The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ET View Post
When I block that fucker whatsapp everything is gone liao.

Today I just got my half month salary and I actually feel happy and no stress cos I don't need to send money to that fucking whore anymore.

Ya loh she don't want me is her loss not mine.
Sorry bro ET, I don't know my comment makes u think of those unhappy past. The lucky thing is she nv asked u married her. If not, she can use wc to demand u to pay her, sell your flat or the man will have to face jail time even u make no crime or mistake.

No worries, there still have thousands of young nice maids waiting for u to queue up hotel, just enjoy n relax.

When i first learn to play maids, i think all maids r good n wife materials. But now my thinking changed after get lied by few of them. Mostly here for money, any men who can support them, they straight open leg.
Old 21-05-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Sorry bro ET, I don't know my comment makes u think of those unhappy past. The lucky thing is she nv asked u married her. If not, she can use wc to demand u to pay her, sell your flat or the man will have to face jail time even u make no crime or mistake.

No worries, there still have thousands of young nice maids waiting for u to queue up hotel, just enjoy n relax.

When i first learn to play maids, i think all maids r good n wife materials. But now my thinking changed after get lied by few of them. Mostly here for money, any men who can support them, they straight open leg.
Is ok bro i already forget all the past already.

I have new target already and last night is our 2nd time video call so i tell her my bird bird up up now u want see. Then she say ok so i show her my up up bird bird while i one hand stroke my bird bird up and down then suddenly her face expression change to those horny horny type and touch her pussy and show me and also show me her boobies then i start telling her those thing like when we meet i will kiss u all over from head to toe suck your boobies and lick your pussy until wet wet. She keep saying yes yes i want i want then her face expression change to lagi more horny type. So i ask her u want to eat my big bird bird when we meet and u want my big bird bird go in your wet pussy and shoot all my cum inside your wet pussy. She keep saying yes yes i want i want in a very super horny teh voice and now her face expression lagi more horny type like cfm type. But too bad i forget to take screenshot cos both my hand very busy i one hand hold phone one hand stoke my bird bird up and down for her to see

We agreed to meet on sun 6/6/21 but i tell her i cannot tahan already can meet earlier this sun 23/5/21 and she say ok

Last edited by ET; 21-05-2021 at 08:37 PM.
Old 21-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We agreed to meet on sun 6/6/21 but i tell her i cannot tahan already can meet earlier this sun 23/5/21 and she say ok
Bang Her Hard Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
captain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hopefully they still can come out during this period
Old 21-05-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is ok bro i already forget all the past already.

I have new target already and last night is our 2nd time video call so i tell her my bird bird up up now u want see. Then she say ok so i show her my up up bird bird while i one hand stroke my bird bird up and down then suddenly her face expression change to those horny horny type and touch her pussy and show me and also show me her boobies then i start telling her those thing like when we meet i will kiss u all over from head to toe suck your boobies and lick your pussy until wet wet. She keep saying yes yes i want i want then her face expression change to lagi more horny type. So i ask her u want to eat my big bird bird when we meet and u want my big bird bird go in your wet pussy and shoot all my cum inside your wet pussy. She keep saying yes yes i want i want in a very super horny teh voice and now her face expression lagi more horny type like cfm type. But too bad i forget to take screenshot cos both my hand very busy i one hand hold phone one hand stoke my bird bird up and down for her to see

Bro, becareful later she take ur screenshot..later come to u and ask money
Old 21-05-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro, becareful later she take ur screenshot..later come to u and ask money
Screenshot what my bird bird ah
Old 22-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
Will G made a good replacement for the domestic workers ?
then your little bro will always be at SEDIA!
Old 22-05-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Every Sundays maids n bangla queuing up for hotel, even it's in the news. To say don't know, ya maybe don't know. Even the maids n bangla family so far away they know.
maids and bangla are humans too
$$$ and strong urge plays a part
its stressful working here
at times, they need a release
releasing is good for banglas
wun so easy kenaa down there cancerr
Old 22-05-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
then your little bro will always be at SEDIA!
Wow 😂😂 Then Bro olcoyote will have to poke GSH continuously non-stop if she don't give the Senang-Di-Ri command......

Must Respect Her ⭐ and Obey Her Command....
Bro olcoyote you got to Bang Non-Stop.
Old 22-05-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WTH our cases rise up because of them! If they are pity what are we
Old 22-05-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
WTH our cases rise up because of them! If they are pity what are we
Bro, these bangla are the innocent ones. They don’t have the money to get a fake covid test. And they guai guai follow rules to come work. Those that super high risk ones are from that particular “South Asia” where they suka suka come here be dependants because their husbands/relatives happened to be super IT / financial experts.
Old 22-05-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Bro, these bangla are the innocent ones. They don’t have the money to get a fake covid test. And they guai guai follow rules to come work. Those that super high risk ones are from that particular “South Asia” where they suka suka come here be dependants because their husbands/relatives happened to be super IT / financial experts.
super agree with you on this point bro
Old 22-05-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

bought a Dyson fan on carousell, the seller told me i can pick it up from her place at Woodlands. as she is working, she will ask her maid to pass me the items and pass me her maid's number so i can call her when i reached.

reached the blk, message her maid that i am there. the maid replied that she will be down in 2 mins. when the lift open, she was struggling with the fan so i went over and help her... when she left the fan on the floor for me to check, i saw her downblouse (a semi lace red bra, WTF) for awhile.

i ask her if its working and nothing is not wrking, she says she is not sure - cause her mdm ask her last min to pass me, so she didnt check. so i ask her if can check the fan cause i live very far away from woodlands

she say ok, but must go up to the unit.. so i helped her carry the fan up..
reached her place, seems like no one is home - she ask me place the fan on the living room floor and she try to plug, i of course position myself to have a better view - damn, nice C-cup with a nice red bra.. as she turn around to turn on the power, she reveals her panty (slightly above her shorts) - it was yellow but not the normal yellow plain type.. i got so hype hahaha and decided to take my time checking the fan.

after that no more excuses to stay, so i left the unit - she insist she help me carry the fan although i told her i can manage. anyway, i left with the fan and a hard-on

went to the nearby coffesshop to tabao teh-o peng, can sat in my car to drink it - while i was enjoying the aircon, and teh-o peng.. i decided to message her and see if got chance

she replied quite instantly, asking me in simple message if the fan got problmes. i told her no problem, just want to ask if she has bf.. she replied quite instantly also "no, i cant go out."

so we chatted for awhile, and i pop the question "can i be your bf?"
she replied that no local guy would want a maid as gf, they only want sex..
so i told her "yes i am looking for sexy maid gf who want sex".. she did not reply. so i know no chance. finish my teh-o peng and drove off.

i was at SLE/BKE when she replied " i am not sexy, normal maid."
damn - cant reply her as i was driving

when i reached CTE AMK, i detour to pump petrol and toom the opportunity to reply her
"you are sexy, i saw your red bra...hehe"
did reply immediately also - this time i decided to wait, drove to the carpark beside the petrol station and wait
after 5 mins or so, she replied "you naughty. you look decent but dirty."
i reply her "yes i am naughty but not dirty."
she reply "i know u looking at me."
more text to-and-fro until i know she is a "potential" so i ask her
"so, will you be my gf?"
she replied "how, i cannot go out."
"so you want sex?"
she replied again "I cannot go out."
so i suggested that since she cant come out, i go to her - since her place is empty.
she say cannot neigbour will see and tell her mdm. i suggest, maybe i bring the fan up and pretend have issue. again no reply. this time i waited
5 mins, 10 mins, 20 mins ..... just as i was about to give up
"you crazy, bring the fan up again. haha."
"i want to have sex with you, you sexy and i like the red bra."
"why red bra u like, normal only."
" so i come back now?"
again no reply . . .

finally, she say ok. but cannot too long as she needs to cook
hosei liao, fhfl drive over

when i reach, i message her and carry the fan up the unit, she was waiting - open the door and "shi" me in - first tthing first, i check the house for cams, desktop cams etc - to be sure i ask her also, she say no, mdm trust her

i left the fan on the floor and hug her - she say "i am smelly, no yet shower, do housework." i suggest we go shower together...she reply "you naughty."
but still she went to a room took out a towel for me, and lead me to the kitchen toilet - i ask to use her masterbedroom toilet, she say cannot.

so we went in strip, and turn on the shower. i seriously think she has a very nice figure for a maid, good breast shape, nice curvy body, no spots on her body... her nipples are light brown (not the usual black)

she is very nice, lather me with body gel and wipe it all over my body - i did the same and wipe the gel on her body, moving my hands on her breast, and then nipples, she keeps laughing when i do that, saying its ticklish - but now i am fully erected, she lather some gel on my rod and softly wrap her fingers on it and clean it...it was sensual - i move my fingers down on her pussy, she was extremely wet inside... and i can hear her moan softly

after we wash off the soap, she kneel down and started blowing me, good skills, the slurping type of blower, with one hand on my rod and the other tickling my balls... the view was damn good from above and hearing the slurping sound she makes..

after a few mins of blowing me, we stop to dry up, just in case someone comes back and we are not aware... we wrap ourselves in towel and she led me to her room.

it seems like she shares the room with her employer's son - bed on each side. the kid is prob 8-9 year old from the pic on the table, they seem close .

she guide me to her bed and immediately attack me with french kissing, i was still sitting at the side of the bed, so she sat on me while we kiss, i move my mouth to her nipples and suck it - everytime i do that she laugh, she say its ticklish but nice... worried someone might come back (dont want to be on STOMP) i let her lay on her bed and try to eat her, she push me away saying its ticklish, so i move my rod to her face and ask her to eat it..

her blow-job is really good, slurping and pumping, hands tickling my balls - after a few mins, i push her on the bed and rub my rod on her pussy, damn wet... she ask if i have condom, i say no - she say if no condom, maybe she blow for me - i told her i dont want, and will pull out - as i was saying that i was already rubbing my rod outside her pussy, so she kept quiet, and i take it as a Yes and slowly enter her missionary- she is tight, but very wet, so it was ok when i penetrate her - she was quiet but moan softly and keep saying "you are big. i can feel it."

i penetrated her slowly, kissing her nipples and french kiss while i pump... after 5 mins or so, she ask me to lay down and she came on top of me in a squatting position and started pumping me - that up and down movement plus her breast swinging, i know i am about to cum... i move my head upwards to suck her nipples while she continue pumping me... i try my best to control my ejaculation...letting her pump more..

i let he know i am coming, so ask me to pump her from behind and shoot on her back... she lay down face down flat on the bed and i push my rod into her, this time i took me last than 2 mins, and i took her i am coming...

she push me out suddenly and turn to face me and place my rod into her mouth and started sucking me... needless to say, i shoot my load into her mouth... and swallow every single drop... even when ii pull my rod out from her mouth, she licks every single cum on my rod...

we clean up immediately, and she warp herself in the towel and went to wash up. i took the opportunity to look around - single mum with a boy - quite attractive looking MILF too..

she came out of the toilet and came into the room, ask me to go while she put on her cloths... i washed up and came out and saw some panties in the laundry basket (belonging to the seller - can know the diff as hers is the more branded stuff) took a beige polka dot pair with me and stuff into my pocket

she pour me a glass of water and i left with the fan a happy man.

will share more if i manage to RTF.
Old 22-05-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
bought a Dyson fan on carousell, the seller told me i can pick it up from her place at Woodlands. as she is working, she will ask her maid to pass me the items and pass me her maid's number so i can call her when i reached.

reached the blk, message her maid that i am there. the maid replied that she will be down in 2 mins. when the lift open, she was struggling with the fan so i went over and help her... when she left the fan on the floor for me to check, i saw her downblouse (a semi lace red bra, WTF) for awhile.

i ask her if its working and nothing is not wrking, she says she is not sure - cause her mdm ask her last min to pass me, so she didnt check. so i ask her if can check the fan cause i live very far away from woodlands

reached her place, seems like no one is home - she ask me place the fan on the living room floor and she try to plug, i of course position myself to have a better view - damn, nice C-cup with a nice red bra.. as she turn around to turn on the power, she reveals her panty (slightly above her shorts) - it was yellow but not the normal yellow plain type.. i got so hype hahaha and decided to take my time checking the fan.

after that no more excuses to stay, so i left the unit - she insist she help me carry the fan although i told her i can manage. anyway, i left with the fan and a hard-on

went to the nearby coffesshop to tabao teh-o peng, can sat in my car to drink it - while i was enjoying the aircon, and teh-o peng.. i decided to message her and see if got chance

she replied quite instantly, asking me in simple message if the fan got problmes. i told her no problem, just want to ask if she has bf.. she replied quite instantly also "no, i cant go out."

so i told her "yes i am looking for sexy maid gf who want sex".. she did not reply. so i know no chance. finish my teh-o peng and drove off.

when i reached CTE AMK, i detour to pump petrol and toom the opportunity to reply her
did reply immediately also - this time i decided to wait, drove to the carpark beside the petrol station and wait
"so, will you be my gf?"
"so you want sex?"
so i suggested that since she cant come out, i go to her - since her place is empty.
she say cannot neigbour will see and tell her mdm. i suggest, maybe i bring the fan up and pretend have issue. again no reply. this time i waited
" so i come back now?"
again no reply . . .

when i reach, i message her and carry the fan up the unit, she was waiting - open the door and "shi" me in - first tthing first, i check the house for cams, desktop cams etc - to be sure i ask her also, she say no, mdm trust her

i left the fan on the floor and hug her - she say "i am smelly, no yet shower, do housework." i suggest we go shower together...she reply "you naughty."
but still she went to a room took out a towel for me, and lead me to the kitchen toilet - i ask to use her masterbedroom toilet, she say cannot.

so we went in strip, and turn on the shower. i seriously think she has a very nice figure for a maid, good breast shape, nice curvy body, no spots on her body... her nipples are light brown (not the usual black)

she is very nice, lather me with body gel and wipe it all over my body - i did the same and wipe the gel on her body, moving my hands on her breast, and then nipples, she keeps laughing when i do that, saying its ticklish - but now i am fully erected, she lather some gel on my rod and softly wrap her fingers on it and clean it...it was sensual - i move my fingers down on her pussy, she was extremely wet inside... and i can hear her moan softly

after we wash off the soap, she kneel down and started blowing me, good skills, the slurping type of blower, with one hand on my rod and the other tickling my balls... the view was damn good from above and hearing the slurping sound she makes..

after a few mins of blowing me, we stop to dry up, just in case someone comes back and we are not aware... we wrap ourselves in towel and she led me to her room.

it seems like she shares the room with her employer's son - bed on each side. the kid is prob 8-9 year old from the pic on the table, they seem close .

she guide me to her bed and immediately attack me with french kissing, i was still sitting at the side of the bed, so she sat on me while we kiss, i move my mouth to her nipples and suck it - everytime i do that she laugh, she say its ticklish but nice... worried someone might come back (dont want to be on STOMP) i let her lay on her bed and try to eat her, she push me away saying its ticklish, so i move my rod to her face and ask her to eat it..

her blow-job is really good, slurping and pumping, hands tickling my balls - after a few mins, i push her on the bed and rub my rod on her pussy, damn wet... she ask if i have condom, i say no - she say if no condom, maybe she blow for me - i told her i dont want, and will pull out - as i was saying that i was already rubbing my rod outside her pussy, so she kept quiet, and i take it as a Yes and slowly enter her missionary- she is tight, but very wet, so it was ok when i penetrate her - she was quiet but moan softly and keep saying "you are big. i can feel it."

i penetrated her slowly, kissing her nipples and french kiss while i pump... after 5 mins or so, she ask me to lay down and she came on top of me in a squatting position and started pumping me - that up and down movement plus her breast swinging, i know i am about to cum... i move my head upwards to suck her nipples while she continue pumping me... i try my best to control my ejaculation...letting her pump more..

i let he know i am coming, so ask me to pump her from behind and shoot on her back... she lay down face down flat on the bed and i push my rod into her, this time i took me last than 2 mins, and i took her i am coming...

she push me out suddenly and turn to face me and place my rod into her mouth and started sucking me... needless to say, i shoot my load into her mouth... and swallow every single drop... even when ii pull my rod out from her mouth, she licks every single cum on my rod...

we clean up immediately, and she warp herself in the towel and went to wash up. i took the opportunity to look around - single mum with a boy - quite attractive looking MILF too..

she came out of the toilet and came into the room, ask me to go while she put on her cloths... i washed up and came out and saw some panties in the laundry basket (belonging to the seller - can know the diff as hers is the more branded stuff) took a beige polka dot pair with me and stuff into my pocket

Wow such an amazing FR bro. One of the most interesting FR Ive seen. Hahaha lucky you bro. Thanks for the amazing share.
Old 22-05-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

"so, will you be my gf?"
"so you want sex?"
" so i come back now?"
again no reply . . .

Very lucky man! I wish i have such encounters on carousell haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1