The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
5. Charm or Myth (many new girls but very Sop. Will ham sup you for a few min makes you think very good but after that you won’t see the girl till almost an hour later. One session if good luck can see 3-4 times the most, if looking for such thrill I rather go massage and get a good release )
Good to know there's one near my workplace

Nowadays these joints close at 2230. By the time I get off work and travel, party will be about to end. Haiz
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 02-04-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
3) Ratchada Bistro at Jalan Leban (this is a Thai bar so for those that want a break from the Viet dominance)
Thank you for the recommendations. This is so interesting. So close to my home.
Gawd I miss Bangkok
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 02-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Today go ktv will be insane waiting for the girls haha 😂 full house for most ktv places... anyway cutting down on the scene and going back to massage instead as it’s more worth the value nowadays especially with the increase in price for tips...

One trip to ktv can be equal to 3 session of massage or more... but will still support some places as still enjoy the drinking and chatting with pretty viet bu but will avoid some joints due to the poor service and poor attitude
Old 02-04-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Ya agree with bro Montblanc.

I just went last night, thinking Thursday night usually less crowded. Super crowded! I managed to get a room but my girl was butterflying 5 rooms. Imagine that. Even if she is most hardworking without any rest, running around 5 rooms would mean that everytime she is with me for 15 mins, she would be gone for the next one hour running the other 4 rooms.

I was there for around 3 hours, only saw her like 3 times of 15 min max. Rest of time I just waiting inside the room.

Worst is when it comes to dabao, you might be fighting with 4 other guys. In the end, I didn’t even get to quote the price. She rejected me outright.

Whole place closes at 10.30 so you can see a lot of people going to carpark or valet. As I didnt drink much as I was playing on handphone most of the time, I am driving my car myself. At the carpark, saw the girl I wanted hop onto a branded car.

Sad life. Luckily still enough time for me to do a last slot booking at a massage nearby for a quick release.

Nabei sad life.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I just went last night, thinking Thursday night usually less crowded. Super crowded! I managed to get a room but my girl was butterflying 5 rooms. Imagine that. Even if she is most hardworking without any rest, running around 5 rooms would mean that everytime she is with me for 15 mins, she would be gone for the next one hour running the other 4 rooms.

I was there for around 3 hours, only saw her like 3 times of 15 min max. Rest of time I just waiting inside the room.

Worst is when it comes to dabao, you might be fighting with 4 other guys. In the end, I didn’t even get to quote the price. She rejected me outright.

Whole place closes at 10.30 so you can see a lot of people going to carpark or valet. As I didnt drink much as I was playing on handphone most of the time, I am driving my car myself. At the carpark, saw the girl I wanted hop onto a branded car.

Sad life. Luckily still enough time for me to do a last slot booking at a massage nearby for a quick release.

Nabei sad life.
Which ktv/bistro you went to bro?
Old 03-04-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: KTV Kakis

Its Good Friday Public Holiday this week.....meaning Thursday was the last working day of the week.....that is why Thursday was super packed and crowded

Quote:

I just went last night, thinking Thursday night usually less crowded. Super crowded!
Old 03-04-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Thursday and friday was packed almost everywhere, the operators and girls sure huat $$$ until cannot contain their joy.
Old 04-04-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by qingsheng80 View Post
Nowadays even Dynasty classic ktv got local gals asking for 500tips
500 tips can roam? Or 500 tips for just sit drink play game?
Old 05-04-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
500 tips can roam? Or 500 tips for just sit drink play game?
Just sit drink and play game only
Old 05-04-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just sit drink and play game only
Wah they ask than you got pay anot?

WOO
Old 05-04-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Wah they ask than you got pay anot?

WOO
Figure good ,features good, except can’t play haha
Old 05-04-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WoW! Happy You!
Old 05-04-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
What is the normal tips? 100?
Old 05-04-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Been avoiding ktv trips since 2 mnths back, always got to remind myself per trip down even with friends will set you 200-300 and high possibly no happy ending.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
What is the normal tips? 100?
500 is their minimum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1