The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Just to share.

I went to a spa in west area. went for 1 hour $50, was given a downstairs room.

ML keep pushing $88 package which I say I dont want. I tell her I will pay ML $50 for a HJ and roaming , wont pay extra to top up. She say cannot HJ if no top up

She went out and I turned around. After she came in, she use hand signal me HJ at $50 and the shhhh sign. I was laughing out loud. just squeeze her D cups while she jerk me off.

Nothing fantastic, just felt a victory sign
Old 04-02-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Just to share.

I went to a spa in west area. went for 1 hour $50, was given a downstairs room.

ML keep pushing $88 package which I say I dont want. I tell her I will pay ML $50 for a HJ and roaming , wont pay extra to top up. She say cannot HJ if no top up

She went out and I turned around. After she came in, she use hand signal me HJ at $50 and the shhhh sign. I was laughing out loud. just squeeze her D cups while she jerk me off.

Nothing fantastic, just felt a victory sign
Well done bro! I will never succumb to the 88 scam. I rather walk away!
Old 01-03-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Went to a spa near 79 after dark
Pink signboard
Went in before I could say anything the ml said 50 dollars
I then said half hr how much.
Ml say 40.
But since she was rude I told no thank you
She tend keep on grumble saying how much u have.
I told her bye bye.
So rude
Old 22-06-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

bump for the sake of all bros
Old 23-06-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, inflation also. Now sibei jialat for some of these ML

I have some fair share of all these nonsense till I met this ML which is a breath of fresh air. She is shared to me by another bro here.

NEVER ask for more tips

MASSAGE STANDARD NEVER DROP. Trademark backstepping which cracks my back, plus she gives cupping, guasha and ear digging.

Her colleagues push for P88, at anytime, she DID NOT ever push this to me at all

Always all smiles, can chat very well.

Not model looks, but not ugly. Not 50 year old auntie, but not 20 year old SYT.

Such gems hard to find these days around Central location.
Old 23-06-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just to share one of my experience before within these few months.
i went to a discreet shop before, one look can tell confirm got something. those laojiao will be able to tell too. so i went in, the ml walk out jitao ask what do u want me to do, she is in my opinion, probably around 6-7/10 at best.
so i pretended to ask for massage and stuff, after abit of chit chat she suggested to go in room to continue our convo as there is no recep since this place is abit discreet and the other partner probably busy in another room, proceed to the room, she quoted 120 include entrance just for hj.
started to haggle down, then she say min 110, i said no. she then told me stories saying covid and stuff, earn v little, now everybody is paying at least 130 and i should be glad. i told her last call 100, and she hesitated, so i told her bye lol.
nothing to be proud, im just saying, if u had a price in mind, try to stay firm if not u will be roberto.
Old 23-06-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

previously i do date a girl from sugarbook to do full service for 120. I now realise many people search for client in social media nowadays. And offer promotion too
Old 23-06-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

bro...we just maintain the market price...dun pay more...if really want to give extra, give as tips only
Old 23-06-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Yeah, inflation also. Now sibei jialat for some of these ML

I have some fair share of all these nonsense till I met this ML which is a breath of fresh air. She is shared to me by another bro here.

NEVER ask for more tips

MASSAGE STANDARD NEVER DROP. Trademark backstepping which cracks my back, plus she gives cupping, guasha and ear digging.

Her colleagues push for P88, at anytime, she DID NOT ever push this to me at all

Always all smiles, can chat very well.

Not model looks, but not ugly. Not 50 year old auntie, but not 20 year old SYT.

Such gems hard to find these days around Central location.
Really now jialat..not only inflation on food only, sex service also increase, only our paycheck remains the same
Old 23-06-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
??? Gals can potentially cum countless times in ONE session
really? never seemm before...nowadays girls seem so geng ya
Old 24-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

We shld stick to 50 and 50 and more often than not can roam and suck and a bit of BM, sometimes can dig too... Though I am not a digger... We shld not Succumb to those 88 con job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
just to share one of my experience before within these few months.
i went to a discreet shop before, one look can tell confirm got something. those laojiao will be able to tell too. so i went in, the ml walk out jitao ask what do u want me to do, she is in my opinion, probably around 6-7/10 at best.
so i pretended to ask for massage and stuff, after abit of chit chat she suggested to go in room to continue our convo as there is no recep since this place is abit discreet and the other partner probably busy in another room, proceed to the room, she quoted 120 include entrance just for hj.
started to haggle down, then she say min 110, i said no. she then told me stories saying covid and stuff, earn v little, now everybody is paying at least 130 and i should be glad. i told her last call 100, and she hesitated, so i told her bye lol.
nothing to be proud, im just saying, if u had a price in mind, try to stay firm if not u will be roberto.
Old 24-06-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Things to take note,

Sites with alot of half fuck fake over photoshop girls and fake reviews

impmm8.com

sgtiko.net

yougeoh.com

mybbsg.live

$$$$$7.com

mysgclubsg.com

$$$$$-4.net

Most of the girls are 15-20 mins want you to end the session. Not to mentioned alot of fake profile photo and fake info on services provided. You have been warned.

Sites that have more percentage of genuine girls and services

sglonelyguy.online

sweetbabes.org

beautycastle.club

This thread is created to help you all not to fall victim and become soohai(stupid fool) read all and learn

Remember this, they easily earn 6-10 k of our money a month. dont be a fool and waste your hard earn money and let them treat you like a stupid idiot.
Lol yes I agree totally. Used one of those sites before, dunnid to specify which one because all seriously same. Even have same “girls” (quotation cuz they confirm not real pics) for most so I think all link to same network. One time I went in but immediate reject at door. Didn’t even want to pay the reject fee. open door was this aunty (who at first publicise using young xmm photo), I even saw her table behind got A LOT of handphones (I think 5 or 6) all opened with message apps. Think she one aunty disguise as several zhabor. Disgusting.

All bros don’t fall for this scam and stay safe. Better off using your money buy a beer or go haidilao. Even donate to charity better than supporting these clowns.
Old 24-06-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually what’s market for BJ? Was offered 2 blue but rejected
Old 24-06-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
Actually what’s market for BJ? Was offered 2 blue but rejected
For me, I would offer 80-100 for BJ depending on the gal.

If she reject u, either means that she does not do so or do not want to offer to u for some reason.
Old 24-06-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
For me, I would offer 80-100 for BJ depending on the gal.

If she reject u, either means that she does not do so or do not want to offer to u for some reason.
Thanks for the tip bro! I meant I rejected her offer of 100 as I never bring enough
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1