The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-07-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Any bros had bad encounter with this maid called Linda from skout?
Been chatting for 2 weeks on n off, friday texted me say off day, asked if I wanted to watch movie on Saturday. I double confirmed with her the show, time and location, she said ok, I proceeded to book. Confirmed again Saturday morming. Come movie time MIA. Call n text no pick up. WhatsApp status is active. Received my message no reply. I not pissed she flaky or changed her mind. I pissed she no basic courtesy to inform probably doing last min part time or meet other man. Wonder if anyone has same experience.

https://ibb.co/BNgWJnp
https://ibb.co/dMtDg1g
https://ibb.co/CHhnr3G
https://ibb.co/ZH0CMHY
The picture may not real person ! The one play you out is to sabo her !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 12-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
agree

disagree
at least geyland girls used to be tested on regular bases for the worst stuff...
Old 12-07-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can I ask if there is any hotel that doesn't need to check in the maid permit?

Just contacted an DH online for few weeks, and we plan to meetup but she do not want to go to somewhere that needs to register her details.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
So how is she?
I did not book her, why will i pay 200 for 2hr when i can get other for free. Of cause exclude food and hotel, even if i pay also max 100 only if she is pretty. She did not deserve that price

That why i asking of any bro here try her and it seem like someone leaking info here to her. I was thinking if i should even cont to share info here as white knight is totally shameless.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 12-07-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I did not book her, why will i pay 200 for 2hr when i can get other for free. Of cause exclude food and hotel, even if i pay also max 100 only if she is pretty. She did not deserve that price

That why i asking of any bro here try her and it seem like someone leaking info here to her. I was thinking if i should even cont to share info here as white knight is totally shameless.
Bro that’s the problem. Fuckers over here try to upz and cannot so sabo ppl one. That’s why I stopped sharing pics already. No point. The loser syndrome here very high. They should take a good hard look at themselves man…if u don’t know how to sian even a dh u can be forever lonely la.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 13-07-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm900 View Post
Can I ask if there is any hotel that doesn't need to check in the maid permit?

Just contacted an DH online for few weeks, and we plan to meetup but she do not want to go to somewhere that needs to register her details.
Haha if you can find let me know also , under covid 19 very strict !
Can Consider do at car or van better !
If you still single bring to your room .....
At night can do at park ..... 😄😃😁

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 13-07-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post

One man's meat is another man's poison. I might just want to up her if, and only if, she responds to me. After she posted about the leakage of info, she seemed to be silent.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 13-07-2021, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi just checking has anyone dated this shan shan on michat?
Old 13-07-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Haha if you can find let me know also , under covid 19 very strict !
Can Consider do at car or van better !
If you still single bring to your room .....
At night can do at park ..... 😄😃😁
Thanks am new here. So far not aware of any unfortunately. I am not sure for dayuse if you can check in first and the girl comes later on just through the lift.

No car at the moment, and park is like too risky.
Old 13-07-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No picture or anything how u rxprct people answer? Lol
Old 13-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
clicked27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://ibb.co/dfqPf7R

Anybody knows her? Can have feedback else I'm happy to give FR after meeting..hahah
Old 13-07-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
One man's meat is another man's poison. I might just want to up her if, and only if, she responds to me. After she posted about the leakage of info, she seemed to be silent.
Those loser who share information from here is pathetic. This is forum is not for you to impress them, and you will never succeed when you trying to be a nice guy when they themselves like bad guy

You only make yourself look stupid when you also can access to this forum.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 13-07-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Zac878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays many bros willing to gift iPhone 12 and golds to DH even before meeting them, now I know why nowadays they ask for few hundreds even for 1-2 hours
Old 13-07-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yoyopotato123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicked27 View Post
https://ibb.co/dfqPf7R

Anybody knows her? Can have feedback else I'm happy to give FR after meeting..hahah
Hahah this one is one of those princess that need shopping and gifts too...heard one bro ruba ruba her a lot at hdb staircase before.... if u can sneak a few photo of her tits ...would be solid
Old 13-07-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
clicked27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyopotato123 View Post
Hahah this one is one of those princess that need shopping and gifts too...heard one bro ruba ruba her a lot at hdb staircase before.... if u can sneak a few photo of her tits ...would be solid
Ohh then wish us luck hehehe...May I get to have fun and bro get to view...lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1