The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

So many fishes around, this FDW could be trying to milk money.
Old 19-05-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Hello.....bros. i make appointmeny with DH at Depot on Monday 12pm. Last minute she say cannot make it. Since i there, i justvsit underblock try to fish using app. Suddenlybi see bro here pick up the DH in a car...and and go....***k. Have car got advantage. I wounder which bro here is that?
Old 19-05-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET View Post

Her michat id is Inez and she quoted me this
Cannot find her anymore on michat
Old 19-05-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Bro you offering 50 is already spoiling the market...you still dare say him lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by conman99 View Post
thanks for the encouragement ar bro
+10 for exchange.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Maids r here for money, they have no love. Maids also have competition, they know the only way to keep a man is give raw sex make them happy. They need man to provide their needs, that's y any man they also take. If the man become serious n want married them, it will be like strike a jackpot. Not looking down on maids, its just that there r many better ones around. Many r single mothers or married with 5 or 6 kids, y would men serious with them. They need support, so u will not be their only man here. Don't think too much, just enjoy the screwing maids game.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman99 View Post
hii bro,, need advice..

just got to know this DH.. seem decent type..
we have been chatting on WA for days.. how to test water if she can be up?

thanks for the help.
Ask her if she know massage or not, if yes then say hope her can massage you as you very tired. If no, then ask if she working tired or not and you know abit of massage. Next time meet can massage her

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
conman99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Ask her if she know massage or not, if yes then say hope her can massage you as you very tired. If no, then ask if she working tired or not and you know abit of massage. Next time meet can massage her
this is kool bro,, thanks for the tips
Old 19-05-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't understand what this 38 years old indon dn mean

can you take care good of me?

Is want money right?
of cos $$$, no $$$ how to take care female
Old 19-05-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

well said bro....paid & happy bonking!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Maids r here for money, they have no love. Maids also have competition, they know the only way to keep a man is give raw sex make them happy. They need man to provide their needs, that's y any man they also take. If the man become serious n want married them, it will be like strike a jackpot. Not looking down on maids, its just that there r many better ones around. Many r single mothers or married with 5 or 6 kids, y would men serious with them. They need support, so u will not be their only man here. Don't think too much, just enjoy the screwing maids game.
Old 19-05-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
kingslayer882 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During time like this, maids are in demand hehe
Old 19-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Lorong 23, nearby, at the big junction , where there is UOB atm. And money max pawn shop. They are almost always there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hahaha good job. But now during these times got sell?
Old 19-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro. Anyway that particular helper. Bonked her once and never again. Too sticky, and emotional needy. Body and boobs all saggy also. But more importantly, too emotionally needy.

Quote:
Bro, careful playing maids n give them pills don't know from where. Bangla just give pills for them, they also will just eat n raw. Maids can debate n talk like high iq but their thinking r beyond our imagination, will shock u. Knowing any men they also raw, u can already guess their mindset. Whenever their family chasing n crying to them for money, they cannot think already. So safe is ok, become cold body then gone case.
Old 19-05-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What u had say is indeed very true.
The below story i am sharing is real and it really happen to me during this lockdown and i finally see through her and finally breakup with her.
I know a 22 years old indon maid 5 years ago which she take care ahma and i know that time she fuck with many man for money but i don't care i also want fuck only. Then after that i start to meet her every sun on her offday and fuck. After i think when i know her about one year she tell me she can don't fuck with other man if i can give her enough money every month. At that time i was really very stupid to believe her and say ok. But after i start to give her enough money every month she still fuck with other man but at that time i was crazy for her so i just close one eye. Later her ahma die then her employer don't want her anymore then she put all her things at my house and she tell me she want go batam so i follow her back and come back singapore few day later. Then after that once in a while i will go batam find her and she once in a while will also come singapore and stay at my house then go back batam. During this lockdown i still send her money but because of the stupid covid 19 and lockdown my sales is very bad so i send her just $200/month. When we video call i tell her cannot fuck with other man she tell me don't worry my heart is only u. Then got one time i received a video call from a different number with a man pic but i didn't answer cos i was busy at work. Later i whatsapp her and ask her if she had new boyfriend she lie to me say that is her friend phone and her friend put her boyfriend pic. I only find out when that batam man whatsapp me say she had betrayed me and they had fuck many times already and send me a fuck video and a video which she use her hand to hold her pussy and open the lobang and her naked photo and their kiss and hug photo. And this batam man keep disturbing me and whatsapp me say if i cross border and touch her he will kill me and he say i cannot satisfy her cos i old man but he is different cos he is young man can min 5 times and tell me i only give her $200/month where got enough he say he give her $1000/month. And she tell this batam man everything about me he know everything about me. And after that i block his whatsapp but he still call me on phone and sms me. So i block him but he still sms me which show Infomessage which go through. I was so hurt and so angry so i throw away all her things at my house. I really very stupid put in real feeling for her and stay faithful to her during this lockdown and never fuck other girl. She whatsapp me say she choose him she don't love me anymore but last sun she call me which is our last conversation and i shouted at her go fuck off lah i finally see through u and know what kind of person are u and don't contact me anymore and i delete her indon contact number and the whatsapp conversation and also all her photo. Now this batam man never disturb me anymore. From now on i will just play play and fuck fuck and will never believe anything from maid again and i will never put in real feeling again.

Last edited by ET; 20-05-2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old 19-05-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
good trick bro, thanks for sharing
Old 19-05-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't understand what this 38 years old indon dn mean
can you take care good of me?
Is want money right?
Bro it means when u up her, pls up her with care and compassion . if the action is great then it's up to u how $ to give.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1