The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-06-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by botak123 View Post
OMM or XE are good.
Hahah! Thanks for the intro! I RTM XE a couple of time due to her consistent service and pricing. Value for money!

I will probably skip OMM due to her pricing.
Old 23-06-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Looks.like biz is very good for SGL ML...no wonder many FL switching over to post their ad
Of cos ma. I heard from ML some bro offering 2k for topup. At first i din believe, i was shown the chat content. If got such carrot,sure many FL come over posting mah.
Old 23-06-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Of cos ma. I heard from ML some bro offering 2k for topup. At first i din believe, i was shown the chat content. If got such carrot,sure many FL come over posting mah.
2k?!!!! must be very rich bro. why dun he just go to sugar book and become sugar daddy. All top quality there. haha
Old 23-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
A random question.. Who's the ml called yuan on WC? I have her for a long time (2018) but can't remember who's that ;0
Anyone can help me with this random question? Didn't want to be rude to ask her. Lol
Old 23-06-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey guys, is this the OMM everyone is talking about?
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mei-mei-massage/
dont wanna step on landmine incase different meimei. TIA
Old 23-06-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
Maverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post
hey guys, is this the OMM everyone is talking about?
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mei-mei-massage/
dont wanna step on landmine incase different meimei. TIA
Yes, the one and only.
Old 23-06-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Is she some so-called vanilla who's supposed to be more innocent??? And hence commands a top premium price.
Old 23-06-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
2k?!!!! must be very rich bro. why dun he just go to sugar book and become sugar daddy. All top quality there. haha
I am sure there are very rich people around. Just head over to the local fl section and you see loads of them there.

2K is prob to book for the day?
Old 23-06-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro! fingers cross she reply ahahah
Old 23-06-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Used to be able to see the bed in the past pictures used!
Now removed.

I only go to Xue Er for nuru too, and not tried with anyone else.
Why?
- she only does a set number of customer for this service, to prevent her burning out and giving subpar service.
- she wants to be “in the moment” when providing service, if not it’s very boring for her to just repeatedly go through the motions. So she tells me she tries to find joy in serving too
- she scrubs you clean before this service starts, so the skin is smooth for days after!
- she has lasting power to provide this service. From my point of view, it’s physically tiring to writhe/move about on someone for nuru. She has the strength to last.

Overall the summary is that she provides best service, and takes pride in her job, while wanting to feel shiok herself. Which is why I repeatedly go back to find her
i wholeheartedly agree on this. especially the "taking pride in her work thing". when you go for her nuru you will know....hahaha

honestly her nuru is out of this world... and the pre-nuru ritual, the bath, wow. damn shiok.

i can never say this enough... which ML will scrub you down sia... damn shiok...lol
Old 23-06-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Will rank most good looking: LL > DN > MM
Most power service: MM > DN > LL
Does Dani offers 100% nude action?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-06-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Does Dani offers 100% nude action?
You think leh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Not to mention Dani offers comphrensive service as well like the other 2 lol.
Old 23-06-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
You think leh?
OMG. Haha Dani is next on my list. She is really damn pretty.
Old 24-06-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

The conversation has been kind of stale the last few days revolving around the same few hotz girls that probably don't need additional reviews. Just go and try liao lah.

Let me bring some fresh blood in.

My review of Piggy:

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/piggy-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10. Not the conventional kind of pretty that you will get mesmerised right away but her looks will grow on you. Definitely pretty, young and green.

She has nice long flowy hair, tall and very fair skin.

Figure: 7.5/10

B+. Definitely a handful. Body is quite lean also.

Massage: Definitely put in effort but have room for improvement. Giver her some time.

Sexual: 7.5/10. As she doesn't give off the commercial feel, the HJ felt like your fling giving you a HJ.

She doesn't rush to finish it so the pace is good with alternation between stroking and jerking off and playing with jewels.

If you like plain vanilla girls, you will enjoy your time with her.
Old 24-06-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Been wanting to try OMM. But no luck. No reply from her. Want to try the special most bros mentioned. Dont know if old man like me can tahan the after cum
Prepare your asshole. She has alot of tools on hand to make you cum. Got whip, strap on, ropes, eye shade (blindfold) etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1