The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-07-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
ohmaigot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieler View Post
Very nice bod!
Old 05-07-2021, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lutter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Just sharing my short affair with my fdh at home. It was a few years back when my wife needs to stay in hospital after a minor ops.
The first night when I came back from hospital after visiting hours was over, my fdh (santhi) asked whether madam is ok.
I told her it was a smooth ops and madam needs to rest for a few days in hospital.
Out of a sudden, she said I looked very tired and whether I wants her to massage me.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
UUpdate on today's outing

When on a movie date with cute indo A, sweet talk her during lunch ask if tired want rest somewhere private��

Quickly book(thank you dayuse) and grab to hotel, inside room tio attack by her,lots of frenching, striped and finally get to see her full C cup goodies�� Enjoyed myself with her soft puddings.

Her bj like vacuum, only stop saying cant tahan already and insert into her cowgirl to enjoy sucking and pumping her at same time. Buey tahan the feeling and let go 1st load.
While resting, she still play with my lil bro sucking clean and asking when can go for 2nd round��. 2nd round start, try out different position she saw in videos till finally released 2nd load in missionary.

Tried to go for a 3rd round but lil bro too tired so chilled till checkout timing. Overall quite sexciting time with her, cant wait for next date.

Thanks to the bros in thread for sharing their knowledge & experience. Happy hunting��

Took a sneaky pic just before checking out

Edit: wont be sharing contact as it take effort to up 1 after many rejection & catfish, hope you guys understand ��
Also to all asking which platform i fished from is fb
She's a keeper congrats, mucho excellent body hehe. And evident she's not a single mom.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:

When on a movie date with cute indo A, sweet talk her during lunch ask if tired want rest somewhere private��

Quickly book(thank you dayuse) and grab to hotel, inside room tio attack by her,lots of frenching, striped and finally get to see her full C cup goodies�� Enjoyed myself with her soft puddings.

Her bj like vacuum, only stop saying cant tahan already and insert into her cowgirl to enjoy sucking and pumping her at same time. Buey tahan the feeling and let go 1st load.
While resting, she still play with my lil bro sucking clean and asking when can go for 2nd round��. 2nd round start, try out different position she saw in videos till finally released 2nd load in missionary.

Tried to go for a 3rd round but lil bro too tired so chilled till checkout timing. Overall quite sexciting time with her, cant wait for next date.

Thanks to the bros in thread for sharing their knowledge & experience. Happy hunting��

Edit: wont be sharing contact as it take effort to up 1 after many rejection & catfish, hope you guys understand ��
boss check dayuse need IC to check in or make payment only?
Old 05-07-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

have any bro here tat have Wife or Gf worry abt this..
Bring the maid or FB go hotel..
After tat next days she fall sick n see doc..
Scare kana covid n have contact tracing all the way to u spending time with her at hotel..
Old 05-07-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good job bro. Welcome to the club. Looks like a keeper. Ur patience has been well rewarded. No need to share contacts with anyone bro cuz she is urs to keep now.
Btw did u raw her? Heheh upz ur points

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 05-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
Newbieler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbieler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
boss check dayuse need IC to check in or make payment only?
Need use ic to check in and confirm booking

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Good job bro. Welcome to the club. Looks like a keeper. Ur patience has been well rewarded. No need to share contacts with anyone bro cuz she is urs to keep now.
Btw did u raw her? Heheh upz ur points
Thanks bro, did both wwe shows on her😉🤣😂
Old 05-07-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

The kind of bod to die for...Well done bro... *clap* *clap* *clap*

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice boobs...is she baby elephant or slim/petite size?
Old 05-07-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Newbieler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbieler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
Nice boobs...is she baby elephant or slim/petite size?
Not model slim or baby elephant, just nice thicc at the right places for my taste
I quite picky with looks , kena catfish afew times by baby elephant 🤮
Old 05-07-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 20
kelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not model slim or baby elephant, just nice thicc at the right places for my taste
I quite picky with looks , kena catfish afew times by baby elephant 🤮
Keep up the good work and enjoy your reward. Up your points for the nice pics 😊
Old 05-07-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 11
Serious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to all

Been trying to fish on Michat but its just full of scammers asking me to click on the link they sent lol
Old 05-07-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Titansboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Not only baby elephant. What you meet and see were so different from the photos they shown. Either run road or dig a hole and jump in 😂
Majority of them will post their 20years young time photo beautiful, sweet looking and sexy but when you met up with them,turn out to be fat, ugly and unsexy felt like you are being con by them.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titansboy View Post
Majority of them will post their 20years young time photo beautiful, sweet looking and sexy but when you met up with them,turn out to be fat, ugly and unsexy felt like you are being con by them.
Kena many times learn from experience, will always ask them video call full body if possible during before meetup
Old 05-07-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Titansboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kena many times learn from experience, will always ask them video call full body if possible during before meetup
That a good advise bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1