The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2021, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
I know 6 whitecard holder, and maintain contact for few yrs.4 tell me permanent ban cant come back. 2 say can come back after 3-4yrs(not time yet so i dont know if true)

Read old post in this thread. Got 2 guy say ica officer said ban is 3 years. But after 3years still stuck at custom ,girl cant come in. And they wonder if it is permanent ban.
One said minimum 1 year.
Old 20-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
One said minimum 1 year.
there are stories ranging from 1 to 5 years.
Even without being banned, ICA reserves the right to deny entry to anyone without reason
It could be banned 3 years, but after 3 years try to come in and still get denied by ICA but not because of ban.
Old 20-07-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
because of 1 case like this
everyone got denied of this avenue
not blaming that vietbu or sg bro, but govt
this is just an isolated why go blanket ban everything?
same for foreign spouse
just because of a few fake marriages make it hard for everyone
is this fair? is this what you voted for?
all these fake bf fake husbands are still then small minority. why ban everything? to protect their political standing?
Perhaps they should wheck their brains to do more checks and conduct more verifitcations than to just lazily do outright bans.
Haha.. were you expecting your singaporean government officials to work with the ability to think critically?
Old 24-07-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Haha.. were you expecting your singaporean government officials to work with the ability to think critically?
Very easy going as long as no issue. Once anything happens its straight out of the book strike off.
Old 24-07-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Very easy going as long as no issue. Once anything happens its straight out of the book strike off.
The ktv clusters had spiral out of control with bad name for Vietb bu....so ICA will definitely act fast...

Thank you ICA for keeping Singapore very safe...otherwise many criminals will be hiding here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-07-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 3
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
because of 1 case like this
everyone got denied of this avenue
not blaming that vietbu or sg bro, but govt
this is just an isolated why go blanket ban everything?
same for foreign spouse
just because of a few fake marriages make it hard for everyone
is this fair? is this what you voted for?
all these fake bf fake husbands are still then small minority. why ban everything? to protect their political standing?
Perhaps they should wheck their brains to do more checks and conduct more verifitcations than to just lazily do outright bans.
This is just 1 of the unfortunate case.... in fact this is just the tip of the iceberg for such case.
The ICA is aware of it long time ago but it is not easy to reject all since it is difficult to investigate the true relationship, thus they had been approving them all previously.
Old 27-07-2021, 07:09 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Multiple guy applying for single VB.

Multiple guy applying for married VB.

Cans of worms.

Always think ICA knew more than us about any VB.

Old 28-07-2021, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
The ica ban is quite strict de. They don’t really care even mp letter. I suggest you try to make it viral online to gather sympathy or support. If not the real chance of her entering is almost 0%
Sham is in charge of Home Affairs ( incl ICA ) so writing to the one who is in charge of ICA prob can help unless ICA decides to write off their boss too.
Old 13-08-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Typical example of ban in 1995 but rescinded.

Still cannot get WP.

Quote:
Abbas Saad is still being punished. Work permit rejected.
https://themonitor.sg/2021/08/13/abb...rmit-rejected/

Old 13-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Multiple guy applying for single VB.

Multiple guy applying for married VB.

Cans of worms.

Always think ICA knew more than us about any VB.
fake cases will always try to apply whenever they can
Its up to ICA to screen and reject the fake cases out
Not fair to just implement blanket ban just because of a few bad apples.
That is just being plain lazy

is like your boss give you some work to check, it contained many errors. So you tell your boss to stop this piece of work altogether since it always contain so many errors.
Old 18-02-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 14
Terry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant future

My prc got 4 month white card, ytd receive call from police station pack langgue report ica,is she going to deport?, Anyone know how long the baned will be? Caught in massage salon with customer but not red handed
Old 18-02-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry369 View Post
My prc got 4 month white card, ytd receive call from police station pack langgue report ica,is she going to deport?, Anyone know how long the baned will be? Caught in massage salon with customer but not red handed
Pack luggage and report to ICA means balik ksmpung.
Bring bailor and report to ICA means kenna charged.

Caught in massage salon with customer is oredi breach of visa offence.... no need to be caught giving service.
Old 19-02-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Depends on the severity...any tourist visa offenders usually will ban 3 to 5 yrs but also depends why she wants to come next time...

Old 19-02-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
white card cannot leave country = investigation

pack luggage = deport

banned got no specifics. even after bann they try come back also can be rejected. during ban period, if can convince ica also can come in. all luck la
Old 19-02-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
Angelzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if kena ban i think got at least 3 years bah bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1