connect

So for bros who like skinny tanned girls she’s worth a try. Good value at 130 as well
Old 24-12-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatward View Post
BEBE + LUNA from DirtySecret (23/12 12am)

Pics of them after the wonderful bonk by me:
Thanks for the FR bro. Bebe looks like my type!
Old 24-12-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 20
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for vodka from silk stockings

Went to have my dose of vodka Red Bull on Xmas eve. First impression is that she has a nice smile and very pleasant personality. Still very young definitely early 20s. I like more meaty girls and she is meaty with c cup boobs.

Frenching was great. Had a small bush and very responsive to painting. Loved her bbbj. The slow and sensuous type with occasional deep throat.

Fj was great. Mainly two positions of cowgirl and missionary. Her moans were a big turn on and you get a sense she really enjoys it too.

Second round was more of the same. But I kind of get a cof.

This is the first time she is in this line so has the “fresh” and cheerful vibe.

Rtf: yes before she goes back! I believe she going back on Friday or Saturday so go for it if u keen!
Old 25-12-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
huat888huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

24/12/2019

Jessie TRL

OKT was friendly and responds to my queries patiently, he was also very understanding as i booked 8:30 but had some delays and he changed my session to 9 for me, nice guy.

The session was great and and what you see on the ad is definitely what you get , 90% resemblance i'd say. She provides good service and is very accommodating , killer pair of boobs and ass is perfect to pound during doggy. Overall very satisfied w the session and would definitely rtf .

Sorry for the poor FR, don't usually leave FRs but it was one of the better session so yeah.
Old 25-12-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JizzBallsSpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vendor: SilkStockings
Chica: Vodka

Vodka is one of those girls who are green in this field and have to be guided throughout the process. Nevertheless, she is one of the best "green" bonks I've ever had.

Looks: Innocent and cute.
BBBJ: Possibly the best I had from a newbie FL in a long time
FJ: Tight and able to ride very gracefully
GFE: Speaks very little English but has a generally sweet demeanor

Overall: 7/10
Old 25-12-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sunbunkyoden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nami from Emmanuelle
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=756523

Not gonna rate by numbers, just gonna state what I feel

The good
TALL and elegant SYT, 100% like picture
Nice perfect plump ass
Skilled BBBJ
Amazing riding skills
Tight pussy

The bad
Small tits

Overall a solid session
Would RTF without hesitation
Old 25-12-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

8fed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing fr so give chance. Also not giving a score out of 10 because I have no basis to compare on.

Mansion's Miki

Okt: has fast replies

Appearance: fairly different from pictures but I think she looks better in real life. 100% my type.

Chest: enhanced but nice to touch. Cant see scar, actually needed her to point out the scar so I could see

Body: yes.

BBBJ: decent, slightly toothy but strangely just the type I like.

FJ: tight, not shaved but not a problem

Attitude and GFE: the defining factor of this lady. Can joke around with and is super accomodating and sweet. Genuine or not she's doing a great fucking job.

RTF: already cleared out my schedule for rtf. Most likely gonna rtf twice before she leaves, if I get the chance. Hope I get the chance. Don't wanna spend my new year alone this year hahaha
Old 25-12-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Xzavier27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RL Gwen
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=757671

Location East
OKT response fast
Location good and room big

Gwen is SYT and super green in this line
Student in Bangkok and decide to try this as side line to earn some money, actually come Singapore for holiday but decide to try this out.

Face is same as photo with normal Thai tan.
Boobs not for boob lovers, tall gal at 1.67m
French but no sword fighting
Pussy gets wet real fast and real tight, have some difficulty getting my rod in even when she was dripping wet, need to put additional KY
Put condom wrong but kept trying to put it in and said condim spoil liao..🤣🤣🤣
Speaks English
So guys looking to be teachers and try her out.
Old 25-12-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=757843

Hardworking lady.. Service 9/10...worth the dmg..

Merry Christmas to all bros here.. Happy bonking!!
Old 25-12-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

KitKat

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=756801

Okt was friendly and prompt in his reply.
Service/ Looks: Young looking, picture looks like mild but she's syt. Exactly like her website profile, meat at the right area. Smooth skin, perky butt, enormous boobs & non-smelly v. Regret not booking her earlier, was afraid her service is those arrogant type due to her great body.

Service: She was willing to please as for me bbbj, doggy, missionary and 69. Even though it was quite late she still have the drive to serve, she has a lot of customers. If there's a chance for you to visit her, can get her some food.

Rtf. Yes... But I think she's leaving soon.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

FunFarer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Debby - AL
East bound

Okt: 5/5 Great guy to talk with.
Look: 4/5 Look like the pic.
Body: 4/5 Great body for bonking. still within the slim range.
Gfe: 5/5 This girl is darn Good in this area. at least for me. Ymmv
Bbbj: 5/5 Great job done here and almost 80% of the time giving me eye contact. No hands.
Fj: 5/5 Horny, Naughty and Ting tong. Fun and energetic.

Debby is indeed a WILD & HORNY lady. Job well done in taking care of me. I am truly impressed honestly. Was expecting a mediocre service when i saw that she don't even have CIM. But i was wrong. The lack of service types makes her a Master of GFE and BBBJ.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1